Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Orton (Raw Spoilers)

• 22-05-2008 11:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well not that much of a spoiler...

Orton received a new entrance theme...I think it doesn't suit him at all.

That is all.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He got that last week I think. Terrible theme. Even worse than the new Jeff and Kennedy ones

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

We were talking about this in the Judgment Day thread. Personally I think the theme is rubbish and hopefully he'll revert back to the one he had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,376 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

why the need to change it? apart from maybe the obvious reason of 'money' with the extra media downloads...

doesn't help the character one bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

SlickRic wrote: »
    why the need to change it? apart from maybe the obvious reason of 'money' with the extra media downloads...

doesn't help the character one bit

He hated the last one apparantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Maybe it's on a new WWE CD or something I don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I suppose his last one was a bit babyface but it was still good. Hell of alot better than his new. So boring and slow, just like him. lol they'll probably it again though. I'm getting use to Jeffs new music though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

am gutted about the new jeff one. the old one was so cool.

couldnt care less about orton tbh

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

yea i dont mind the new jeff one either it has grown on me along with Kennedys(he should of kept it till he turned babyface a few weeks ago). Ortons is terrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I like Orton's new theme. It fits his slow, evil, cunning character. The lyrics are brilliant and I'm sure WWE will beef it up a bit over time. Look at the evolution theme, they changed something about almost every month (slight exaggeration).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Ok,
    SoI found the theme this morning on dailymotion.com and I have listened to it alot.

I'm actually getting to like it very fast. The lyrics fit his character very well. The only thing I hate is about 5 seconds in, it sounds very like Melinas/MNM entrance which spoils it!

Hopefully, as Minto said, they will change it a bit over the coming weeks.

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I found the theme this morning on dailymotion.com

Got a link? I know the song isn't out yet, so you were obviously listening to a Judgment Day loop, but i'd still like to hear a good loop anyway :)

The song is good for him. He didn't like the other theme and with his newfound evilness he needed a new theme.

I mean, Burn in my light was much too fast paced and upbeat for Orton's current character.

Finally, in relation to the song, its coming out in mid-June (apparently) on a single. Its called Voices and its by Rev Theory. I can't see WWE releasing a CD this side of 2009, and i think that they will do a WWE The Music: Volume ___ ever year as part of WrestleMania promotion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

WWE's production are f*cking it up though. They've killed all the crowd noise when that song comes on, you can't hear if he's being booed or cheered when the song comes on. It's like watching a SD vs RAW intro!

They also need to give him a new tron, the images change too fast for the song.
    Easily fixable, i was getting sick to my teeth of Burn In My Light after nearly four years.

VR!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I've posted it on the youtube thread above

FutureGuy wrote: »

Yeah its a loop from Judgment Day alright. We wont get the song for a few weeks yet. Still pretty interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Personally, I loved Mercy Drive's song. The new theme does nothing for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I'm REALLY starting to like Ortons new music. Everything about it just suits his character. I'd go so far as to say it's my favourite entrance since LAX when they were with Konnan and had that mental music and came out their own entrance way.

Give it time. You'll all grow to love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've only heard it maybe three times but I can remember how it goes. I suppose it's not as bad as Jeff and Kennedy's are, I still can't remember what they're like apart from being bad. But Orton's new music will never be better than his last one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i really can't get why they changed jeffs music, it was always brilliant, even before it was entrance music....anyone remember when it was used on one of those "wwf attitude" ads, the one with austin!

Advertisement