Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So im hoping to go to Spain in August!

Options
  • 22-05-2008 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

If it all goes to plan im gonna fly from EICM too in one of those 146's! Why not! This time il definately bring the camera for EICM airside and for AGP ( Malaga ).

Cool thing about Malaga Airport is the train system that runs from the Airport to Malaga and all along the coastal towns etc but there is a stop where you can get off and its directly under the Approach at Malaga so im going to spend a few days there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Ok, I am reading this from the lounge at JFK , watching a LH A340 taking off, There was a EI A330 sitting waiting to take off for the last 40 mins , just got airbourne.

TAM A330 just pulled in, Air India 777 sitting outside .............

only downside , 6 hrs in Y class ahead of me coming home ......

Never been to Malaga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

I flew to italy in january on a cityjet 146. Nice plane, a little cramped inside, but the wierd thing is the very quiet landing - no rev thrust, just huge airbrakes/spoilers. Can be unnerving when you dont know it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

noblestee wrote: »
    I flew to italy in january on a cityjet 146. Nice plane, a little cramped inside, but the wierd thing is the very quiet landing - no rev thrust, just huge airbrakes/spoilers. Can be unnerving when you dont know it

No reverse thrust due no T/Rs fitted on those engines.

Advertisement