Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any opinions on Tiglin sheds

Options
  • 23-05-2008 5:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

So I am looking for a new garden shed. Just wondering has anyone had any experience of tiglin sheds http://www.tiglinsheds.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=31

Their prices seem resonable 10x8 T&G shed, €900 incl Del, Assembly, VAT. I can also get the pressure treated (PT) for €1075.

Looking at other quotes, Kellybarna T&G €650, PT €1085. Abwood T&G €960, PT €1200. Boyne Valley do a excellent shed, PT €1140, Metal roof and lining.

I am looking for any opinions and also whether I should spend the extra few euro and get the shed pressure treated. Steel and Concrete sheds are out of the equation.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭aledoux

Sorry for late reply and Maybe you made your decision already.

Contacted Tiglin last week on tuesday about a concrete shed 12x10 (3248 all uPvc + base). Visited showroom in Julianstown on saturday. Ordered on same day. Tiglin contacted me on thursday asking if friday would suit to do Base. Friday lunch time base was done. Saturday morning 9am Tiglin team arrives again with shed. And 5pm saturday they are driving away and I have a brand new shed in the garden.

All I have to say is Tiglin is top quality so far for delivery and assembly.
    Would I recommend Tiglin ? Hell yeah !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭niall_walsh

I would have a massive issue with the felt roof. I wouldn't consider anything without a steel roof for the purposes of longevity against our famous rain.

anyone wanting further info pm me for prices on all sizes 4x4 to 20 x12

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I would have a massive issue with the felt roof. I wouldn't consider anything without a steel roof for the purposes of longevity against our famous rain.

anyone wanting further info pm me for prices on all sizes 4x4 to 20 x12

What types of shed do you do?
    all metal or just metal roof?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭pops

I'm looking at the Finnish concrete sheds which come all plastered, painted with guttering etc. Has anyone any experience of them at all?

Advertisement