Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Just got Free Running and gained a level :) only took me six weeks ot get to level 2!

In Colborne Cinema in Wray Heights if anyone is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'm still in Wyke Hills... Is south of you iirc.

Bah, the only reason I went to Wray was to meet up, I'll scoot to Wyke in a bit when I get some AP.

Made my way as far as East Grayside, am having a nap in Grice Crescent Railway Stn.

Giz a shout when you've more AP

Am snuggled up beside you. Free Running ftw!

• Advertisement

Ruu is here too!

If that is you Ruu2?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Goddamit some good soul went and revived me but now I'm infected! Does this mean that I'm just going to die again?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Creature wrote: »
    Goddamit some good soul went and revived me but now I'm infected! Does this mean that I'm just going to die again?

Yeah it does unless you can get a first aid kit (from a hospital) or else get someone to use a first aid kit on you.

Im a zombie again on purpose. Wanna try it out now that i have upskilled a fari bit.

I started another account as a zombie, just to see.

It's crap tbh!

Creature, where are you? Have a spare first aid kit

faceman wrote: »
    Yeah it does unless you can get a first aid kit (from a hospital) or else get someone to use a first aid kit on you.

Im a zombie again on purpose. Wanna try it out now that i have upskilled a fari bit.

Ah piddle :(. I don't even know where I am as I used most of my APs getting out of the area where I was revived, as it was swarming with zombies.

Edit: I'm in Dingley Library in South Blythville.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You are inside Grice Crescent Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are eweofdestruction, Jessica Monroe, Johan Goober, Ruu2, Tommytennis, Noah Bligh, Deise and Fr Crilly.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted a SiEVE throw up onto the departures board.
    Ok, we need to form a gang here. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

faceman wrote: »

I got my lad up to Level 8 purely as a zombie. I dont like playing as a xombie at all, the lower levels especially are a struggle to get XP. Not to mention taking 2 AP to move between areas until you can buy "Lurching Gait" skill and having to use between 10 - 15 AP to stand up when you die until you can afford "Ankle Grab" skill :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Anywhere good to get ammo? Can't level without it and police stations are always too well barricaded. :/
    Malls I suppose if you can get in...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Anywhere good to get ammo? Can't level without it and police stations are always too well barricaded. :/
    Malls I suppose if you can get in...

Gun store in any mall
    (Need Shopping Skill Really)
    Police Department (Common)
    Fort Armoury (Rare)

Forts and malls seem to be just as barricaded as PD's though.

Pubs will often have shotgun ammo by the seems of it.

What other boardsies are in the train station?

Thanks guys..

Ruu, Roen and I are there.
    Who is who? Well I know ruu!

I wasn't 100% sure if that was our Ruu!

I'm Fr. Crilly

Well I'm just guessing that it is him.

I'm Albert Ford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Aye, I'm Ruu2. G'wan the boardsies!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Anyone still in Ranson? I wandered off a while ago but I'm still pretty close I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

My Ruu2 character skipped off to the Eason Library in Gulsonside for some action. Found a crowbar on my short trip there. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I'm in the warehouse just below ranson PD.

We need to form a big boards posse get lots of guns and ammo and go wipe out some zombie nests.

We've been rumbled in the train station - Zombies broke in and got a few of the people inside there.

I'm gonna go for a quick wander and find someplace safer, will keep you posted.

Broad Avenue Police station a few blocks north and one or 2 east. Has a lot of people inside, 3 zombies outside. Hoping for pistol ammo too!

Edit: Found myself a load of shotgun bullets, a few pistol clips, and a shotgun! BAM! Wasted a lot of AP searching though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Im a zombie in Brooksvile, heading south to attack the boardsies in buttonville! Watch out! :p

I knew there was a reason I got a shotgun :D

Thanks for the heads up fajitas, I've ben infected and can't get into hospitals.
    I'm in Brancker Alley Police Dept wray heights if anybody can heal. Ah I had a medkit and didn't see it!
    Just searched for 30 ap in teh police dept and just got a feckin flak jacket!
    Don't think it has a generator.

• Advertisement

If you have the AP, come up to the Broad Avenue PD, generators working, and every 6/7th search finds you something!

Advertisement