Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellsing OVA speech

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    I just needed to post this as it could be one of the most awesome speeches I have ever seen in anime:

Brilliant speech and even better anime. Nice post. huh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

I watched part of the first OVA and wrote it off as the tv series condensed with worse music. That speech is class but do the OVAs deliver more that the series does. I loved the style of the series so I dont want to ruin it for myself. Could I waste my time and soil my hellsing experience with these OVAs?

Your never wasting your time when it comes to hellsing. Watch a little on the net to wet your appetite and if you like, make your purchase. Def worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,695 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

eoin5 wrote: »
    I watched part of the first OVA and wrote it off as the tv series condensed with worse music. That speech is class but do the OVAs deliver more that the series does. I loved the style of the series so I dont want to ruin it for myself. Could I waste my time and soil my hellsing experience with these OVAs?

yhe first two ova's cover the same ground as the first few episodes of the series.

but the manga wasnt finished when the series was made (still isnt) so the OVA is following the manga.

from ova 3 onwards (only 3 and 4 so far) it follows the actual manga plot which is completely different to the series. And much much much much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

eoin5 wrote: »

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

• Advertisement

Patrick Stewart does it best.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,695 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

its not so much faacepalm is it is stupid induced migrane...

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    its not so much faacepalm is it is stupid induced migrane...

Both equally pleasant

Advertisement