Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com order

Options
  • 23-05-2008 8:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Anyone got their game today? They sent out mine yesterday so I am afraid I wont get it until Monday :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Play aren't the fastest, I wouldn't be expecting it on Monday. Last time I ordered (about 2 years ago) from them it took the full 14 days to arrive but I believe it has got faster, someone on the bargin alerts forum said their last order took 5 days to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Mine was shipped yesterday as well. No way I'll be seeing it before Monday/Tuesday, but it's always like this with Play so I knew what I was doing.... I am almost tempted to pop across to Zavvi and get a copy of the game :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Lunatik72

Zavvi???

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

New name for Virgin Megastores

Aha :) Damn I really wanna play it at the weekend but if you buy another copy you wont have the mount or? :/ Maybe I'll check gamestop tonite. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well keep in mind your early access is valid until Tuesday so its not all that bad.

I did not get early access :(

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

I'm in the same boat too, mine was shipped 21/05 but doubt i'll receive until next week. Ah well, i've waited this long, a few days won't kill me :)

I just called Game and they will hold a collectors edition for me, will get it after work :p:pac:

Advertisement