Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Lol, oh lovely!!!

I'm halfway there, am free running, went to jump on my last AP, and the building was ruined, fell to the street to a horde of z's, am trying to run and cure infections by the half hour at the moment :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

One of my characters is in Scarletwood which has zombies dotted about the place, a bit too many for my liking. *blocks door with pipe and dusts hands* :D My other one is safe with Nerin *snuggles* :p

Right, am safe for the moment, had to waste 10 AP getting safe though :(

What'll I do, head back to the safety of Marven Mall, or keep on trekking to the fort?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

One of the mall's went yesterday. About 100 humans dead.

EDIT: began with a W

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Istrancis

Sister Mary Elephant of Cobra killed me in Tutchen Walk Police Department in East Grayside, just so y'all know s/he's a PKer.

I'm gonna jump up and do some wandering around before I look for a revive point, anyone got any suggestions as to where I should hole up after that? Do we have an official Boards.ie base or anything?

• Advertisement

Ranson PD is pretty much the boards.ie touchdown, though my human char's never been inside there, and my z's only stood outside for a bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Istrancis

Thanks Fajitas I've reached the revive point three blocks south of Ranson Boulevard PD, I'll wait here for a revive. Unless anyone's got one handy, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Ruu wrote: »
    One of my characters is in Scarletwood which has zombies dotted about the place, a bit too many for my liking. *blocks door with pipe and dusts hands* :D My other one is safe with Nerin *snuggles* :p

Got into the fort,counted way too many zombies,pegged it outta there. Sigh. Feckin zombies. :-(

Bah. Am in Pennville now, no AP left. Will have to find someplace safe to kip for the night and head back to Marven mall. There's a lotta z's about :/

One of my characters narrowly escaped in Scarletwood, St Spyridon's Hospital had about 20 zombies inside. My other character is safe in one of the PDs in Pennville for now until my AP builds up again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

Am inside Dibbings Plaza Police Dept
    In Williamsville

am fully restocked on guns and ammo, will head back to Z land tomorrow. :D

Fr. Crilly is right beside the fort at the moment, gonna try get up a level or two here when I get the AP up again. Zombie char is in Wrayville, after being PK'd while I was getting my Bodybuilding skill. Am currently dumped outside a PD about there. Will rise soon and get my revenge.

in milltown, heading to peppardville next

If you fancy going back south, I'm gonna help in reclaiming the fort. Plenty of Xp to be had :)

Fajitas! wrote: »
    If you fancy going back south, I'm gonna help in reclaiming the fort. Plenty of Xp to be had :)

Sounds good. Need to restock on ammo

Good good. I'm in Voller Towers in Pennville at the moment. Empson Grove PD is beside me, probably the handiest place for ammo until we get back in to the armory.

I'm helping out in Scarletwood at the minute, every few hours or so, the hospitals go into zombie hands but are normally quickly retaken and up and running once more.

Bloody hell. The cemetary beside the fort had 20-ish z's in it last night, only 1 left this morning! Now that's a Rev point.

im on my way fajitas, just stopping to stock up on ammo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Rezed at last, holed up to the north of Old Arkham.

• Advertisement

Got Pk'd by some zombie asshat that got combat revived.

I've got some sort of necrotech skills,i'll try find you.And tools to revive you of course

There's an NT building right beside the fort :D

There's an NT building right beside the fort :D

I'm on my way! (tomorrow. Lol)

Heh, Nerin, see you got killed by a z!

Heh, Nerin, see you got killed by a z!
    back up, restocked.
    took vengeance on him in my dead form. muhaha

Rev me then! I'm still hanging at the graveyard... Let me know if you fancy sticking a needle into me arse cheek though :D

Rev me then! I'm still hanging at the graveyard... Let me know if you fancy sticking a needle into me arse cheek though :D
    i cant find that necrotech building on the map

It's right beside the graveyard I think!

• Advertisement

I've wandered off somewhat, in Penny Heights resting up. My other char is still helping efforts to fight off control of some of the hospitals in Scarletwood.

Advertisement