Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are the results out?

Options
  • 23-05-2008 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭

Quick question, when exactly are the results out:confused:
    I can't find much information in my course documents relating to this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

depends on the course and when the exam board meetings are, but mostly you'll have them by the second week in june.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Check here http://modularisation.dit.ie/ A lot of the dates are up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

As usual Engineering dont yet, they are always the worst for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

BC wrote: »
    Check here http://modularisation.dit.ie/ A lot of the dates are up.

BC, dates for what are up? Up where, on your link?

http://modularisation.dit.ie/studentinfo.htm

click your school over on the left hand side, then on that page there should be text in red saying "results dates can be found here or something"

engineering and science aren't up though.

• Advertisement

sunnyjim wrote: »
    BC, dates for what are up? Up where, on your link?

Click on the student tab and then the faculty links on the left hand side.

Btw - if your results aren't there, ring your exams office and ask them to put them up. They all have them at this stage cos the exam boards would have had to be arranged.

Thanks Cremo and BC, I was confused because I had checked the Science tab, but it said the dates weren't up or not yet updates etc... Cheers

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Anyone got a update on the DT228/2 results available? As usual that modelisation site is as helpful in giving no info,

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭iUseVi

yoyo wrote: »
    Anyone got a update on the DT228/2 results available? As usual that modelisation site is as helpful in giving no info,

Nick

You should receive an email when your results are out. Don't despair, I'm DT228/3 and my results aren't out yet either.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

yoyo wrote: »

Nick

Hi Nick - I hope you are not superstitious because I'm pretty sure the DT228 progression boards are on the afternoon of Friday 13th. Theres a chance your course coordinator may give the results out after the meeting or you might have to wait until they are posted - usually next working day which would be the 16th. I think the module boards have already taken place.

There are more updates on the website now. Looks like DT228 is the 16th of June.

BC wrote: »
    There are more updates on the website now. Looks like DT228 is the 16th of June.
    Cheers man, well spotted :D, I wonder will they be out on that exact day :D

Nick

Whats a progression board?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

Sorry, off topic a little bit but looking at the schedules, the pdf's are created with a trial version pdf writer from DocuDesk, why am I not shocked...

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

sunnyjim wrote: »
    Whats a progression board?

Every module has its own module board where the results of each student who took that module are examined, pretty much on a standalone basis.

At some stage after all of the module boards for a particular programme have taken place there is a progression board. This is to see which students will advance or progress on to the next year of the programme. At this meeting a student's results from all of the modules they have taken are examined. This is also the time when compensation decisions are made.

DannyBuoy wrote: »
    Sorry, off topic a little bit but looking at the schedules, the pdf's are created with a trial version pdf writer from DocuDesk, why am I not shocked...
    Lol, I noticed this aswell :D, Surely though the college have some form of Adobe license? Well the lectures do :S

Nick

Dufresne wrote: »
    Every module has its own module board where the results of each student who took that module are examined, pretty much on a standalone basis.

At some stage after all of the module boards for a particular programme have taken place there is a progression board. This is to see which students will advance or progress on to the next year of the programme. At this meeting a student's results from all of the modules they have taken are examined. This is also the time when compensation decisions are made.

I figured as much. Cool. Pity it's not sooner, I'm actually dying for these results.

Roll on the 14th!

I guess that the results will be out by lunch the day after the prog. boards?

actually for some reason they like to have these meetings at like 4 o clock.

they'll be up after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

ah engineering, I love how the faculty see fit to tell us when our results are out. Oh well, at least there are module and progression board date up now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

Got an email today saying my results won't be out 'till the end of June even though the progression board meetings were last week, Engineering is a fuppin joke!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

So has anyone gotten their results yet today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Mine are out on the 12th.
    The suspension is a bit of a nuisance.
    Release them already!:D

Supposedly mine are out today...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I got my "provisional" results.
    Says i passed them all (yay), but what does it mean by provisional?

Are yours supposed to be out today? And did you get the pin in your student mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

I got my email and results last night. Results were due out today!.....DT249/4

Ha, I'm doing DT249/3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

feylya wrote: »
    Are yours supposed to be out today? And did you get the pin in your student mail?

The pdf timetable says the are supposed to be out on the 12th, but i got an email giving me a pin and everything for modularisation.dit.ie saying my provisional results are available.

• Advertisement

Ah, bloody typical. Considering the semester I've had, they probably forgot to mark my papers :rolleyes:

Advertisement