Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Nerin wrote: »
    thanks for the help guys, that was really cool. im a z now, in the cemetary beside buckley mall.

Revived :).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Lol @ Ruu!
    yup, in all the carnage, i giggled
    Creature wrote: »
    Revived :).
    woah, THANK YOU!!!! quick service, ive jumped into julie hospital now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Im a zombie now :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Yeah i'm stocking up at the mo, where's the nearest mall from ranson?
    Seemed fun in the movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Camping out in the Mall in Sth. Blythville at the moment - Gonna try ride out the action :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I am in Ranson PD at the moment, zombie broke down the barricades a few moments ago but they were rebuilt.

I bet it was actually you who fired the flare Ruu.

:D I wish I had a flare gun. *makes flare shot noise* Now would this player below be an example of a PKer? :mad:
    # Seekandyeshallfind killed Johny ash. (58 minutes ago)
    # Seekandyeshallfind killed Rick Dasher. (56 minutes ago)
    # Seekandyeshallfind said "Wow, how Random!" (55 minutes ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Haven't posted here in ages, but i'm still playing, i've got myself to level 12 so far. I'm currently in Marven Mall, South Blytheville with 4 shotguns and 6 pistols, all fully loaded, and a rake of spare ammo! Gotta love malls:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I;ve two level 41 characters.
    I'm bored of the game now, Madlennis and Faranil now just wander around Malton when I'm bored, revivifying zombies for the fun of it.

• Advertisement

I think I've bumped into Madlennis before.

Banjo, I'm in the same Mall, Fr Crilly - Just stocking up on ammo now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Fajitas! your Fr Crilly aren't ya? I added ya when i saw you in the mall.

Aha! nice one!

Fr Ted quotes ftw!

Just got two axe headshots!
    woot!
    So what's this i hear?
    We planning on moving?

4 zombies outside Ranson and several more lurking around when I stepped outside, killed one and moved into the Fort Building. I'm heading for Buckley tomorrow.

pking has gotten quite bad at the moment.

Brazey Building: Clear
    Factory above Mechel Museum: clearing in progress.
    Im back, and angry. growls.
    die zombie scum!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Creature wrote: »
    Williamsville, Old Arkham and Spicer Hills are full of Zs and I don't think it will be long before they hit buttonville. Perhaps we should start looking for a new base for the boardsies?

Spicer Hills and Williamsville would be the result of the MOB, and we're moving suburbs very soon...Flee while you can harmanz... GRAAAAAAGH :pac::pac::pac:

pking has gotten quite bad at the moment.

That's because the number of humans is more than zombies, so it's fun to PK.

There's not much PK'ing going on in monroeville at the moment, but give it time - theres only 500 survivors and 2000+ zombies ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Don't suppose anyone here can res me? I'm in the cemetery that's split between Wray Heights and Gulsonside along with about 20 other Z's.

I can meet up somewhere if you'll be online.
    Cheers.

• Advertisement

11 Z's two blocks east of Ranson PD, 4 Z's in fort building, tis getting rough now lads!

the MOB is on the wey! /me flails arms *dun dun* Found 3 shotguns, no shells. :/ Flare gun at the ready. :)

The MOB ended up in Kinch Heights and not Buttonville...for now :D

I hope you've got a fuel can to go with that flare gun ;)

Gah I've got about 20 pistol clips but can't find a pistol anywhere! I'm in the mall southeast of Ranson PD, it's pretty packed in here.

I was PKed by a **** called dipcup in Buckley mall. Get the word out that he's a PKer and if anyone see's him please give him a few bullets for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ChrisWalken

Gker's are killers of Generators. But this is not always a bad thing. If you are in a bank, cinema, or club; you can hide in the dark when the generator is out. PKer's can seldom hit you and zombies have a hard time finding you. If you are getting PK'd, go to rogues gallery and report with a screen shot of incident using imageshack; either that or make note and return your grief. Bounty Hunters will do it for you though if you report. Basically this game is very slow. Kind of like a chess game. Plan your moves and it goes faster as you level up. Urban camo: PKer's like to pick on profiles that are altruistic and show hope; throw up something funny or weird and they may leave you alone. I've been playing for 2 months and am getting up there. Have learned a lot of lessons. Have not died to a zed yet; all have been PK'd. Note that a lot of PKers hang in Buttonville. Thats is for now. We are stronger than them but soon they be stronger than us.

<<Snip!>>. We are stronger than them but soon they be stronger than us.

Cheers for the advice. Love the quote from Day of the Dead :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

just started the game and i got no clue what its about, will learn eventually i suppose

stocked up to the max, waiting for the hordes of hell. tried to get fuel for the ranson generator, didnt go well :p

• Advertisement

Saw you and Faceman in Ranson PD there a min ago Nerin. I'm two E and one S in the Bainton.
    I'd get those barriers back up to EHB if I were ye :)

Advertisement