Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'm 3 suburbs away from Pegton now, where the hell do I find this hiding place?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Sending pm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Finally got my Zombie changed to human (damn brain rot). Had to go all the way up to raines heights to find a decent revive station.

Whats this about pegton, has the boardsie group reformed somewhere other than Buttonville ?

c - 13 wrote: »
    Finally got my Zombie changed to human (damn brain rot). Had to go all the way up to raines heights to find a decent revive station.

Whats this about pegton, has the boardsie group reformed somewhere other than Buttonville ?

yes,yes we have. Dedicated boardsie human fortress :)

I can haz location plz ?

My zombie and my human are treated as seperate games altogether so you have nothing to worry about on that front.

Although after the hassle I had to get revived last time i'm almost afraid to move my human now in case I die again :(

• Advertisement

c - 13 wrote: »
    I can haz location plz ?

My zombie and my human are treated as seperate games altogether so you have nothing to worry about on that front.

Although after the hassle I had to get revived last time i'm almost afraid to move my human now in case I die again :(
    no prob, pm sending.
    link to your human character?

Nerin wrote: »
    no prob, pm sending.
    link to your human character?

Nice one, Thanks.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1257856

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

If anyone has a syringe and wants a few XP, I could do with a revive. Sirus the Virus
    Thanks

I always play my z char and human char seperatly, always stay at least one suburb away from each other too.

Being a Z is great craic though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

LD 50 wrote: »
    If anyone has a syringe and wants a few XP, I could do with a revive. Sirus the Virus
    Thanks

Sorry, dumped your body outside. :/ I'm low on AP but will try and sort you out later on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

LD 50 wrote: »
    Thanks

Aw man I didn't realise you (your character sirus) were a boardsie. Who was that guy who killed you? Was he just a random PKer? I can revive you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Ruu wrote: »
    Sorry, dumped your body outside. :/ I'm low on AP but will try and sort you out later on.
    No worries. It happens!!
    Creature wrote: »
    Aw man I didn't realise you (your character sirus) were a boardsie. Who was that guy who killed you? Was he just a random PKer? I can revive you tomorrow.
    Cheers. Yea, he was just some random Pker. Hold off on that revive. I got my jab bout an hour ago. Who did I meet in Yagoton?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

My alt. I've been waiting for a revive over there for about a week now.

Anyone up for organising a boardsie zombie horde?

Looks like business is about to pick up (or mabee not). :) You know what to do gentlemen.

edit: lollers, my other character in Tollyton found a tennis racket, brilliant! SERVICEEEEEE! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

This game is frustrating... I just searched the drugstor 30 times and came up empty handed :(

Er, there isn't a limit (besides encumbrance) on how many of a particular item you can carry, is there? I'd hate to have wasted 30 AP because I already have 5 FAKs and can't get a 6th.

Nope, no limits, I had 8 at one stage!

Thanks for the fakking, Fr.Crilly. I fell a few times running into the ruined buildings. :pThere are a few stragglers around, not organised I don't think.

Got us a generator, will pop when I have more AP and get some fuel, unless someone else beats me to it!

Balfa wrote: »
    Er, there isn't a limit (besides encumbrance) on how many of a particular item you can carry, is there? I'd hate to have wasted 30 AP because I already have 5 FAKs and can't get a 6th.

You can have any amount of items as long as your not over-encumbered. Why would you need 6 FAK's though ? You can only wear/use one.

• Advertisement

It's handy to have a few if you're playing a doctor char or healer - It's handy experience too.

Also handy if you're off hunting on your own and get ambushed... :/

Whoops, ignore my early morning stupidity. For some reason this morning I read FAK as FLAK, as in Flak Jacket :o

Hehe, no probs!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

ok so having been to south blythville at the mall, and got killed by a bunch of doucebags. i just left roftwood, its completely overrun with z's.
    i have plans to go to havercroft, to the mall there, any idea what its like?

Kromdar wrote: »
    ok so having been to south blythville at the mall, and got killed by a bunch of doucebags. i just left roftwood, its completely overrun with z's.
    i have plans to go to havercroft, to the mall there, any idea what its like?

Good Choice of shops but its very expensive. An excellent food court though ;):p

Gennie fueled

Aha! N1 - I can come home then!

New major update announced. Maybe this is why I'm getting so frustrated:
    "Mall drug stores are beginning to run low on useful pharmaceutical supplies."

Balfa wrote: »
    New major update announced. Maybe this is why I'm getting so frustrated:
    "Mall drug stores are beginning to run low on useful pharmaceutical supplies."

>_> meh...They don't add stuff to make it more realistic.And now they take away our pills! Grumble.

• Advertisement

Uh oh!

Edit: A disturbing Flesh Rot is creeping across the bone and muscle of the older, decaying zombies, making them more resilient to attack. (This is the equivalent of having died with the Body Building skill and a flak jacket, and doesn't stack.)
    Zombies able to digest raw meat have been seen picking at the fresh bodies that litter the city, to recover strength.

That's great news! :D

Advertisement