Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting cash out of credit card.

Options
  • 22-05-2008 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi

need of some money for one week till i get paid.
    Please suggest me better way to get cash out of credit card. I know we can use it at ATM but i can max withdraw 600€. Is there any other way to get more amount (card limit is 3000).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,168 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

You can withdraw more at a branch with some CC (upto 2500). Up to bank discretion as well.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Most branches will also ask for ID when doing a cash advance on a credit card. Make sure you pay it off asap though cos taking cash out of the credit card is about the most expensive way of borrowing money there is, aside from loan sharks!

Advertisement