Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Roen wrote: »
    Saw you and Faceman in Ranson PD there a min ago Nerin. I'm two E and one S in the Bainton.
    I'd get those barriers back up to EHB if I were ye :)
    ive a tool box ^_^

yeah, fuel and barricades peeps. and a nearby access point for us free runners :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Would someone revive me? I'm in the cemetary to the east of Buckley Mall.

I wish I had a screenshot of that PKer. Didn't think of it at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

So we're gonna ride it out in Ranson? Or emigrate to the mall?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Mall sounds fun, kinda bored at the mo in ranson.

Oh wait, i'm a Z outside the curtis arms....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Reports of the fall of Buckley Mall are greatly exaggerated, I am nearby and no zees in sight.

Ruu wrote: »
    Reports of the fall of Buckley Mall are greatly exaggerated, I am nearby and no zees in sight.
    exactly. i think shenanigans. because ranson just was attacked. someone killed a z, i barricaded as much as i could

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Come to Marven Mall in Sth. Blythside tbh.

Is safe enough at the moment, and a bit of travelling will find you some Z's to XP from :)

And there's a Rev point 1 sq. nth of the mall, and enough people inside that you'll be human again within the hour.

I'm infected and under attack outside Vranch Walk in Kinch Heights if anyone is aboot! :/ I'm out of AP, have a syringe but not trained to use it. ;_;

Edit: Now dead if anyone is nearby. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

So who killed ya Ruu? *groans like the zombie he is...* :p

• Advertisement

<Homer>Why you little!!</Homer>:eek:

I'm standing with another Z outside ranson, the doors are closed, you may need to barricade it up.

Kinch Heights is fuxored, gooooooodnight!

holy crap- cavalry to ranson please

• A flare was fired 4 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the south. (19 hours and 17 minutes ago)
    • Semetairee said "Feral Undead?...You in a zombie group Reijo Nikula?" (17 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    • Seekandyeshallfind killed Tony Oidar. (16 hours and 21 minutes ago)
    • Seekandyeshallfind killed jonssikka. (16 hours and 19 minutes ago)
    • Bombeiro da Silva said "Say AAAAAH, little motor! This is chocolate-icecream-fuel, you'll love it!" (15 hours and 35 minutes ago)
    • Bombeiro da Silva installed a generator in the building. (15 hours and 34 minutes ago)
    • Bombeiro da Silva refuelled the generator. (15 hours and 34 minutes ago)
    • Sgt Slaghter said "Well ladies and gents. We finally have some action. There are at least 8 zeds out there" (15 hours and 26 minutes ago)
    • Sgt Slaghter said "Use the building above Northup Ave, I think its open fopr travel." (15 hours and 25 minutes ago)
    • Sgt Slaghter said "Or this building, you know... :)" (15 hours and 25 minutes ago)
    • A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (13 hours and 1 minute ago)
    • Bobby P began to rebuild the barricades, using a noticeboard. (12 hours and 41 minutes ago)
    • hic333 said "only 2 left standing!" (11 hours and 10 minutes ago)
    • Johnny Rooster said "Infected... Need a FAK!" (7 hours and 45 minutes ago)
    • A flare was fired 14 blocks to the east and 7 blocks to the south. (7 hours and 9 minutes ago)
    • A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (7 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    • A zombie destroyed the generator. (7 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Harm man grab ba hahaha" (7 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Johnny Rooster. (6 hours and 28 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at Bobby P. (6 hours and 25 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Ahm Babbah B!! Ahm MAHB!! An hah B zah? Zah B mah braggbazz!" (6 hours and 24 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed munkee1. (6 hours and 24 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Sgt Slaghter. (6 hours and 21 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at one of the zombies. (6 hours and 21 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Bobby P. (6 hours and 20 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "BARG zah -!mbazarh." (6 hours and 20 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Richard Monry. (6 hours and 18 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Mahb haz arrh!b ah Babbanb!rrh... Mahbz ganna grab zah Angrah Ham!zhz. Barhah! MAHB! MAHB! MAHB! MAHB! MAHB!" (6 hours and 14 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Greg Mayo. (6 hours and 13 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Sendmehome. (6 hours and 12 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Ahhh, za MAHB bahbah nahmahn arra zam harmanz. H! Harmanz. MAHB -!z ganna nahm nahmn arra za harmanz an ahrh bahbah -!z ganna ba zrang. BARHAH MAHB! Harman arrh ganna grab mah banana nah! -! Gan haz argazahm?" (6 hours and 10 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed The Red Admiral. (6 hours and 9 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed a zombie. (6 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (6 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    • Johnny Rooster rose from the dead as a zombie. (6 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Zah mannah bra!nz ahrh hahrh! Zah zarb!bahrz ahrh rahn!ng? Nah mahrh rahn! B zambahz nah! Hab barhah, nahm bra!nz, hab mannah hranz! BARHAH MAHB! MAHB MAHB MAHB!" (6 hours and 4 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (6 hours and 4 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured to the north. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at one of the bodies. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured to the north-east. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at the ceiling. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured to the east. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured down at the ground. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured to the south-east. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "RAGH AHN MAHB! BARHAH ZANZAHN!" (6 hours and 2 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at one of the bodies. (6 hours and 2 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "MAHB babahz nahm zah bra!nz, grah b!g anh zrang! AHM NAHM NAHM! Harmanz nah hab bra!nz annamahrh. Nah harmanz gan b zambahz! Ambrahz barhah! MAHB MAHB BARHAH MAHB!" (6 hours and 1 minute ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (5 hours and 54 minutes ago)
    • A zombie dragged Rollo Apollo out into the street. (5 hours and 51 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at Raubtier. (5 hours and 50 minutes ago)
    • Reijo Nikula said "Bloody hells! You're on your own, lads! *he brandishes his mighty newspaper, swatting at a zombie and disappears*" (5 hours and 15 minutes ago)
    • Sendmehome rose from the dead as a zombie. (5 hours and 11 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (5 hours and 8 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Brarn" (5 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (5 hours and 7 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago)
    • A zombie dragged sloe out into the street. (5 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • Ruan Thomas said "Bad zombies! Bad *cleverly bops them on top of the skull* Shoo! Shoo!" (5 hours and 2 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (5 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (exactly 5 hours ago)
    • A zombie dragged BigJD5 out into the street. (exactly 5 hours ago)
    • A zombie dragged TheKenmasta out into the street. (4 hours and 58 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (4 hours and 41 minutes ago)
    • A zombie dragged Raubtier out into the street. (4 hours and 40 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (4 hours and 40 minutes ago)
    • magikchicken said "Get outta' here, the zeds broke in!" (3 hours and 11 minutes ago)
    • magikchicken killed a zombie. (3 hours and 11 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (2 hours and 43 minutes ago)
    • Morbent killed a zombie. (54 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (13 minutes ago)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Why could the Ranson barricades be put upto EHB before the attack?? Anyways, i there and im ok so i will try fix things! I have a few first aid kits.

thinned the herd, no im in the warehouse below, resting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Feck that 17 zeds in ranson. I'm hiding with nerin in the warehouse!

Can someone revive me? I got PKed again! I'm outside the warehouse below Ranson at the moment.

I've exp,so i'm gonna get my necrotech skills up and start revives as soon as i can. Theres not enough ap in the day for all theses zs

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

I quit this lol.
    I see you guys are still at it.

I think I will get my account back up and head over ^^

• Advertisement

Creature wrote: »
    Can someone revive me? I got PKed again! I'm outside the warehouse below Ranson at the moment.

Done!

Can anybody speak zombie?I'm curious as to what they said during the attack. Also wonder who the zombie was that turned on the other zombies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If someone would be so good as to revive me when they have some AP please ? I made my way to outside the warehouse ye're all in. The only Z outside at the moment.

Got killed and havent been online in about two weeks. Typical all the excitement happens when i'm not online :(

faceman wrote: »
    Done!
    Thank you!
    c - 13 wrote: »
    If someone would be so good as to revive me when they have some AP please ?

No AP at the moment but stay where you are and I'll do it tomorrow.

I made my way down to the cemetery south of St. Columbanus's Church if anyone is nearby. Maybe I'll do some killing as a Z for a bit.

I was outside ranson as a Z watching, gave one Z a good licking but i'm outside the warehouse now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

anyone near Peddlesden Village that can revive, im out ap now so ill check back in ina bit to tell u my exact location

Nerin wrote: »
    holy crap- cavalry to ranson please
    • A flare was fired 4 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the south. (19 hours and 17 minutes ago)
    • Semetairee said "Feral Undead?...You in a zombie group Reijo Nikula?" (17 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    • Seekandyeshallfind killed Tony Oidar. (16 hours and 21 minutes ago)
    • Seekandyeshallfind killed jonssikka. (16 hours and 19 minutes ago)
    • Bombeiro da Silva said "Say AAAAAH, little motor! This is chocolate-icecream-fuel, you'll love it!" (15 hours and 35 minutes ago)
    • Bombeiro da Silva installed a generator in the building. (15 hours and 34 minutes ago)
    • Bombeiro da Silva refuelled the generator. (15 hours and 34 minutes ago)
    • Sgt Slaghter said "Well ladies and gents. We finally have some action. There are at least 8 zeds out there" (15 hours and 26 minutes ago)
    • Sgt Slaghter said "Use the building above Northup Ave, I think its open fopr travel." (15 hours and 25 minutes ago)
    • Sgt Slaghter said "Or this building, you know... :)" (15 hours and 25 minutes ago)
    • A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (13 hours and 1 minute ago)
    • Bobby P began to rebuild the barricades, using a noticeboard. (12 hours and 41 minutes ago)
    • hic333 said "only 2 left standing!" (11 hours and 10 minutes ago)
    • Johnny Rooster said "Infected... Need a FAK!" (7 hours and 45 minutes ago)
    • A flare was fired 14 blocks to the east and 7 blocks to the south. (7 hours and 9 minutes ago)
    • A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (7 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    • A zombie destroyed the generator. (7 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Harm man grab ba hahaha" (7 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Johnny Rooster. (6 hours and 28 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at Bobby P. (6 hours and 25 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Ahm Babbah B!! Ahm MAHB!! An hah B zah? Zah B mah braggbazz!" (6 hours and 24 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed munkee1. (6 hours and 24 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Sgt Slaghter. (6 hours and 21 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at one of the zombies. (6 hours and 21 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Bobby P. (6 hours and 20 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "BARG zah -!mbazarh." (6 hours and 20 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Richard Monry. (6 hours and 18 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Mahb haz arrh!b ah Babbanb!rrh... Mahbz ganna grab zah Angrah Ham!zhz. Barhah! MAHB! MAHB! MAHB! MAHB! MAHB!" (6 hours and 14 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Greg Mayo. (6 hours and 13 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed Sendmehome. (6 hours and 12 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Ahhh, za MAHB bahbah nahmahn arra zam harmanz. H! Harmanz. MAHB -!z ganna nahm nahmn arra za harmanz an ahrh bahbah -!z ganna ba zrang. BARHAH MAHB! Harman arrh ganna grab mah banana nah! -! Gan haz argazahm?" (6 hours and 10 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed The Red Admiral. (6 hours and 9 minutes ago)
    • A zombie killed a zombie. (6 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (6 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    • Johnny Rooster rose from the dead as a zombie. (6 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Zah mannah bra!nz ahrh hahrh! Zah zarb!bahrz ahrh rahn!ng? Nah mahrh rahn! B zambahz nah! Hab barhah, nahm bra!nz, hab mannah hranz! BARHAH MAHB! MAHB MAHB MAHB!" (6 hours and 4 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (6 hours and 4 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured to the north. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured to the north-east. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at the ceiling. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured to the east. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured down at the ground. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured to the south-east. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "RAGH AHN MAHB! BARHAH ZANZAHN!" (6 hours and 2 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at one of the bodies. (6 hours and 2 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "MAHB babahz nahm zah bra!nz, grah b!g anh zrang! AHM NAHM NAHM! Harmanz nah hab bra!nz annamahrh. Nah harmanz gan b zambahz! Ambrahz barhah! MAHB MAHB BARHAH MAHB!" (6 hours and 1 minute ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (5 hours and 54 minutes ago)
    • A zombie dragged Rollo Apollo out into the street. (5 hours and 51 minutes ago)
    • A zombie gestured at Raubtier. (5 hours and 50 minutes ago)
    • Reijo Nikula said "Bloody hells! You're on your own, lads! *he brandishes his mighty newspaper, swatting at a zombie and disappears*" (5 hours and 15 minutes ago)
    • Sendmehome rose from the dead as a zombie. (5 hours and 11 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (5 hours and 8 minutes ago)
    • A zombie said "Brarn" (5 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (5 hours and 7 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 6 minutes ago)
    • A zombie dragged sloe out into the street. (5 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • Ruan Thomas said "Bad zombies! Bad *cleverly bops them on top of the skull* Shoo! Shoo!" (5 hours and 2 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (5 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (exactly 5 hours ago)
    • A zombie dragged BigJD5 out into the street. (exactly 5 hours ago)
    • A zombie dragged TheKenmasta out into the street. (4 hours and 58 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (4 hours and 41 minutes ago)
    • A zombie dragged Raubtier out into the street. (4 hours and 40 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (4 hours and 40 minutes ago)
    • magikchicken said "Get outta' here, the zeds broke in!" (3 hours and 11 minutes ago)
    • magikchicken killed a zombie. (3 hours and 11 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (2 hours and 43 minutes ago)
    • Morbent killed a zombie. (54 minutes ago)
    • You heard a loud groaning from very close by. (13 minutes ago)

You were visited by the Militant Order of Barhah's Inquisition Strike team. I am actually amazed - Bobby B (Bobby Bubonic) warned you, DeadCannon danced for you, and you even got some death rattle from the mighty bisfan :cool:

Remember harmanz, there is only BARHAH - or as we say in zmargh - "ZARZ ANRAH BARHAH! MAHB! MAHB!"

There's nothing Random about what's going to happen to Buttonville now the NT's are down ;)

Keep an eye out for this awesome zombie while you run, I'll be sure to say BARHAH :pac::pac::pac:

So you.Re saying we were attacked not by random chance but it was planned. I shall seek revenge for the fall of ranson-as a man or as the undead!

• Advertisement

Yes Nerin, it's all part of the MOB's plan - you feeble mortals can't stop us when there's 10 or 20 zombies knocking on your door looking for some brains :)

It's how we steamroll almost every single suburb we come across. It just so happens that we're in Buttonville now - no amount of "The Militant Order of Barhah is coming" spraypaint cant stop us now

Advertisement