Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It was some night:

* Rocco McKlusky said "Abby Winters, I love your work." (yesterday)
    * Abby Winters said "Pliskin? I heard you were dead." (yesterday)
    * A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (yesterday)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (yesterday)
    * A zombie killed Blooey Jakkz. (yesterday)
    * A zombie killed Mike Ben Smith. (yesterday)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (yesterday)
    * A zombie killed Will Cartwright. (23 hours and 55 minutes ago)
    * A zombie bit into you for 4 damage. (23 hours and 55 minutes ago)
    * The zombie's bite was infected! (You'll now take 1HP damage for every action you take, except speaking. Infection can be cured with a first aid kit.) (23 hours and 55 minutes ago)
    * A zombie killed matt2oz. (23 hours and 51 minutes ago)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (23 hours and 40 minutes ago)
    * Blooey Jakkz rose from the dead as a zombie. (23 hours and 39 minutes ago)
    * A zombie killed metagaia. (23 hours and 38 minutes ago)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (23 hours and 37 minutes ago)
    * A zombie killed Razgriz2303. (23 hours and 34 minutes ago)
    * A zombie said "Mrh?" (23 hours and 17 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
    * John Lennox killed a zombie. (22 hours and 44 minutes ago)
    * John Lennox began to rebuild the barricades, using a bench. (22 hours and 44 minutes ago)
    * John Lennox killed a zombie. (22 hours and 43 minutes ago)
    * Rick Feltman killed a zombie. (22 hours and 1 minute ago)
    * HEILNAZIFUHRER killed a zombie. (21 hours and 57 minutes ago)
    * A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (21 hours and 56 minutes ago)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (20 hours and 6 minutes ago)
    * A zombie gestured at Draginboi. (20 hours and 4 minutes ago)
    * A flare was fired 2 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the south. (19 hours and 43 minutes ago)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (19 hours and 31 minutes ago)
    * John Wolfjager began to rebuild the barricades, using a cupboard. (19 hours and 9 minutes ago)
    * A flare was fired 10 blocks to the west and 11 blocks to the north. (19 hours and 9 minutes ago)
    * ambir killed a zombie. (18 hours and 47 minutes ago)
    * A flare was fired 4 blocks to the west and 13 blocks to the south. (18 hours and 14 minutes ago)
    * A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (17 hours and 46 minutes ago)
    * Hali Phax killed a zombie. (17 hours and 29 minutes ago)
    * Hali Phax said "kill these zeds, get 'em in the street, and cade this mother!@#%; back up to VSB!!!" (17 hours and 27 minutes ago)
    * A flare was fired 1 block to the west and 3 blocks to the south. (17 hours and 23 minutes ago)
    * A zombie dragged The Brainless out into the street. (16 hours and 56 minutes ago)
    * A zombie killed Draginboi. (16 hours and 51 minutes ago)
    * A zombie said "Mrh?" (15 hours and 2 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (15 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (exactly 15 hours ago)
    * ZANONI killed a zombie. (14 hours and 58 minutes ago)
    * A flare was fired 10 blocks to the west and 11 blocks to the north. (14 hours and 44 minutes ago)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (14 hours and 36 minutes ago)
    * nelsontorres healed you for 10 HP. (13 hours and 40 minutes ago)
    * Tyme Westclox killed a zombie. (12 hours and 42 minutes ago)
    * A zombie stood up. (12 hours and 26 minutes ago)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (12 hours and 26 minutes ago)
    * Lawson Miller said "Anyone got a FAK to spare?" (12 hours and 22 minutes ago)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (11 hours and 45 minutes ago)
    * A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (11 hours and 45 minutes ago)
    * The zombie grabbed hold of you! (11 hours and 45 minutes ago)
    * A zombie bit into you for 4 damage. (11 hours and 45 minutes ago)
    * The zombie's bite was infected! (You'll now take 1HP damage for every action you take, except speaking. Infection can be cured with a first aid kit.) (11 hours and 45 minutes ago)
    * Throb Beefhammer killed a zombie. (11 hours and 40 minutes ago)
    * Throb Beefhammer began to rebuild the barricades, using a chair. (11 hours and 40 minutes ago)
    * Throb Beefhammer healed you for 10 HP. (11 hours and 38 minutes ago)
    * A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (10 hours and 33 minutes ago)
    * You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (10 hours and 33 minutes ago)
    * A zombie bit into you for 4 damage. (10 hours and 31 minutes ago)
    * The zombie's bite was infected! (You'll now take 1HP damage for every action you take, except speaking. Infection can be cured with a first aid kit.) (10 hours and 31 minutes ago)
    * Marc Andreas killed a zombie. (10 hours and 27 minutes ago)
    * A zombie killed Anthony Waggot. (9 hours and 37 minutes ago)
    * Casey Coot said "RUN!" (8 hours and 58 minutes ago)
    * Jess Gibson injected a zombie with a syringe and it slumped to the floor. (8 hours and 49 minutes ago)
    * You heard a loud and distant groaning 5 blocks to the north. (8 hours and 18 minutes ago)
    * Rick Feltman injected a zombie with a syringe and it slumped to the floor. (8 hours and 14 minutes ago)
    * BG Billy Mitchell killed a zombie. (7 hours and 37 minutes ago)
    * A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (7 hours and 18 minutes ago)
    * The zombie grabbed hold of you! (7 hours and 18 minutes ago)
    * A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (7 hours and 18 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
    * The zombie lost its grip. (7 hours and 18 minutes ago)
    * A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (7 hours and 18 minutes ago)
    * The zombie grabbed hold of you! (7 hours and 18 minutes ago)
    * A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (7 hours and 17 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
    * You were killed by a zombie. (7 hours and 17 minutes ago)
    * Jack Wilkins dumped your body out onto the street. (6 hours and 56 minutes ago)
    * You heard a low groaning from somewhere nearby. (16 minutes ago)
    * A flare was fired 10 blocks to the west and 1 block to the north. (7 minutes ago)

You are dead.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just smashed down barricades and couldn't open a door. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

holy crap! :

• A flare was fired 13 blocks to the east and 3 blocks to the north. (19 hours and 20 minutes ago)
    • SodEire said "DAUM! i suck at searching..." (12 hours and 35 minutes ago)
    • The Faceman101 said "we need more fuel for the generator thais why searches are ****e at the moment" (10 hours and 53 minutes ago)
    • a shadowy figure healed you for 5 HP. (5 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again.
    • A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (3 hours and 28 minutes ago)
    • A zombie destroyed the generator. (3 hours and 27 minutes ago)
    • A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (3 hours and 27 minutes ago)
    • The zombie grabbed hold of you! (3 hours and 27 minutes ago) ...and again.
    • A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (3 hours and 27 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (3 hours and 26 minutes ago)
    • The zombie lost its grip. (3 hours and 26 minutes ago)
    • A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (3 hours and 26 minutes ago)
    • The zombie grabbed hold of you! (3 hours and 26 minutes ago)
    • A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (3 hours and 26 minutes ago)
    • The Faceman101 began to rebuild the barricades, using a vending machine. (3 hours and 12 minutes ago)
    • A flare was fired 12 blocks to the north. (2 hours and 24 minutes ago)
    • Nathan Brandstetter killed a zombie. (2 hours and 8 minutes ago)
    • Nathan Brandstetter healed you for 10 HP. (2 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    • Chuck Palaniuk said "sup?" (1 hour and 33 minutes ago)
    • A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 1 block to the north. (19 minutes ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Just smashed down barricades and couldn't open a door. :/

Thats always a pain:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ruu1 in Paynterton outside the Pender Building (NT building) and hope I will get some help. I got blown apart by someone in Osmondville, so laying dead outside a warehouse north of Keeffe Library. Final push for home tomorrow.

• Advertisement

set up the generator ive been carrying for ages and fueled it for ranson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Tollyton and Gulsonside seem to be over-run. I'm doing hit and scarper missions for xp there at the mo and holing up in Wray Heights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Ranson PD's DOWN!?!?!?!

Wait it's ok, moving down to that warehouse again...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ranson PD is down ? Bollox. I had my char in there and I hadnt been online in days (stupid slow connection here). Ah well ...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

A lone zom got into ranson last night so using whatever AP i had i build the 'cades up a bit and took a few swipes at yer man. I think Nerin finished him off.

• Advertisement

I was revived outside one of the NT buildings in Paynterton (thanks to whoever is Diano). :) My Ruu2 character is dead outside Totterdell Towers in Hollomstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Is Ranson down for real real? No AP left, I'm hiding out in Kinch Heights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

It was down, it's back up to VSB.
    So i moved down to the warehouse which is EHB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Just revived my first tow Zs. Bloody hell 10 APs per go is a bit much.

Should my Necrotech man save up for Free Running or up my lab skills d'you think?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

cautioner wrote: »
    Should my Necrotech man save up for Free Running or up my lab skills d'you think?

Free running definitely.

Creature wrote: »
    Just revived my first tow Zs. Bloody hell 10 APs per go is a bit much.

there is a zombie skill that caps it, think its ankle grab or something

All my guys are dead, stupid humans killing me...

Is anyone else in Monroeville too? It's way harder, what with no revives and 90% of the population being zeds. Pretty cool.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I started an account in Munroeville today, and was going good with my firefighter, but then i was told that my ip address has had to many connections today. I think someone else in work here has been playing. So my character is now sitting inside a non barricaded building, with the doors closed. Heres hoping no zombies nearby know how to open doors till i can get home.

• Advertisement

I've been in monroville for a while, just got killed by a human!

No revives?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Afraid not. I created 2 characters, one a firefighter (kicks ass) and one a doctor. The doctor seemed kind of pointless, so i jumped out of a window and became a zombie. Brains time.

That sucks, may as well let him die and stay dead if he can't come back.

can someone revive the zombie at wasteland beside hutchin bank? i was kickin his ass until i realised its a revive point :o hes only got 2 health left lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

May aswell finish him off tbh!

You'll get your XP and never see him again... Unless it's me... :o

Fajitas! wrote: »
    May aswell finish him off tbh!

You'll get your XP and never see him again... Unless it's me... :o
    ah i fellt a bit guilty, if it was me id be pissed

Ah it's only 10xp... Z's are only cannon fodder anyways! :p

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Ah it's only 10xp... Z's are only cannon fodder anyways! :p
    but but but...it wants to be human. and he got me on a good day :P

Meant to say AP not xp :p

Fine. Fine.

:p

• Advertisement

Ruu1 is alive and well in Vinetown the inside the Yapp Building. Ruu2 is zombie hovering around Garlick Square Fire Station.

Advertisement