Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

saw father crilly got killed again :( took out a few zombies, chillin at a police station waitin on ap and restockin ammo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I can now rev, and have syringes, giz a bell if you need help anyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

# Ruu2 slapped you with a newspaper. (8 hours and 28 minutes ago)

Cheers Ruu! :D Gathering my troops nearer to the Fort

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

So where is everyone then? Where is this fort? I'm fully loaded with ammo, rev syringes and FAKs so I'm lookin for some action :D

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

Creature wrote: »
    So where is everyone then? Where is this fort? I'm fully loaded with ammo, rev syringes and FAKs so I'm lookin for some action :D
    north of ranson

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I took out one or two zombies from the gatehouse and fakked a couple of users. I am in the Leach Hotel resting. Someone said the infirmary was secured.

I'm in the PD by the fort. Some asshat caded the armoury to the last. Not happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Heh, I made my way to Fort Creedy all up for a fight to find it full of survivors... *stupidslap*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

This is a great game.I went by Mr Shadows,Seloth Antri n the forum and those two names in game as well as Sgt Forde and FireFighter Mike.

I was hugley active in both the pro and pker sides.Check out the Malton Mob and such.The Meta Gaming aspect of this is very good too.

I began in at feb 2006 and what good times,I managed to start two succesful groups,the Malton Mob and the Fort Perry Defence Force aka FPDF or PDF.

I used to be a XO in the MCU as well but,well lets jsut say left due to unforseen reason :D but that was back in 06 lol.

I might head back into the game if people are interested in starting up a proper Irish group,or perhaps revivng my old Malton Mob loll as i was ment to be an Irish Mob at heart *L*

Back at st. Faustinas,plans?

• Advertisement

Nerin, I have two phones if you want one. If I see you online on boards later, I'll drop one, or poke on MSN.

Ruu wrote: »
    Nerin, I have two phones if you want one. If I see you online on boards later, I'll drop one, or poke on MSN.

doesn't work like that i'm afraid

Boo. :/

Lads, move inside the fort, more z's coming this way by the looks of it, I'm stocking up in the armory at the moment.

Plenty of Z's outside for target practise too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

What fort are yous at? I've been holed up in Shearbank for awhile now, its in Survivor hands, but most of the suburbs around it are not, so plenty of opportunity for XP.

The old AP doesn't be long clocking up even when I only have a fire axe and hacking away at the zeds at the gatehouse. :)

Ruu wrote: »
    The old AP doesn't be long clocking up even when I only have a fire axe and hacking away at the zeds at the gatehouse. :)

on my way

Leveled up again today. The fort is a goldmine.

A bit too many z's outside for my liking though (40-50 last check).

*wipes zombie goo off face* glorious slaughter.50 zombies?! Less zombies there now ruu. Back in st.Faustinas,theres a z outside now,i'll try get him tomorrow.

45 outside the gatehouse. 102 dead bodies *thinks up mental image* :eek: Ruu2 is in the Malcolm Building resting up. Ruu1 is having a nap in the gatehouse, over 70 survivors. \o/

• Advertisement

Got a few Z's down there before running outta ammo. Not much point though, there's plenty more of the ****ers about to rise. :(

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Got a few Z's down there before running outta ammo. Not much point though, there's plenty more of the ****ers about to rise. :(

i tried to get inside,but extremely barricaded :(

I think the gatehouse is quite strongly barricaded at the moment (I think). Several zeds broke in over night but were forced back out. Meant to be kept at VSB someone said.

ed: got your message and tried to send one back, Nerin but can't get a signal! Damn Necraphones. :( One of my other chars is in St.Faustina's now. Plan sounds fine to me. The gatehouse is not a good place to sleep and too close. :/ Ken Caboose3 (boardsie) is there I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

So I finally found the fort, 43 Zs in the gatehouse. 43!! There's gonna be some fun tomorrow when my APs are regenerated :pac:

Got to the gatehouse again,thinned the herd again. 37 zs now. Gatehouse was vsb,so i'm inside now.

Popped off 3 more z's at the gate, 2 left, back in the church, some arse bandit overcaded the fort.

I think the armory and gatehouse are vsb now, pumped a few rounds into a few zombies nearby and back into the gatehouse having a nap.

I think I'm gonna restock on AP and make a trip back to one of the malls. The fort seems a bit dead now, and it's far easier stock up on ammo in a mall!

Is there a mall near? The armoury was a joke tbh. 2 shotgun shells with 20 clicks

• Advertisement

Back to Marven Mall, to the wesht.

It'll take about 40 AP, can free run a lot of the way too.

If you've your consumer skillz, you'll be packing up on ammo within seconds.

Advertisement