Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Wasn't aware of that rule, thanks! Any other ettiquette i should know?
    May aswell update, I've got both my chars in malls now. One lvl 7 in Bale mall on the East Boundwood/Yagoton border, and my level 15 in Marven Mall South Blythville.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Saw you in Marven earlier on.

Buckly is completly overrun at the moment. One section is in ruins.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Roen wrote: »
    Just looking at the Sacred Grounds Policy. Will us boardsies be following it?

Basically it means no killing in a cemetery unless the Z is a known rotter or the human is a PK'er.
    I've been following it from the start myself, how about the rest of ya's?

Never heard of that policy until now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Buttonville/Wyke Hills is too hot for me, I'm heading north. So long!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

My plan is to re-group,get everyone up to speed,and launch a few assaults of our own

• Advertisement

Oooh a counter offensive. I might stay for that. We might need a private place to discuss things though, we can't have this Z spy knowing what we're at.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Saw you in Marven earlier on.

Buckly is completly overrun at the moment. One section is in ruins.

3 sections you mean ;)

We are zeds or zambahz, not zee's or z's .... Plan your counter-offensives, I like a bit of fun, we all do :D And for the last time, I'm not a spy so I'd appreciate it you took that on board ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Things are finally getting interesting with mah zambah char, hadn't levelled up in ages but getting XP pretty speedily now.
    My human is sort of vainly defending Buckley, bit pissed off as I'd just bought Shopping and Bargain hunting and now my mall's gone!
    And for the last time, I'm not a spy
    Exactly what a SPY would say:eek::eek::p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I'm standing outside a Necro tech building waiting to be revived at the mo in tapton.

I'd be up for something though.

Well at least we cam learn from this experience....
    When the mad man tells you for a whole week that there's 20 plus Z's two blocks east take warning...

cautioner wrote: »
    My human is sort of vainly defending Buckley, bit pissed off as I'd just bought Shopping and Bargain hunting and now my mall's gone!
    Come to Marven Mall, South Blythville, not far and great spot:D

• Advertisement

banjopaul wrote: »
    Come to Marven Mall, South Blythville, not far and great spot:D

Haha, Marven Mall fell almost as fast as Buckley Mall little over a month ago :pac::pac::pac:

Haha, Marven Mall fell almost as fast as Buckley Mall little over a month ago
    Meh like I care! Its fine for the minute!:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I'm still alive! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

20+ Zees in Buckley Mall making bits of whoever is in there. :/
    My second character was revivified in Kinch Heights, thanks J711. /swoon :p

Im in St Dionysius's Church beside Buckley Mall. We are still at EHB.

faceman wrote: »
    Im in St Dionysius's Church beside Buckley Mall. We are still at EHB.

Why hello there Faceman101..It would appear last night you tried to get one over on the mob, but got bitten a few times :p:p

a zombie re-zombifyed me in the cemetary. no honor at all. ha, fookin zombies. wimps i tells ya

im thinking fort?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Laying low in West Grayside at the moment regaining my strength and helping a few others.

Nerin wrote: »
    im thinking fort?

The FORT!? What? You pansy..and you call us wimps :p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

[IC]Harmanz, zah MAHB -!z annah nahm an bahrdz bra!nz. Nah ganz gan harm ah MAHB zambah. Zah MAHB -!z hangrah!
    Bahrdz harmanz, nah gah mrh?! Ambraz barhah anh gah GRAAAGH![/IC]

neGev wrote: »
    [IC]Harmanz, zah MAHB -!z annah nahm an bahrdz bra!nz. Nah ganz gan harm ah MAHB zambah. Zah MAHB -!z hangrah!
    Bahrdz harmanz, nah gah mrh?! Ambraz barhah anh gah GRAAAGH![/IC]

Graaaaagh my friend :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

So where are we all to gather to mount an offensive? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

We should probably find some general area to all hole up in anyway, adopt a new Ranson/Buttonville.

Dead in Wyke Hills :( my escape plan didn't quite work out..

Im still hiding in St Dionysius's church in Wyke hills next to Buttonville. Building is still EHB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Still waiting to be reved.
    People stop hitting me with tennis rackets and walking off....

The FORT!? What? You pansy..and you call us wimps :p:p:p
    at least i dont attack people at revive points :p
    im still waiting for another revive. im below the church, i keep going up and attackin the zs attacking you guys

Nerin wrote: »
    at least i dont attack people at revive points :p
    im still waiting for another revive. im below the church, i keep going up and attackin the zs attacking you guys

Haha, I'll have you know that 99% of us rotters just clog up your revive points. There's no official word on the Sacred Grounds policy from the higher ups, but why kill zombies at RP's when you can crash a mall, NT or other TRP with tasty harmanz? :D

• Advertisement

Haha, I'll have you know that 99% of us rotters just clog up your revive points. There's no official word on the Sacred Grounds policy from the higher ups, but why kill zombies at RP's when you can crash a mall, NT or other TRP with tasty harmanz? :D
    *serious voice*
    because when i die, im not a zombie :cool:

Advertisement