Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

so i joined stormfront...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

snyper wrote: »
    no, those racist redneck ****s are entitled to get aids and die slowly.

I strongly dislike people that hold their views of simple hate.

There is no need for a place like that to massage their egos sharing opinions and support with each other.

Simply put they make me sick.

If anybody else posted that, I'd be sure that the irony was intended. Alas...

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I propose War, they need to be reminded that they're nothing more then little ants, and that we are the Aardvarks to there anthill, leave no prisoners

Lead from the front there, Ted and CHARRRGE!
    No war plskthx.

They're entitled to run their site as they see fit and they are entitled to their opinions. However, a little open criticism shouldn't hurt and if they won't allow it on their own website...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

There is no need for a place like that to massage their egos sharing opinions and support with each other.

Well... you seem to have set them off...
    http:// www. stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5495231#post5495231

Quote Mr Krinkle:

"Lovely! So you wish for us here to die slowly from AIDS. Thanks Snyper, that's a wonderful example of your mentality there, you've really made my weekend. Obviously you're not familiar with the term "irony".:("

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

I'd have to agree. They're just a bunch of pathetic halfwits, spewing hate through the internet, they are clearly of extremely low intelligence. If the kind of crap they go on about was coming from somebody with half a brain you might be worried but why would anyone pay attention to a group of chimps {they love that word}

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

doonothing wrote: »
    Ah it's not annoying when they come over here..
    When they come over here?

Sadly, many of them were probably already here all along.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Well Grainne Seoige IS hot

Sile > Grainne :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

yeehaw, i gots e-printed!!!

bet ya cant find my alter ego fascist rightwing username! !

hint, i didnt start any threads, i just acted the maggot.

I have toadmit.Some of them seem quite sensible if a little naive.I don't believe that mass immigration has been a total success,ie eastern european drivers coming over here and crashing/possibly killing others whilst uninsured.On saying that,same should apply to people from Northern Ireland,Britain.

Also,I have no problem with immigrants as long as they play by the rules.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Karoma wrote: »
    If anybody else posted that, I'd be sure that the irony was intended. Alas...

Lead from the front there, Ted and CHARRRGE!
    No war plskthx.

They're entitled to run their site as they see fit and they are entitled to their opinions. However, a little open criticism shouldn't hurt and if they won't allow it on their own website...

Karoma, if you are referring to me making jokes about black people, dead babies and AIDS in lolocaust is a reflection of my true beliefs, you must be spending too much time on the internet ;)

I will laugh at anything, however, ive a very passive and liberal moral stance on sexuality race and lifestype expression.

A joke is a joke, akin to somone making a joke about my mother.. do i care no.. its a joke.. if somone actually did something to my mother? Id slit their throat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

At least they're on the ball regarding the Lisbon Treaty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

flanum wrote: »
    hint, i didnt start any threads, i just acted the maggot.
    Why bother?

It amounts to the same behaviour as the re-reg's here and it's pointless.

These inbred cnuts, are akin to the low life scum that trawl PULSE.

I made a genuine attempt to try and understant their "Pulse" community and had over a 100 posts there in 2 weeks, but as i had made it clear from the start that i was a southern born catholic the amount of vicious trolling comments made toward me as incredible..

I gave up

I put it down to them being starved of oxygen for the first few minutes of birth.. or they are the offspring of "the fritzel gene spread"

Do i hate them? No, i pity them

I dont hate anyone. Hate has a bigger effect on the holder than the one that is hated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

The something awful forums are probably the worst, they ban people for the craic over there, after people paying 15 euro to join it. Its a closely knit community of people that think they are superior over everyone else on the internet. But they are just fat, neck bearded geeks! :D

Id feel more comfortable if they refunded the 15 euro and let them buy condoms.

How they can call them selves nationalists and merely loving their race boggles me.

I love Manchester United, i dont hate every other football team on the planet though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I love Manchester United, i dont hate every other football team on the planet though.

That seems to be a fairly unique trait among football fans.

• Advertisement

FruitLover wrote: »
    Oh man, I really hope someone posts a pic of Samantha Mumba on that 'Irish beauty' thread!

done!
    i doubt it will make it past the very liberal moderaters tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

i spend an inordinate amount of time reading stormfront for lols and giggles.

the "poetry" - "home making" and "culture" forums are the funniest, the Stormfront Ireland board is essentially the same five people talking rubbish to each other and answering questions from clueless yank neo-nazis who think Ireland is amagical white homeland of racial purity because there's no black people in the first half of "far and away" - and then there's the occasional minidrama when there's a flareup about bobby sands and a bunch of heads from stormfront uk pop round to start a thread on the "glorious 12th"

they're a bunch of illiterate hateridden idiots who think they're going to save the "white race" by posting on a forum every time a black councillor gets in the local papers.

they're also obsessed with boards and think it's some sort of bastion of irish liberalism (LOL!!!!!!) and they also like to call everyone who disagrees with them a "red" or a "commie" - as if communists were the only people who find their bilious loathing of anyone with skin a shade darker than a tan to be utterly repellent.

still though - if you ever find yourself in need of guidance on whether a film in the cinema has hidden anti-white subtexts before you go and see it then their movie reviews forum is the best place on the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

oh, and for all the anti stormfront rhetoric in this thread, it might be well worth pointing out that it's rare enough i see threads on there as distasteful as the recent roma thread, or many other "i'm not racist, but..." / "immigrants get free cars" / "nigerians leave their prams at the bus stop because teh govt. will buy them a new one anyway" / "poles ate our swans" type threads on here.

oh, and for all the anti stormfront rhetoric in this thread, it might be well worth pointing out that it's rare enough i see threads on there as distasteful as the recent roma thread, or many other "i'm not racist, but..." / "immigrants get free cars" / "nigerians leave their prams at the bus stop because teh govt. will buy them a new one anyway" / "poles ate our swans" type threads on here.

But the difference between boards and stormfromt is that there is at least some balance here where people can sink their teeth into members with mindless opinions, and debate the subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

I'm a racist.

• Advertisement

Sir Molle wrote: »
    I'm a racist.

go you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Sir Molle wrote: »
    I'm a racist.
    Oh, how's that working out for you?

Advertisement