Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No ap, I shall wait patiently. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Goddamnit I got turned again. I beginning to wonder if I'll ever get passed level 1. Well anyway I'm outside a police station in Spicer Hills, if anyone who can revive is around. Stockman Walk Police Dept I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It's a shame there's no 'give' actions in the game.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah, but it would be really easily abused.
    Could have 10 characters giving supplies to your main one and so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

How does one level up? Cumulative XP? How much? What happens when you do level up? Question mark?

• Advertisement

You get XP from pretty much any successful action - Attacks, healing other players, etc.

When you get enough XP, you can buy new skills, which in turn can get you more XP!

Sorry, I phrased my question badly, I know how to get XP and have bought a couple of skills, but where does levelling up come into the equation?

Other than being a number in your profile and giving access to new skills through XP, I don't think it does - What really matters is your skills and inventory - A level one char could take out a level 40 char.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

3 Z's outside Broad Avenue PD atm. Am 1 south in the flicks.

Ah, there's 20 of us inside here at the moment, most are high enough levels... and someone's after reinforcing the barricades again.

I think I'll stay here a day or two, just searching until I get enough ammo to take on the world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

After spending a few days in the library with another character named Boyd the Bard, who sent me a message yesterday saying he was leaving and heading north, zombies make bits of me. :( My Ruu1 character is wandering aimlessly.

Ruu2 is inside Crump Museum in Gulsonside.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

nerin is attacking any zombies up to no good in buttonville.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

ok i have levelled up a good bit. i am spread across the south east of the city . will head back to buttonville. will take 2 days i figure. make room because there will be 3 of us ha ha

back in ranson police station for the night, stocking back up on ammo, killed me some more zombies today

also, looks like buckley mall is in need of help

****, serious? I strolled over there on a whim earlier, just to try out Free Running.

ive no ap left so am of no use, all my attack skills are up now too, goddam it

Also out of AP, might have 2 or 3 by now but hardly much more.

Buckley's OK, just coolnYou being an ass.

Where am I more likely to be revived - a cemetary or NT building? Currently in a cemetary in Spicer Hills waiting to be cured but there's an NT building beside it.

• Advertisement

From the Wiki, beside the NT building. If it just so happens to be a graveyard, even better!

Ah finally one of my characters got enough xp for free running. No idea about revival odds, I just run around attacking humans til I am revived.

I can never seem to find any humans as a zombie though. Though I think I will try that when my APs regenerate.

My zombie char has only found 1 person to attack so far...

Break into buildings or go to 'safe' human zones.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

You have to have "Skills of life" to open the building doors after you manage to take the barricades down. You're not going to get a whole lot done before before you run out of AP.

I'm having a good killing run with my zombie today. There was a human beside me when I logged in so I killed him, then I killed another zombie who attacked me, and at the moment i'm in the process of killing a third human who appears to have run out of AP before making it to safety.

My Ruu2 character is back in another library, Blaxall Library in Wray Heights. The area was swarming with zeds a few hours ago, seemed to move on.

Ruu1 is out of AP swaying slightly outside a factory east of Thick Park in Pescodside, just after standing up from a headshot. :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ruu wrote: »
    My Ruu2 character is back in another library, Blaxall Library in Wray Heights. The area was swarming with zeds a few hours ago, seemed to move on.

Ruu1 is out of AP swaying slightly outside a factory east of Thick Park in Pescodside, just after standing up from a headshot. :/

Join my zombie for tea and crumpets so! ;)

Mmm crumpets..gargh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

There is an absolute massacre going on. about 100 zombies in a mall, and even more humans.

My zombie eats well tonight....

Advertisement