Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I've been in monroville for a while, just got killed by a human!

No revives?

Monroeville was created to coincide with the release of Diary of the Dead. It was a competitive suburb and there were prizes relating to the opening of the film. it was then closed and recently re-opened. The rules are different there still i think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Pegton is absolutly crawing with zombies if anyone wants to go on a killing spree. Edgecombe is also quite hostile.

I'm back in Ranson, if anyone wants reviving, wait around there and I'll get to you tonight or tomorrow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Is the The Faceman101 you faceman? We in same police place. Need healin? I have like 15 of em...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah I see that it is 'Neil' :d

Yeah that must be him, mentions boards in his profile...

• Advertisement

Oh another boardsie in there with us. :)
    Ah you are hungie, group members show up a slightly different colour.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Buttonville is totally empty of zombies. Think i may have to move on to a new area to get some kills.

You could make some zombies. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I'm Hungie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I've noticed a increase of z's around ranson PD.
    Usually have to venture north a wee bit but now they're right at the door.
    And I mean that....

• Advertisement

Good. Sick of having to wander off vaguely in search of kills.
    I'm an idiot, I killed one but underestimated how far I'd come from Ranson.... caught outside with no AP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ruu2 is dead outside Ackland Auto Repair in Wyke Hills, just took a Headshot from some smarmy cunt. :/ Alive and kicking inside Caunt Street Police Dept in Vinetown and it is packed. :)

I can revive Ruu2 if you want, but I got no AP at the moment. so it'll have to be tomorrow.

Cheers. :)

Hmm I went to Ackland Auto Repair and couldn't find anything. Did you move Ruu?

My scientist was killed in a massacre at a NT building. Dramatic sh!t, looking over the "since your last turn" summary.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Darth Melkor

Barhah!

Creature wrote: »
    Hmm I went to Ackland Auto Repair and couldn't find anything. Did you move Ruu?

Nope, I'm still there.

edit: Moved on today after being killded again. :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Anyone know where i can get some fuel?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

faceman wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can get some fuel?

Warehouse below ranson is were i get it

• Advertisement

Zombie Ruu shot by TarAldar! :eek:

Were you the one I shot lots, healed and shot again, but left alive? :)

Shot twice (5 and 10 damage I think) and then some dude came along and killded me.:pac:

I finally got advanced pistol training, it's freakin sweet. And I'm genuinely terrified for my Monroeville guy. I keep checking on him compulsively.

Ruu wrote: »
    Shot twice (5 and 10 damage I think) and then some dude came along and killded me.:pac:

Nice, double team!

<3 Flesh Eaterz. Ruu2 is aloive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭reregholdsworth

what's the story with the urban dead clock?

it appears not to reset on the hour. so my IP hits are preventing
    me logging in on the button at midnight.
    it's so very stressful. my guys could be in danger.

oooh the tension is gripping

Proxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

My zombie char keeps getting rev'd, and my human char keeps getting killed :(

Zombie char spends all day knocking on buildings and looking for food, human char spends all day in a rev point :(

• Advertisement

Both my characters are alive and well. Ruu1 is in a packed Caunt Street Police Dept. in Vinetown. All I need is the weapons, I have the a pistol clip and shotgun shell, maybe I can whip up a gun from the length pipe I have. :)

Ruu2 is inside Ephrem General Hospital in Wyke Hills.

Advertisement