Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You gesture at The Faceman101+.
    You say "HARHAR! AH MAH GAZZ... -!Z AH BA!ZMAHN......!Z ZAH HARMAN GANNAH RANH ZHRAM Z!Z B!G ZGARRAH ZAMBAH? GAM AHN...G!B MAH AH B!G HAG...MABBAH AH B!G G!ZZ??"

:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Woot.
    Humie again!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Im a zed, quite a handsome one too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

im killing them as one of their own. which takes ages compared to my human character

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Nerin wrote: »
    im killing them as one of their own. which takes ages compared to my human character

Maybe at the minute it does, but when you've a full Vigor Mortis & Bite skill tree and Lurching Gait/Ankle grab you become an efficient killing machine. No more searching for guns or ammo or FAK's.. nail the survivor or zombie with some claws and they go down very easy. Zombies win the AP war when you take into account searching, reloading and rising :)

Best thing about being killed by a zombie - no headshot :D:D
    faceman wrote: »
    Im a zed, quite a handsome one too!

:p:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe at the minute it does, but when you've a full Vigor Mortis & Bite skill tree and Lurching Gait/Ankle grab you become an efficient killing machine. No more searching for guns or ammo or FAK's.. nail the survivor or zombie with some claws and they go down very easy. Zombies win the AP war when you take into account searching, reloading and rising :)

Best thing about being killed by a zombie - no headshot :D:D

:p:pac::pac::pac:

I'll save my headshots for you ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Someone revived me again. Not before i zombiefied about 4 hu-mans!

Someone revived me again. Not before i zombiefied about 4 hu-mans!

:o traitor!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Not before i zombiefied about 4 hu-mans!
    Quiet you, you big Ferengi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ephrem General Hospital is in bits. My second character is a deady shortly. :/

• Advertisement

Im back behaving in Ranson, we're watching re-runs of the eurovision on the off chance that ireland did qualify but we were too distracted by the Russian entry to notice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Well I decided to embark on a Grand Tour. From the middle south of the map to the middle north and then around the entire circumference of the map. I started in Buttonville and headed Quarlesbank

What a mistake that was. Entire suburbs of the city are totally in ruin, no shelter in an entire 140 AP run from south to north and then east. Every building laid to waste!

I managed to make it two days by just closing doors behind me, often with anything up to 15-20 Z's in the blocks surrounding me. But I got stuck out in the open in Lamport Hills.

I think I may go native and start grabbing ankles.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ChrisWalken

I've been busy the last week trying to bring back Reganbank. I brought back around 8 buildings and got hit hard over the weekend. I re-supplying at the mall and will start over with new strategy. But I figure the best way to fight back is go after a dead town while the MOB is running over another. Take one back while they are elsewhere. It seems to kind of work; I notice while myself and a couple of friends were concentrating on this the MOB lost momentum and their red blocks have lost some links. Keep on plugging everyone. Peace.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

MOB does seem to have lost their momentum. My Z char's gotten so many combat rev's though... So so annoying :(

All by myself. :( i'm making my way towards osmondville or whatever.

Marven Mall!

Hanging about in East Grayside these days.

Think we may need to regroup some where.

Tis boring on my own.

Im in Ranson again

I'm plannin on checking out this fort,been meaning to see it since i started

• Advertisement

Which Fort?

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Which Fort?

Fort perrym? Its in pennville,outside it now.

I'm making my way into Pennville, should be there sometime tomorrow.

Ruu wrote: »
    I'm making my way into Pennville, should be there sometime tomorrow.

Fort is at the bottom of pennville. I'm hiding out at the moment. Once i get my sense of the place i'll get back to culling the zombies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Wow there sure are a lot of newspapers in this city. I wonder were they converting all the police stations, hospitals and laboratories into newsagents before the zombies appeared :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

There is a revive point in South Blythville called Gee Avenue.

Tsk ...

There's some funny place names about alright :)

I'm about 30AP away from the fort at the moment - What side is the entrance on?

Its not pennville side were i am,so its whatever suburb below. I'm on the border. Watching. Waiting. Alot of zombies in the area last night,think the fort will be interesting

I'm just north of it now, all though i am a Z.

• Advertisement

Never mind, the whole fort is full of Z's.

Advertisement