Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Ruu wrote: »
    I picked up 2 Necrotech syringes, total of 4 now. :) My other character fell asleep next to the place that should not be mentioned. :/
    :p

im inside, got pistol clips, spray cans,gps, revive syringes and shotgun shells today. \0/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I'm in Vinetown, should make it up to Pegton later on when I replenish some AP.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1289143

cautioner wrote: »
    I'm in Vinetown, should make it up to Pegton later on when I replenish some AP.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1289143

added ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Damn. I'm an idiot. Strong chance I'll be zombified later. Caught napping outside.

EDIT: Nope, I got lucky on 2 AP and made it into Club Izzard.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Is it just me, or has the search rate in PD's dropped a whole pile? Or am I just too used to malls?

Btw, added the above!

• Advertisement

ive been having great success in pds lately. :confused:
    too many pistol clips, not enough shot gun shells! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I've not been getting anything! I think I have 3 bullets in a pistol, and one shottie shell, but 4 empty shotguns and about 6 pistols... :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Just started a profile today, my username is Poccington.

Any tips before I go get myself mauled by some zombies? :p

What character class did you pick? Get inside a building asap. Very strongly barricaded is as far as you can get in.

I picked the Scout class.

I fell asleep outside... I'm now at the mercy of zombies for the next hour or so :(

• Advertisement

Poccington wrote: »
    I picked the Scout class.

I fell asleep outside... I'm now at the mercy of zombies for the next hour or so :(

ok-scouts first skill is free running-once you are inside a building you can run through buildings without going outside. Get inside! Once you get some action points,get a gun (search police department) and an axe (fire department) every time you've alot of action points,find a lone zombie,attack it,but leave enough action points to get back inside to safety. Build up your experience points to buy skills such as pistol training. This way you can get experience easier,and you'll be a killing machine in no time. Good luck,see you in pegton :)

Oh-and i forgot,put up your urban dead characters page,so we can add you to our contacts.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1372512

Had a bit of a scrap with a zombie but managed to get indoors. Now the journey to Pegton begins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Damn, Nerin I got a new transmitter but got waylayed on the way to the building. Watch out around there, there a trap building that will put you out in the streets and has a few Zs lurking around it.

Creature wrote: »
    Damn, Nerin I got a new transmitter but got waylayed on the way to the building. Watch out around there, there a trap building that will put you out in the streets and has a few Zs lurking around it.

a trap building?! :eek:

Well it's been levelled and when you free run into into it you end up on the street where there are a few Zs waiting. This is the second time it has happened , I'm not sure if there's an effort on the behalf of some Zs to keep it unbarricaded but it certainly seems that way to me as every other building around it is EHB.

Made it to Pegton, I'm holed up inside Cowing Way PD. Couldn't find a single thing on my way here so I'll be going on a hunt as soon as I'm finished resting.

Made it to Pegton, I'm holed up inside Cowing Way PD. Couldn't find a single thing on my way here so I'll be going on a hunt as soon as I'm finished resting.
    careful man, was just through there, one z outside,and a few moving towards you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Heh. As a zombie I love this thread :)

Jumpy wrote: »
    Heh. As a zombie I love this thread :)
    facepalm2ly3.jpg

this is why we cant have nice things! i mean, tactical discussions!

• Advertisement

Don't worry I wont be mentioning names or anything specific anymore, now that I have a phone :).

Don't worry I wont be mentioning names or anything specific anymore, now that I have a phone :).
    i too am using the mobile as a way of communicating bloody zs keep taking out the masts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Sorry Poccington but your dead outside of Cowing Way PD.

Nerin wrote: »
    careful man, was just through there, one z outside,and a few moving towards you.

Too late, I'm lying dead outside the PD waiting for enough AP to stand up :(

gerky wrote: »
    Sorry Poccington but your dead outside of Cowing Way PD.

I just found out :P

poor poccington :(

Now to go find someone to turn me back to my lovely human self! :p

Any Revivification Points in Pegton?

Now to go find someone to turn me back to my lovely human self! :p

Any Revivification Points in Pegton?
    cemetary is the usual idea. heres a map

ive revive syringes, but not enough ap at the moment

Ah I see a cemetery fairly close to my current position! Soon as I'm back on my feet I'll make a dash for it.

The PD got pretty hot fairly quickly... I reckon if I hadn't gone to play football I'd still be alive. The real world is a bastard!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Its been ruined is all. Its quiet down here, zed-wise, and haven't seen many ruined buildings. If you have a toolbox you can fix em right up.

Advertisement