Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer stor in Dublin: Looking for an SLI motherboard

Options
  • 22-05-2008 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know any stores in Dublin that would sell decent computer parts as I am in need of a new motherboard ASAP. I was out in Blanchard’s town tonight and went to PC world, Curry’s, Maplin and Pete’s electronics and none of them have SLI boards

My motherboard isn't working and I am sending it back but don’t want to wait another week or so to order a new one and get that.

I'm looking specifically for an SLI 775 socket. Any ideas?

Thanks

EDIT: I can actually spell store, That’s what happens when you drive around for an hour listening to guys in computer store's that don’t have a clue and you become frustrated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

Marx Computers

They are on the Malahide Road near the fairview junction. Just behind Kavanaghs pub. They are normally good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

or pick one up from Adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭skuzzb

Peats on Parnell street had an Abit FP-IN9 last time I was there....over a month ago now tho....ring places up instead of driving!

Advertisement