Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Just killed 2 rotters at a revive point myself, with my human char,that is!

In future if you DNA scan a rotter at a rev point, add him to your friends list so you can target him instead of the others!

Still Lolling at you killing the innocent chap :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Lol I thought that the one you scan is the one you attack/revive :o.

Lol, nope! I think it's the least active person get attacked first. I know that in buildings, the people at the start of the list have been inactive the longest anyways.

Not enough people know that though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Milton Walk Police Dept in Pennville at the moment.
    just scouting around, taking out zs left and right, looking for boardsies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Got caught in Tudge Way Fire Station in Fryerbank, out of AP and there is a few zombies in there. Secured the doors but having a nap now. :/ If anyone is nearby, feel free to drop in. :p

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote: »
    Got caught in Tudge Way Fire Station in Fryerbank, out of AP and there is a few zombies in there. Secured the doors but having a nap now. :/ If anyone is nearby, feel free to drop in. :p

i can't use the urban dead map properly on my mobile. Are you near me? I'm out of ap,but could possibly launch a rescue in a few hours.

Its ok, came back from work and one of them had taken a few swipes at me. I killed him and fixed the barricades. Thanks anyway. :)

I think I'm gonna make tracks north east towards Caiger - Roen is after trekking up that direction, and says there's a lotta z's about.

Zombies becoming more plentiful in Pennville. I'm in Boole Place Fire Station, just passed a few.

Check out the stats page, boardsies,second from the bottom!

• Advertisement

Woo, in yer face, S.T.A.R.S *groan S.T.A.R.S* /me slaps self. :pac:

22 members? Add to contacts people! :) found out last night my friend has various characters in game,and is in some of the big groups. I must tempt him to boards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Nerin wrote: »
    22 members? Add to contacts people! :) found out last night my friend has various characters in game,and is in some of the big groups. I must tempt him to boards
    Alright Nerin, I'm here.
    Hey guys. If anyone has any questions gimme a shout. I have a Lvl 41 pro survivor(my main char), who is in the DEM, the umbrella name for many of Maltons largest groups.(MFD, MPD, Malton Marshals,MEMs....) Our forum is at www.brainstock.tk. If you're struggling to level up or anything there's an academy that all recruits go through.
    I also have a PKer character, so I walk both sides of the line. And know the ups and downs of both.
    There's also a list of PKers on brainstock, and would advise any that are the subject of such acts to go here.

Currently operating in Yagoton, Penny Heights and Wyke Hills.
    And here's a couple of useful links:
    Map
    DEM Revive Requester
    wiki
    DEM Wiki page

LD 50 wrote: »
    Alright Nerin, I'm here.
    Hey guys. If anyone has any questions gimme a shout. I have a Lvl 41 pro survivor(my main char), who is in the DEM, the umbrella name for many of Maltons largest groups.(MFD, MPD, Malton Marshals,MEMs....) Our forum is at www.brainstock.tk. If you're struggling to level up or anything there's an academy that all recruits go through.
    I also have a PKer character, so I walk both sides of the line. And know the ups and downs of both.
    There's also a list of PKers on brainstock, and would advise any that are the subject of such acts to go here.

Currently operating in Yagoton, Penny Heights and Wyke Hills.
    And here's a couple of useful links:
    Map
    DEM Revive Requester
    wiki
    DEM Wiki page

\o/ youre here :eek: also,you punched me. Then got eaten by a zombie. Karma lol

I'm currently hiding out in the Zoo, is a funny sort of a place.

Should be at Caiger by tomorrow. All this side of town is completly infested - I was lucky to find a safe spot in the zoo.

Well I'm Albert Ford, so if you see me add me to your friends list. I've got about 8 of you on mine at the moment, thought I'm not sure how many of them are Ruu :p.

I'm skulking around Osmondville at the moment and there are a fair few Zs around. Though thankfully they don't seem very organised.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I usually have 7 pistols and 4 hotties, so don't have to rely on my fireaxe too often!

Some men have all the luck! :( :P

faceman wrote: »
    Some men have all the luck! :( :P

:p lol 2 hotties and 4 pistols works for me,gives me room for extra stuffs. Keep an eye out for a billboard thats been boardsifyed. Message got cut off half way through :(

I'm wandering aimlessly right now, picking off a few zombies in Fyerbank. Don't think there are any organised groups. Need more ammo. I just have two chars, Ruu1 and Ruu2. :p

My Z is over that direction.

Keep an eye out for Trackermortgage

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

My Z is over that direction.

Keep an eye out for Trackermortgage

ROFL! Trackermortgage zombie - gets more AP when the ECB increases their rates?? :D

stumbled on a lot of zombies in scarlet wood, middle of the burb.
    killed some, but all the building are now ehb, and im locked out, goddam it.

I'm hiding in Club Emes in Gulonside resting up, will pop down to check and see if your ok later on.

Ruu wrote: »
    I'm hiding in Club Emes in Gulonside resting up, will pop down to check and see if your ok later on.
    >_> was it you that turned it from vsb to ehb :pac:

dead. fooking lvl 42 zombie followed and killed me. im at the phillis building, pennville.
    ive added her in my contacts so ill remember her. :mad:

Scent Trail is a great skill :D

Got to Caiger Mall, approx 58 z's around, I culled their numbers for a while.

I think I got Pk'd in Caiger Mall!?

Bastards, I was so dozy when I signed in, I didn't even check what was going on, tried to stand up, and was dead! Gah.

I think I got Pk'd in Caiger Mall!?

Bastards, I was so dozy when I signed in, I didn't even check what was going on, tried to stand up, and was dead! Gah.

malls are seriously dodge-i never sleep in them if i can help it

• Advertisement

Yeah thats true, I've been PKed about four or five times in total and only once was outside of a mall.

Advertisement