Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

we have a spy here?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

we have a spy here?

It's a publicly visible forum. Just the same as you posting your HQ on the Urbandead wiki will garner attention, it so happens that I have a Militant Order of Barhah alt in Urbandead.

I'm not a spy and I havn't told the higher up's in the MOB to attack any building you guys are saying your in. Standard practice is the NT's go out first, followed by the other TRP's (Hospitals & PD's) as we steamroll into the suburb and crush it flat. I do lead the occasional strike in the MOB but I'd follow a feeding groan from another zombie a whole lot quicker than a post on here :)

Consider me a propagandist if you will, it seems you folks here on boards don't come up against a zombie group like the MOB, Extinction, LUE or any group of organised ferals too much so of course I'm allowed to show you the errors of your ways.

If you prefer me not to post or view the thread then say so - there are rules in the MOB about using information garnered by joining private forums to view information, as are there rules about using information gathered from other alt characters (zerging). Head over to barhah.com if you want to pick this particular bone, but I've been on boards.ie since early 2002 so I didn't join up just to read and post ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Looks that way >_> something must be done! Unleash hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

THE END IS NEIGH!!!
    REPENT REPENT!!!
    It's the good book!!!!
    Cookbook_CoverII.jpg

Nerin wrote: »
    Can anybody speak zombie?I'm curious as to what they said during the attack. Also wonder who the zombie was that turned on the other zombies

Nerin, you asked about what the zombies said during the attack - here's the translation (it's quite inventive considering the letter limitations). Some might not be accurate, contexts are a big thing :)
    # A zombie said "Harm man grab ba hahaha" (7 hours and 5 minutes ago)
    Harm man [survivors], grab ba [them or a misspelling of bagz] - hahah
    # A zombie said "Ahm Babbah B!! Ahm MAHB!! An hah B zah? Zah B mah braggbazz!" (6 hours and 24 minutes ago)
    I'm Bobby B[ubonic]!! I'm MOB!! An who be that? That be my breakfast!
    # A zombie said "BARG zah -!mbazarh." (6 hours and 20 minutes ago)
    Bag that imposter (Bobby B[ubonic] ate Bobby P)
    # A zombie said "Mahb haz arrh!b ah Babbanb!rrh... Mahbz ganna grab zah Angrah Ham!zhz. Barhah! MAHB! MAHB! MAHB! MAHB! MAHB!" (6 hours and 14 minutes ago)
    The MOB has arrived in Buttonville ..MOB gonna grab the Angry Hamish. BARHAH MOB! MOB! MOB! MOB! MOB!
    # A zombie said "Ahhh, za MAHB bahbah nahmahn arra zam harmanz. H! Harmanz. MAHB -!z ganna nahm nahmn arra za harmanz an ahrh bahbah -!z ganna ba zrang. BARHAH MAHB! Harman arrh ganna grab mah banana nah! -! Gan haz argazahm?" (6 hours and 10 minutes ago)
    Ahh, the MOB baby nahming [nom nom nom - eating] on some harmanz. Hi harmanz. MOB is gonna nom nom [chow down, eat] on the harmanz and our baby is gonna be strong. BARHAH MOB! Harmanz are gonna grab my banana now! I can has orgasm? Harmanz is survivors, in case you didn't gather that :D
    # A zombie said "Zah mannah bra!nz ahrh hahrh! Zah zarb!bahrz ahrh rahn!ng? Nah mahrh rahn! B zambahz nah! Hab barhah, nahm bra!nz, hab mannah hranz! BARHAH MAHB! MAHB MAHB MAHB!" (6 hours and 4 minutes ago)
    There's many brains in here! The survivors are running? No more runs! Be a zombie now. Have barhah, eat brains, have many friends. BARHAH! MOB! MOB MOB MOB!

# A zombie said "MAHB babahz nahm zah bra!nz, grah b!g anh zrang! AHM NAHM NAHM! Harmanz nah hab bra!nz annamahrh. Nah harmanz gan b zambahz! Ambrahz barhah! MAHB MAHB BARHAH MAHB!" (6 hours and 1 minute ago)
    MOB babies eat the brains, grow big and strong. I'm NAHM NAHM! [eating]! Harmanz don't have brains anymore. Now harmanz can be zombies. Embrace barhah! MOB! MOB! BARHAH MOB!
    A zombie said "RAGH AHN MAHB! BARHAH ZANZAHN!"
    "Rock on MOB! BARHAH Dancing - And as you can tell with the many gestures, they danced :D
    # A zombie said "Brarn" (5 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    Brain - if you death rattle the literal characer i, it becomes r. That's why we use ! instead. But if you type in MAH ZAMBAH !Z HANGRAH (my zombie is hungry) it squashes up the exclamation mark with the previous word so we use a dash infront MAH ZAMBAH -!Z HANGRAH ;)

• Advertisement

In a cruel twist of fate we also know "Seekandyeshallfind" the PKer - but we didn't know he was in town until you posted up the mess in Ranson PD. We'll eat him if we see him..Mmmmmmmm :p

In a cruel twist of fate we also know "Seekandyeshallfind" the PKer - but we didn't know he was in town until you posted up the mess in Ranson PD. We'll eat him if we see him..Mmmmmmmm :p

Not if i get him first :pac: thanks for the translation,when next we meet,it shall be as enemies battle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

TV, no one is going to take away your access to the forum or wish you not to post. Tis only a game* after all. Why so serious!? *slaps away hand* stop nibbling on my ear though, creeps me out. ;)

*nails front door shut

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

My z Char's after joining up with the MOB... :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I got zombiefied over night, so i killed someone as a zombie and broke down some 'cades before someone revived me. My zombie self rules!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

My zombies still cant bloody hit anyone, and one of their skills is at max. What a load of cock :mad:

Ruu wrote: »
    TV, no one is going to take away your access to the forum or wish you not to post. Tis only a game* after all. Why so serious!? *slaps away hand* stop nibbling on my ear though, creeps me out. ;)

*nails front door shut

Oh I know Ruu, I was volunteering to leave you see. The MOB hates any form of SPAIz you see, death cultists are particular hates of ours. Thems the rules and I don't make them but I gotta live by them.

Public forums are cool though, but as a zombie I'm well outnumbered on this thread and don't wanna prevent people posting because they think I'm a spy ;)

Of course it's just a game and a bit of craic, that's why I've been at it for nigh on a year and a half :p I look forward to nibbling on you all :)

@Fajitas - Embrace the BARHAH, after you join in the metagaming that UD has (either as a survivor or zombie) it becomes 10 times more fun. To officially join the MOB you need to sign up at barhah.com forums and post in the sign up thread. After that you can visit as much or little as you please, most of us are in IRC anyways ;)

Faceman,you were resting with me,have i been turned? *plots attacking zombies with a zombie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Faceman,you were resting with me,have i been turned? *plots attacking zombies with a zombie

Yeah Im afraid, both of us and Sod Eire were zombified. I have been revived so im waiting on my AP to build up before i get moving. If you are still a zom then, i will get some syringes and revive you. Buttonville is a mess at the mo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Yeah you have been killed, you and SODEire are Dead in the warehouse IIRC.

Alan Ford Revived me so thanks to him, but my AP is too low to make a run for cover just yet so I cant re-check.

ZKing is cool, because you don't get headshot so you save 5AP :D

Drat,oh well,i don't feel so bad,i took one of em with me and injured others ;) the problem wit this game is once you have all skills,whats left to do

Tell that to Experiment211 (51,000+ XP). The game is still fun with all the skills - if it wasn't for the metagaming (forums, IRC) I'd have left long ago :)

Tell that to Experiment211 (51,000+ XP). The game is still fun with all the skills - if it wasn't for the metagaming (forums, IRC) I'd have left long ago :)

But with all that exp after you have all the skills,theres nothing new,i wants new things. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I think the MOB and others are exactly what the game needs.

Without a huge threat like the MOB pose the game just descends into repetition of searching for ammo/FAK's/syringes etc, nipping out, hitting a few Z's and then holing up again in a safehouse. Lather, rinse, repeat ad nauseum.

As it is this is the first time I've seen them on the move or for that matter the first time I've seen any kind of coordinated attack from anyone.
    It's great fun trying to second guess em :)

• Advertisement

Roen wrote: »
    I think the MOB and others are exactly what the game needs.

Without a huge threat like the MOB pose the game just descends into repetition of searching for ammo/FAK's/syringes etc, nipping out, hitting a few Z's and then holing up again in a safehouse. Lather, rinse, repeat ad nauseum.

As it is this is the first time I've seen them on the move or for that matter the first time I've seen any kind of coordinated attack from anyone.
    It's great fun trying to second guess em :)

Before word filters out on the airwaves, you guys would wanna reinforce Buckley Mall...There's some tasty treats in there :D

By giving us a fight, repelling our attacks it increases the fun 10 fold. There's been one or two building the MOB never managed to get into because of active barricaders and body-dumpers. Try it, try co-ordinate and repel, it's brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Indeed i'm dead, my internet went down so i couldn't do anything.....

killed a couple zs on my way down to the revive point, standing in the graveyard beside buckley

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

Kk
    I was in extinction on my other account, joined them so I would be up north and away from the boards guys, created a human account to play in the area where we are all in ^^

Well I got revived so I headed into west buttonville. I killed a zombie and bought construction, built up the cades a bit and camped :cool:

Just breezed through Buckley Mall, there were 37 bodies outside one corner alone.....glad I wasn't in there :D

Just breezed through Buckley Mall, there were 37 bodies outside one corner alone.....glad I wasn't in there :D

20 are MOB zambahz that I know ...we are most definitely here :D

Just looking at the Sacred Grounds Policy. Will us boardsies be following it?

Basically it means no killing in a cemetery unless the Z is a known rotter or the human is a PK'er.
    I've been following it from the start myself, how about the rest of ya's?

Just looking at the Sacred Grounds Policy. Will us boardsies be following it?

Basically it means no killing in a cemetery unless the Z is a known rotter or the human is a PK'er.
    I've been following it from the start myself, how about the rest of ya's?
    i have too. but some ****ers havent been. grrrr. thanks for the revive whoever that was. some fecker was shootin me while i was getting it. idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I've been following the policy. Have a few buddies who I am trying to convince to pop down from up north and give us a hand in Kinch Heights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I stick to the policy. Apart from churches though - I've been broken into too many times inside a church to believe it's a policy!!! :p

Anyways my H char leveled up again today, and my Z char is in Buckley Mall causing havok!

Advertisement