Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

First time anything bad happened to me in one, didn't catch the buggers name either.

Ah well. Plenty of z's out here... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Ponting alley,scarletwood,waiting on revive. Careful though- lotta zs a block south. Attacked a few before i fell asleep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Yea, karma's a biatch like that. But you got lucky with just a punch. I coulda killed ya!!
    Why you at Ponting Alley. All cemeteries are designated RP's. (revive points) I moved after getting chomped on. Am now at a cemetary[85,86] in Pennville. If I had a needle I'd stick ya when I do. Anyone in the area looking for XP. We got two swaying bodies looking for a nice sharp needle jabbed in us.

Because i'm insane,thats why. I was killin zs and ran out of ap,and didn't see a cemetary. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Okily dokily then. I was just letting ya know for future reference.

Anyway's, I'm up and breathing. "I'M COMING FOR YOUUUU!"

By that I mean I'm gone searching for a needle to stick you with. No luck today, but if you're still swaying when I find one I'll get you.

• Advertisement

LD 50 wrote: »
    Okily dokily then. I was just letting ya know for future reference.

Anyway's, I'm up and breathing. "I'M COMING FOR YOUUUU!"

By that I mean I'm gone searching for a needle to stick you with. No luck today, but if you're still swaying when I find one I'll get you.

i'm now in the cemetary :)

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

new to the game, in havercroft in the PD, already used up all my ammo just killing one of the baxtards, but found a sweet baseball bat... any tips where to go from here?

I'm back in the cemetary by Caiger, made a silly mistake and Rev'd a Z instead of DNA scanning him, which made me run outta AP...

In a horde of 48 other z's.

:(

Kromdar wrote: »
    new to the game, in havercroft in the PD, already used up all my ammo just killing one of the baxtards, but found a sweet baseball bat... any tips where to go from here?

get the free running skill. Use hit and run tactics when you start off

Kromdar wrote: »

What character did you pick?

The wiki is really handy for learning about the game, use it to reference what you can.

Main places are malls, forts, PD's, hospitals, etc.

• Advertisement

Resurrected!I'm East grayside. Witchell Pd has a few zs outside.In the hospital behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Making my way over to Darvall Heights, might take me a bit.

Aaaand, back in Caiger.

I may make tracks somewhere else at this stage though :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Human #1- Holed up in a church in Wyke Hills with a tight group of survivors. I feel like I'm intruding so i won't stay long.

Human #2 - foolishly revived more zombies than i should have, currently asleep outside my NT building with zeds all around

Human #3 - infected in the zoo

Zombie - living it up! by far the most fun to mess around with.

Ruu2 is in trouble, got caught by someone from the MOB, some level 42 chap, I can't compare with that. :/. I don't think I'll make it, inside (or might have been dragged outside) the Crump Museum in Gulonside.

edit: nevermind, I'm deadededed. Some other lad came along and finished me. ;_;

Crilly slept outside last night and survived, with about 9 z's within 2 blocks. I'm suprised :D

Trying to get the hell away from Caiger - Z's were getting in way too fast for my liking, and the defence wasn't up to scratch!

Ruu wrote: »
    Ruu2 is in trouble, got caught by someone from the MOB, some level 42 chap, I can't compare with that. :/. I don't think I'll make it, inside (or might have been dragged outside) the Crump Museum in Gulonside.

edit: nevermind, I'm deadededed. Some other lad came along and finished me. ;_;
    im in east grayside,re stocking after a hunt, still need revive?

Yesh please, I'm at the cemetary north of Club Wadman, bit of a zombie discho going on. Some smart bastid came along and shot a few zombies. >.< *adds to list*

Ruu wrote: »
    Yesh please, I'm at the cemetary north of Club Wadman, bit of a zombie discho going on. Some smart bastid came along and shot a few zombies. >.< *adds to list*

i'll get to you tonight when i'm drunk...Which will be interesting. Drunk nerin and zombies don't mix. Or tomorrow. Youre on my,eh,to do list :p

Wewt. \o/ There is some other lad there now from 'Sunshine Love and Peas Revive Team', taking his sweet time about it and taking nonsense to himself. Another bastid killing for the fun of it too, oh thats it! *starts new list*

• Advertisement

I usually get out of the way when they start talking to themselves. Someone usually gets shot. I have boardsies in blue,neutral/semitrusted are green,and enemies red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

<
    /Waves at Nerin, hey roomy.

gerky wrote: »
    <
    /Waves at Nerin, hey roomy.

zomg no wai! Did you heal me earlier after my last scuffle? Hai! *adds*

Nerin wrote: »
    zomg no wai! Did you heal me earlier after my last scuffle? Hai! *adds*

I did indeed.

I did indeed.

thanks ^_^

From one to another, I'm with Ruu1 in Gerard Crescent PD now.

which zombie are you???! do something to indicate who you are

Nerin wrote: »
    which zombie are you???! do something to indicate who you are

I'm only using one human player for now.

I'm only using one human player for now.
    sorry, that was aimed at mr. Ruu2.
    im waiting to revive him.

• Advertisement

Sorry wasn't paying attention.

/Note to self read previous posts.:)

Advertisement