Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colliers kitchen suppliers - how to buy from them!

Options
  • 22-05-2008 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I want to refurbish my kitchen by replacing the cabinet doors and drawer fronts. A friend of mine who is building a private house for someone else is prepared to do the work for me at weekends. He is basically a one-man operation but is registered for VAT.

Does anyone know if Colliers will deal with a tradesman like this? Is he too "small" for them to sell to? And could he just go in with cash and buy the stuff there and then or would he have to open an account.

I do not want to put him in an embarrassing position if they refuse to deal with him.

Sadly other companies like In-house and Noyeks do not stock the doors I want. Only seen them in Colliers.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 the chippie

yes they will i get some gear off them now and again and i would the same as your friend , they are just the same price as noyeks

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Katzi

Thank you very much Chippie. And also thank you for letting me know the kind of price they charge.

Although they are not as helpful to the public as, say In-House, their range is much wider - especially for polished timber doors.

Do you know - by any chance - where I could get brushed steel kick-backs/skirting boards. Saw these in Nolan Kitchens today and they are lovely, but Colliers do not do them.

Thanks again.

Advertisement