Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Cool. On my way. Resting in somerside pd,whittenside. I think. Gonna be looking for a fencing foil in the mall ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Some feckin' gobsheen over barricaded the armory again.:mad: I'm going to make my way to find some ammo since I have some skillz worth using now. Found a pair of binoculars in the street *peeks at nudey zombies* :p

Ruu wrote: »
    Some feckin' gobsheen over barricaded the armory again.:mad: I'm going to make my way to find some ammo since I have some skillz worth using now. Found a pair of binoculars in the street *peeks at nudey zombies* :p

go west from the bank infront of the gatehouse. You'll bump into me followin fajitas

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

There's a lotta Z's in west Grayside - I fell out of a building while free running, and every square around me had a lotta dead'uns walking about.

Ended up locking myself into a building with a zombie.

Got eated in another building. :/

• Advertisement

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Got eated in another building. :/
    im at penny heights, mall there is ehb and you can free run from the fort area all the way. and its closer. :pac:

D'oh!

In Joachim Mall, got a shotgun and out of AP. Having a quick nap. :)

Some gob****e from the "Maltonian Environmentalist Movement" destroyed the generator. >.<

In West Grayside waiting for a Rev.

In West Grayside waiting for a Rev.
    Lumber mall at the moment.
    got my hockey stick and loadsa shotgun shells for my two shotguns.

• Advertisement

Got my fix, I'll make tracks your direction when I've enough AP to make a run.

Got my fix, I'll make tracks your direction when I've enough AP to make a run.

i'm keeping a dna extractor and revive syringe in my items for one lucky person :p two shotguns,four or five pistols,fire axe,knife and hockey stick,loadsa ammo. I'm ready to rumble.

Heh. :o

Got to Blesley Mall.

/snore

Where we going now,i'm fully stocked.

Same as, just waiting on more AP - Lead the way, you little nocturnal man, you!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I havent been on urban dead in a week or so. What i miss? Where do ye hang about now? Im still in Ranson!

faceman wrote: »
    I havent been on urban dead in a week or so. What i miss? Where do ye hang about now? Im still in Ranson!

i'm in lumber mall,trying to decide were we should all meet

Made it to Lumber Mall, found a knife and fell asleep. :) *cuddles up to knife*

Made it to Lumber Mall, found a knife and fell asleep. :) *cuddles up to knife*

fireaxe,shotgun and multiple pistols ftw :) best weapons in the game stats wise.

• Advertisement

Fireaxe is pretty much the only weapon I use majority of the time. Something poetic about it *swipe, swipe, swipe* :p

Fireaxe is pretty much the only weapon I use majority of the time. Something poetic about it *swipe, swipe, swipe* :p

wish they'd add more to the game. The hockey stick is something like 20% accurate,which isnt very realistic. Grumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Does anyone else love giving a fatal headshot with the fireaxe:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

No, can't say I've tried it yet. But the image you've provided me with makes me feel nice and warm inside :)

usually happens when they are wearing a flak jacket. I like it. I want moar things in this game! Also,i forgot peoples names,so only have ruu and fr.Crilly in my contacts :p

I usually have 7 pistols and 4 shotties, so don't have to rely on my fireaxe too often!

50 AP usually gives me at least three kills before I have to run for cover.

*killing machine*

# Albert Ford extracted a DNA sample from you. (2 hours and 20 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    # Albert Ford killed a zombie. (2 hours and 19 minutes ago)

:D

Sorry Fajitas, I didn't have the APs to revive you :/. I spent them all killing that Z. He was a brain rotter :mad:. I hate it when they wait around graveyards.

LOL... Nope, you killed the zombie that wasn't a rotter...

*sniggers*

• Advertisement

Lol :pac:

Advertisement