Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Fajitas! wrote: »
    It's right beside the graveyard I think!
    ok, ive got the stuff, where are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'm in the PD to the NE of the graveyard, got rev'd :D

Also, got some revenge :D

Stocking up on ammo now, wanna meet me at the PD when you need to build up AP? We can snuggle up and go Z hunting together.

I'm in the PD to the NE of the graveyard, got rev'd :D

Also, got some revenge :D

Stocking up on ammo now, wanna meet me at the PD when you need to build up AP? We can snuggle up and go Z hunting together.

Damn,i got all the stuff to revive you today. Lol. Oh well. Meet you for some hunting.

I picked up some syringes myself. Feicing hell, 10 searches in an NT building and I got 5 of them and a DNA scanner. Well handy.

I picked up some syringes myself. Feicing hell, 10 searches in an NT building and I got 5 of them and a DNA scanner. Well handy.
    im now curled up beside Fr.Crilly.
    stocked up on everything and ready to do some damage. people in the necrotech building are going in in waves to retake the fort.

• Advertisement

Nice one, I'll join them in the morning so!

Gotta get some more ammo first though!

Nice one, I'll join them in the morning so!

Gotta get some more ammo first though!
    i like mc gyver over here. stocked with loadsa stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Wow :eek: you gotta tell me where that NT building is! It usually takes me about 15 searches to get 1!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I have made my way back into Pennville. Got construction skillz now so could come in handy, a diagonal run and I'll be close to the fort tomorrow afternoon. :)

Heh, Boardsies do Pennville!

Creature, is right beside the fort! Could have been a lucky run though - I ended up dropping all but 1 of them - Don't have the skillz to use it yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Pole Mall is down and it is a feast!!
    Over 100 survivors to snack on.

EDIT: Actually, it's closer to 200!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Phew, you scared me there, but I've just checked the map and my guy is in Bale Mall.

Just bought Death Rattle for my Z. Checked the wiki because I didn't understand how to use it; good grief they've put a lot of effort into coming up with a zombie language. I don't know if I'm impressed or mildly repulsed.

I got brain rot for my Z char - I'm so fed up of bloody combat rev's!!!

Had three fall for it so far - Bam :D

I'm a big hypocrite-I indulge every now and then in the odd C.R with my scientist, then give out stink when my Z gets one :pac:

Lol, it could/can be a valid tactic in times of a siege, etc... but not just random z's on their own.

Oh, definitely, never targeted a passing, non-particularly-hostile Z... that's a bit scabby now. I'm definitely beginning to prefer the undead life (?) to being a survivor though, less tedious scavenging for ammo and it's not too bothersome if I get killed, makes for more fun times!

Am waiting for my AP to build up and will go and pick off a few, just outside infirmary. There is talk and excitement about retaking the fort. :)

Apparently, there's two guys in the Gatehouse with Generators at the moment, but won't set them up until some more of the fort is taken back. Most of the buildings have been barricaded up with Z's still inside, so we gotta clear them out first.

Lol. ****.

I did something stupid.

Someone said the armory had been caded to VSB, so I thought I'd make a run for it with my 8 AP.

Turns out it's all lies and the fort is completly in ruins. ****. Got inside the storehouse, which is ruined. Only 1 other Z in here, hopefully he'll still be asleep come the morning. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

am in the west side of buttonville, kind roaming around and slepping in a nearby pd everynight.

I keep heading to random but find random zombies to kill :D

• Advertisement

Lol. ****.

I did something stupid.

Someone said the armory had been caded to VSB, so I thought I'd make a run for it with my 8 AP.

Turns out it's all lies and the fort is completly in ruins. ****. Got inside the storehouse, which is ruined. Only 1 other Z in here, hopefully he'll still be asleep come the morning. :o
    killed the two zombies that where around you. st faustinas is vsb, try get there

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Will try to get my characters there asap. Ruu, I added Ruu2 to my contacts - Ken Caboose. See ya around :)

Cool, added to list. :) Ruu1 is snuggled up to Nerin in St Faustina's Church.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Heh, took my zom out for a roam a minute ago, found 5 humans with sub 12 HP within blocks of each other. Sweet. Only one more skill needed to have all the zombie skills collected.

#
    # Nerin shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (18 hours and 54 minutes ago)
    # Nerin shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (18 hours and 54 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
    # Nerin hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (18 hours and 53 minutes ago)
    # You took a Headshot from Nerin the Zombie Hunter! You will need to spend an extra 5AP to stand up. (18 hours and 53 minutes ago)

:(

#
    # Nerin shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (18 hours and 54 minutes ago)
    # Nerin shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (18 hours and 54 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
    # Nerin hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (18 hours and 53 minutes ago)
    # You took a Headshot from Nerin the Zombie Hunter! You will need to spend an extra 5AP to stand up. (18 hours and 53 minutes ago)

wtf???!!!
    there was you, and two zombies, i killed them, you where still sleepy and i made my way to st faustinas. wtf?!

tried to revive ya, and it says i cant, you must be dead?! bahhhhh

I don't like you anymore :D

Edit: Some other chap rev'd me before you got a chance, that's why it wouldn't work. I'm snuggling in beside you to get some more AP :)

Waiting for mass in St. Faustina's. :p

• Advertisement

You kept me warm last night Ruu :p

Got 180xp with my human char today, delighted.

Advertisement