Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Flashling dead?

Options
  • 23-05-2008 5:05am

Just was checking my trolling of the TY forum in my younger days.I noticed that the mod "Flashling" hasn't been on in over a year.

Probably not dead but not sure if she the only mod.

Edit.I see that Rozabeez is mod too.Sorry,just thought there was no active mod on it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

There's probably a few inactive mods, maybe there should be a cull and posters who want to give something back should be instated as mods

Just in case it seems that way,I don't want to mod the forum or anything like that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Just in case it seems that way,I don't want to mod the forum or anything like that.:)

Thats a lie! Its been your life long dream to be a mod...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just was checking my trolling of the TY forum in my younger days.I noticed that the mod "Flashling" hasn't been on in over a year.

Probably not dead but not sure if she the only mod.

Edit.I see that Rozabeez is mod too.Sorry,just thought there was no active mod on it.
    Well he's in 5th year now, obviously.

Thats a lie! Its been your life long dream to be a mod...

I am not quite 6th now!:L

• Advertisement
Advertisement