Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Im bored in newtown, no hope of revival woot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I am in the sullivan bar in west monroeville.....and im too scared to go outside......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd recommend Munroeville as well. Its much more tense, and there are insane amounts of Zombies about. I'm logging in every half hour, just to make sure theres no zombies nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Monroeville is great alright. Z's got into the PD we were shacking up in last night,took out 34 of us. Was mental, I escaped purely because I had to get an early train and checked in quickly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yeesh, I didn't last long in Monroeville. Does everyone start out in the field? I was a fireman and started off hacking my way through others with a fireaxe in South Monroeville. Checked earlier and I'm a zed now. :)

Other two characters have been hiding in the same spot for ages, one of the police stations in Vinetown. I pop out every once in a while to read a few books and smack a few zeds.

• Advertisement

My new safehouse in Monroeville had 50+ people, we're all Z's now :eek:

I logged into Munroeville there, and there was a zombie clawing me. I now have 2hp, and am in the middle of a bit field. I'm so ****ing dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Just got basic firearms skills, already got more xp in a day than I usually get in a week!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hmm, feeling avbit bored of this again as there are no aims.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Hmm, feeling avbit bored of this again as there are no aims.

Bored of life or Urban Dead? :confused::p

• Advertisement

Ah balls...i'm dead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Monroeville is ridiculous. It's impossible to stay alive.

It really is like Dawn of the Dead over there.

Tony

Can anyone here rev me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Can anyone here rev me?

Where are you?

In Vinetown at the moment, beside St. Johns Cathedral, but can and will travel :p

You'll have to travel and wait unfortunately :(. I went to get a revive syringe but couldnt get into the nearest NT buildings so had to waste most of my APs travelling. If you can get to Kinch Heights, I'll revive you in the morning. I'm in the Luscombe Building, so as close to there as possible, there's a cemetary a few blocks south-east. Thats the best I can do :/

Grand! Is better than queing for a rev here!

Cheers! :D

Cool. Well just let me know where you end up so I don't waste APs trying to find you :D

Lol, will do, I'll post up in the morning! Cheers! :D

faceman wrote: »
    Bored of life or Urban Dead? :confused::p

Urban life!

• Advertisement

Creature wrote: »
    Cool. Well just let me know where you end up so I don't waste APs trying to find you :D

Lol, nevermind! I'm after stumbling into the wrong part of town... Been shot up three times now!!! Won't have the AP to get anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

Alot of zombie killing zombie going on around my part, kinda getting annoyed that everytime i find somewhere for the night i wake up dead with another zombie beside me

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

Got three characters (perfectly legal, woot!)
    Belleren
    Kazukun
    Jinae
    All scientists...except one, who's DEAD =D
    He keeps following scientists around waiting for a revive, but someone always slaughters him =(

Ruu1 was just revivified in Osmondville outside a cemetery. Ruu2 has been hiding in Ephrem General Hospital in Wyke hills for days now, occasionally popping out to hunt a few zeds. Having fun in Monroeville.

LOL!

I had just stood up and got jumped by a level 41 coming out of a building with about 20 shotties!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Nerin, locked and reloaded in ranson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Some lad is just standing outside around for two days in a row, twice i've seen him surrounded by zs and twice i've killed them all.
    so thank you random fool for getting me xp!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

This game is getting on my nerves the last week. I cant seem to hit anything any more.

I spent 45 AP attacking someone today and managed to hit them ... once. 50% hit chance my hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Is there anyone still alive in Monroeville? I've two zombies knocking around and I haven't seen anyone breathing in days. I spend my 50 AP just walking from block to block.

The lads are getting bored looking for somebody to eat.

Tony

• Advertisement

Ruu1 is in Vawer Walk Police Dept. in Osmondville.
    You spray Would you like a cup of tea, Father? here.
    :pac:

Advertisement