Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sorry, not long out of bed. Ruu2 is still outside the cemetary (link to char).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Nerin wrote: »
    which zombie are you???! do something to indicate who you are

If you add him to your contact list, you can pick him out!

Ruu, post up your chars profile ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Done and done. I'm in the club now-use crump museum three clicks west as an access point.

Thanks Nerin. :)

Ruu wrote: »
    Thanks Nerin. :)

no problemo :) just make it last till i get more syringes :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Gaaah I ****ing hate GK-ers. I'm trying to get revived in a ****ing cemetry with three days and every time I log on some **** is after killing me.

Every one of them is being added to my contact list and i'm going to try get each one of them and PK them when I get turned back.

I think I mightn't be able to be revived normally anyway. I bought that skill that makes it harder to turn me back to a human. But i cant break down the barriers to a necrotech on my own either :(

c - 13 wrote: »
    Gaaah I ****ing hate GK-ers. I'm trying to get revived in a ****ing cemetry with three days and every time I log on some **** is after killing me.

Every one of them is being added to my contact list and i'm going to try get each one of them and PK them when I get turned back.

I think I mightn't be able to be revived normally anyway. I bought that skill that makes it harder to turn me back to a human. But i cant break down the barriers to a necrotech on my own either :(

youre being killed because you have brain rot! People see rotters at revive points and say kill on right,because a) they probably don't want a rev and will just attack or b)are a waste of syringes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Nerin wrote: »
    youre being killed because you have brain rot! People see rotters at revive points and say kill on right,because a) they probably don't want a rev and will just attack or b)are a waste of syringes.

Ah bollox thats what it is so. Looks like ill have to resume my attempts to break into the nearest necrotech then. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Just got me a mobile phone. Anyone else got one? Can't get a signal in this area though.

Both my characters have them (Ruu1 and Ruu2).

Ruu2 currently hiding out in Blesley Mall gathering supplies, found a toolbox, first aid kit, flare gun and a shotgun shell. :)

• Advertisement

3 shotguns fully loaded,4 shotgun shells,9 pistol clips. Lets roll! :D i've a mobile too. Click the urban dead link in my sig to add my character to contacts. Woop

North east edge of gulonside is getting hot,moving on,stayin close by for an attack tonight. *paints face rambo style*

Blesley Mall under attack, hot footed it out of there as I'm low on AP. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Blesley Mall under attack, hot footed it out of there as I'm low on AP. :/

Since your last turn:

* Ruu2 began to rebuild the barricades, using a freezer. (35 seconds ago)

Oh..hey there Ruu, come back, I'm hangrah :p

Hmm, only if you promise to be nice. ;_;

I just want a little nibble is all :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Hey Ruu where are you? I'm just across from Blesley Mall at Doveton Towers in Osmondville. I've got FAKs if you need help.

Pd north east a few clicks.

ok, came back, took out a couple of zombies, back resting up at the pd,north east of blesley.
    north west section of the mall was down,but then secured, 6 zombies left inside after i left.

Took out a few zombies, like me?

You're KOS now Nerin, just as soon as I find you.

• Advertisement

Took out a few zombies, like me?

You're KOS now Nerin, just as soon as I find you.

;) link to your character to add it to my list :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

@TouchingVirus, Your name is familiar do you happen to have a high level character that's a member of the know nothings.

gerky wrote: »
    @TouchingVirus, Your name is familiar do you happen to have a high level character that's a member of the know nothings.

I do indeed, TouchingVirus is up north with TKN doing his pro-survivor duties fending off Extinction :)

@Nerin - I dunno, you know where I'm going to be for the next few days, you might grief me..whereas I've to find you... ahh sure why not http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=882710

I'm deadeded outside Club Simpson in Osmondville if anyone is aboot. :/ Got caught napping when I went out to help a few others and had to rush to work. Damn you real life, damn you to hell!

I'm deadeded outside Club Simpson in Osmondville if anyone is aboot. :/ Got caught napping when I went out to help a few others and had to rush to work. Damn you real life, damn you to hell!

i'm near,but little ap,and i used my last revive syringe on you :p

Thanks anyway, I'll drag myself off to a cemetery in a while. :)

Thanks anyway, I'll drag myself off to a cemetery in a while. :)

if there isn't one nearby hang around. I'll try find a necrotech building. I've changed hiding spots again due to what my binoculars showed me. We really need to get together in the one place

Huh, I saw teh boobs with my binoculars. :)

Huh, I saw teh boobs with my binoculars. :)

binocular swap?

• Advertisement

Some MOB zombies informed me of your presence, but I wasn't online to take a chunk out of you, maybe next time :D

If you don't fancy swaying alone you can hit the RP for Blesley Mall, there's a few zombies in there to keep you company :p

Advertisement