Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Yup, that's the chap who got me, i'm assuming you were the other z then outside ranson PD?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

See above post about you being the one taking me out ya fecker :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Edgecombe and Crowbank are crawling with Z's. There was 11 outside one building I saw, I scooted out pretty quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

anyone wanting to get an easy kill, weakened two zs. ran out of ammo. theyre ouside buckley mall.. wondering what hit em. :p

Well it was inevitable, some Z pulled down the last of the barricades and ated me :(

• Advertisement

I'm liking buttonville,barricades came down last week while i was offline and two kind souls healed me till i got back online to kill the zs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I finally made it to Buttonville myself. I'm in St Soter's Hospital if anyone wants to come along and say hi.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Im back in Ranson! Yay!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Whoops, I'm stuck outside with zombies, allll the doors were too heavily barricaded :/

In one of the cemeteries in Wray Heights (69, 78) awaiting revival if any of you guys can revive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i think you gain better xp points if you kill zombies. i spent 200 xp points gaining the dna extractor and necronet skill. it cost so much points to create a syringe and all you get is 10xp points for a revive. what a load of crap!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Martron wrote: »
    i think you gain better xp points if you kill zombies. i spent 200 xp points gaining the dna extractor and necronet skill. it cost so much points to create a syringe and all you get is 10xp points for a revive. what a load of crap!!!

You can just search and find syringes in NT buildings too ? I havent gotten that skill yet, how much AP does it cost to make a syringe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

20!!!!

back in ranson, stocking up before going hunting in a few days :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My guy in monroeville is a zombie. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

2 characters are dead, went looking for a pal of mine in Dulston and got into trouble along the way. Will make my way back to Buttonville in the next few days hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'm a Z too. :(

I have two humans, I'll have to start killing you.

*dramatic scene where I am having troubling shooting you but somebody is saying he isn't the Fajitas we knew any more*

*leaves out a loud groan, a symbolic one, groaning that the mod of veggies and vegans will soon face the ironic fate of eating humans*

*Finally guilt free as he chews down on some Fajita*

• Advertisement

Human fajita.

Durty.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Hell to the boardsies in Ranson PD :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ruu1 is out of AP is Dunningwood far from home. Ruu2 is closer in Vinetown. Keep getting blown apart. :/

I hate being a zombie, 2 ap for a move is the ghey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭strangeloop

how do i join the boardsies group? Stuck in powlett police dept. with 25 other humans waiting for the next zombie assault......:eek:

Just write boardsies in your profile under group, doesn't really do anything.

just leveled up, took out the two zombies at the tebbet building, back at ranson, reload time
    • You have Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
      • You have Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
        • You have Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
      • You have Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
        • You have Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
    • You have Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
      • You have Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)
    • You have Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
    You have Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Yeah right now i'm on a shopping trip, just searching the hell out of ranson PD.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Would people please revivify my human character, and STOP REVIVIFYING MY ZOMBIE!!!?:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

You are Fr Crilly. You have -1 Action Points remaining.

Lol.

Advertisement