Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts!

• 23-05-2008 4:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Seems to have been an outbreak of ghost activity around Kieran's to-night! :D

Anyone know the full story?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Caractas wrote: »
    Seems to have been an outbreak of ghost activity around Kieran's to-night! :D

Kieran's St? Kieran's Cresent? St. Kieran's College?
    Anyone know the full story?

What happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

He has a smiley so maybe it was a few lads messing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Caractas

Kieran's St? Kieran's Cresent? St. Kieran's College?
    Kieran's College
    Plug wrote: »
    He has a smiley so maybe it was a few lads messing?
    I suspect it might have been something like that.

Perhaps some of those involved may be boardsies, then *cough* all might be revealed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Kieran's College

I suspect it might have been something like that.

Perhaps some of those involved may be boardsies, then *cough* all might be revealed! :D

haha you seem to be the only person who knows anything about it here so far... were you involved :P?

haha you seem to be the only person who knows anything about it here so far... were you involved :p?
    Nah, happened to look out a window at the relevant moment, and thought I was seeing things!

Not local, so unlikely to hear the story myself. Thought surely someone here would have the scéal! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Anything to do with flour and the leaving certs finishing up regular classes?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

Klan rally?

mick_irl wrote: »
    Anything to do with flour and the leaving certs finishing up regular classes?
    Could easily have had something to do with the latter all right. Is doing a lap of honour around the college at 3 in the morning a tradition then? :D

Not sure about the flour, I was putting down the white sheen to the lighting and the lack of sun, but maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Klan rally?
    the KKK, the Kilkenny Kierans Klan perhaps??

Advertisement