Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Which mall?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I forget (and am out of AP, so can't check)
    Begins with an A
    Aukland or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

The NE seems to have a load of Zs, the mall was raped last week and now something else is going down.

Twas the Ackland mall. Still happening btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

whats the point of necro skills just spent 100 on dna extractor. useless......

please advise before i spend more on upgrade necro skills

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You get experience for extracting dna, lots I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'm still in that same PD searching the floors. Just found a flare gun there. Waiting to find another shotgun before I head out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

You get experience for extracting dna, lots I think.

came across a bunch of zeds....... extrated the phuck out of them and,.......nothing!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ok someone revived me against my wishes, none the less time to live as a human for a while. When i build up AP i will head south!

Where are the boardsies at now so i can meet up with ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Bollox. Came back towards Buttonville today and got stuck outside a building with no AP. Thought to myself that i'll wait the half hour and hop in and ill be sorted.

Then I got called into a meeting for hours :(

Came back, he was dead. Just waiting for my AP to regen enough to work out exactly were I am now.

At the moment i'm the only zombie outside Ranson PD, if anyone could revive me that would be great. I'm expecting to be using the AP for the next few days constantly Standing up again ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Bah this is frustrating. Thought I may as well enjoy being a zombie for the time being so I ventured out and found a level 1 civillian. Attacked him several times and missed each time. Returned tot he graveyard with approx 0 AP :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Martron wrote: »
    came across a bunch of zeds....... extrated the phuck out of them and,.......nothing!!!!!!!!!

Odd, whenever somebody takes some from me it says they get something like 38xp.

Killed by one of the Boardsie's ... Thanks a lot SodEire :mad:

:pac:

Hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

lol i just fell asleep outside julie general hospital. lost track of ap while fighting zs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

in half an hour another zombie appeared and they double teamed me. thanks to whoever "ideliver" is for healing me, hiding in the hospital till i get ap back to kill em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Same here, fell asleep outside the mall (can't remember the name) in Tollyton after picking up a pistol. Majority of the buildings are in ruins. Place is swarming with zeds.

Gotta watch those points people, I'm quite careful, running around finding safehouses.

Gotta keep an eye on em alright... Only gotten stuck once so far...

Right, 3 shotguns, 3 pistols, 2 flareguns, everything fully loaded.

I'm good to rock and roll as soon as my AP gets back to 50.

Mall has finally been eaten out, over a hundred people in there at the start.

The zombie mob has moved onto a police station one west and two south from the Mall.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Wewt! Ended up in Coy Cinema in Tollyton and it is heavily barricaded. A couple of us hanging about there now.

Mall has finally been eaten out, over a hundred people in there at the start.

The zombie mob has moved onto a police station one west and two south from the Mall.

Eeep.

Time for me to move on!

Gone up to Pegton.

DAUM!
    I ran out of AP just beside ranson PD, forgot to log back in now i'm a Z!
    Any one want to shoot me up please?
    Cheers..

Some kind gent healed me!

The police stations I was in in wray heights, Brancker Alley Police Dept, has been broken into by zombies, there were 30 of us, half dead, I took down a 60hp zombie and half another one but there are 3 left and probably more on the ground waiting to get up. I'm in a nearby building, need hel......
    *transmission over*

Which hotel?

I was in a VSB building, just logged back in there, after 2 hours, and all the barricades are down, and everyone else was dead. I was on 20hp when the z's ran out of AP.

Made a run for it, nearly everywhere is pretty blocked up. Am in Dentonside now.

I'll be offline all weekend too :(

Edit: This is why this game is great!

I'm not in a hotel, in a pub! :-)

Lol, got a bit confused!

Tbh, run. I'm seeing more and more z's coming in around the place, and I'm a bit further east than you!

It'll be interesting when I log on tomorrow heh.

• Advertisement

Some guy called "noYOUsuck" just revived me. I'm safe inside Ranson PD again thankfully.

Advertisement