Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Some bastard from hell (Feral Undead) killed Ruu1 at the cemetary while I was out and about looking for things to fix to boost my xp. Ruu2 is safe for now, near hiding spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

FU Ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Must level up boardsbot for healing and revives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Nerin wrote: »
    Must level up boardsbot for healing and revives
    Ahh, so thats yours.

ZERGER. ZERGER.:p

LD 50 wrote: »
    Ahh, so thats yours.

ZERGER. ZERGER.:p

he's purely for healing and watchdog purposes :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Fajitas, what's your username? Albert Ford?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Uh I got revived and some bastard killed me :mad:

cautioner wrote: »
    Fajitas, what's your username? Albert Ford?

Fr. Crilly. Albert Ford is Creature on boards.

EDIT: Zombie Ruu is outside hiding spot, do not kill please. :)

EDIT2: some newbies came through and hurted me. ;_;

Poor ruu. You need revive? I'm trying to think of quick ways to level up boardsbot,as i'm so bored,and want to focus using nerin. Boardsbot is basically a watchdog,providing heals,revives,binocular use,radio use,and building maintenance. Nyah.

Poor ruu. You need revive? I'm trying to think of quick ways to level up boardsbot,as i'm so bored,and want to focus using nerin. Boardsbot is basically a watchdog,providing heals,revives,binocular use,radio use,and building maintenance. Nyah.
    You could attack one of us,with axe, pistol w/e (I recommend me), then heal them back up. That way you get XP for the attacks and the FAK's.
    Or get it to hunt down zeds.

• Advertisement

LD 50 wrote: »
    You could attack one of us,with axe, pistol w/e (I recommend me), then heal them back up. That way you get XP for the attacks and the FAK's.
    Or get it to hunt down zeds.

will do,i'll text you when i'm online later. I forgot how annoying level 1 is :p

2xp....2 frikkin xp. grrrrrr.
    50 action points for 2 xp.
    screw it.

Damn nabbit, got zedded near the spot, waiting for a revive with 6 other zeds :(

EDIT: Sweet, my Mrh? worked; I'd been revived before I had time to finish putting in a request :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Poccington is back in the game :D

Nerin wrote:
    2xp....2 frikkin xp. grrrrrr.
    50 action points for 2 xp.
    screw it.
    LOL
    I've decided to swap characters around. He'd be better suited where I have an alt. I'll let ya know when I bring the new one up.

TouchingVirus, how do I officially join a zombie horde? Just testing out my new Scent Death and I'm curious.

RIP Boardsbot. ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

RIP sweet prince :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

:eek:OMG You Basta*d:P

• Advertisement

he was just a robot. a stupid annoying robot that would not serve his purpose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

he was just a robot. a stupid annoying robot that would not serve his purpose

Ruubot's gonna be pissed when he reads what you think of robots:D

So how are you finding Pegton? its a great area for stocking up.

gerky wrote: »
    Ruubot's gonna be pissed when he reads what you think of robots:D

So how are you finding Pegton? its a great area for stocking up.
    i didnt say all bots :p

pegtons great!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Hello. I've just signed up on Urban Dead. Does the number of people in an area affect the chances of finding something?

I'm a consumer, and I've spent about 30-40AP searching the drugstore in Woodroffe Mall and have come up with 1 FAK and nothing else.

Is this normal, or am I just really unlucky?

Oh, also, I know the state of the building affects search outcomes... Here's what I read: "You are inside Woodroffe Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators". Which I take to mean it's not ruined or derelict, right?

Also, "A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter".

This means the lights are on? From http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Search_Odds/Drug_Store_Data I reckon I should have almost 10 FAKs (without bargain hunting) by now... :(

Balfa wrote: »
    Oh, also, I know the state of the building affects search outcomes... Here's what I read: "You are inside Woodroffe Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators". Which I take to mean it's not ruined or derelict, right?

Also, "A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter".

This means the lights are on? From http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Search_Odds/Drug_Store_Data I reckon I should have almost 10 FAKs (without bargain hunting) by now... :(
    yeah, when a generator is on, so are the lights. basically, you were unlucky. last week i got shotguns,loadsa ammos,heals and revive syringes in just 50 moves. today i got 3 pistol clips for 30 moves. its random. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I've been offline all week, can't seem to log on now though :(

The main UD page ain't loading at all.

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I've been offline all week, can't seem to log on now though :(

The main UD page ain't loading at all.

Yeah, seems to have died about 3 hours ago

It's up again. Making changes perhaps?

• Advertisement

Woohoo another syringe. :)