Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Uh oh!

Edit: A disturbing Flesh Rot is creeping across the bone and muscle of the older, decaying zombies, making them more resilient to attack. (This is the equivalent of having died with the Body Building skill and a flak jacket, and doesn't stack.)
    Zombies able to digest raw meat have been seen picking at the fresh bodies that litter the city, to recover strength.

That's great news! :D

grumble. Stupid zombies. They get all the fun. I wanted candles. And cigarettes. Goddam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

@Fajitas are you okay? you have a few Zs moving in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Sh*te, ran outta AP a while ago and forgot!

Edit: back inside, safe and sound.

Btw, the new Z skills are well handy. Shame they didn't have Flesh Rot the two times I had to convert to human to get Body Building and a Flak Jacket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Can anyone give me a quick crash course on Scent Death? I don't get it. Does it highlight survivor positions or just buildings with power?

New skills are brilliant! "Feed on Corpse", now that's proper zombiehood!

Scent death means first of all, you can smell bodies that have been rev'd.

When you click the Scent Death button, the map it brings up will give you an idea of the amount of dead bodies - The greener the more - Which usually indicates a siege, it also lets you know if and where there are other members of your group in the block - For this alone, I'd advise you put your group as Feral Undead - The FU are usually straight onto the case after a siege and all the hard work is done!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Be the jaysus! My scientist character is in Stanbury Village, logged in this morning to see I was dumped out of the NT building and dead. I got up, plodded in and just logged in now, revivified and my body is outside. :) I won't be sticking around there, place is not looking so much fun.

Picking off a few stragglers near hiding hole, ducking between PDs to rest up.

Area around boards central seems clear,anything from earlier has been vanquished

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Well they certainly weren't joking about lowering the chances of finding a FAK in a mall drugstore :(.

Hospitals ftw!

This makes me wanna make my own game :( i have ideas. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Creature wrote: »
    Well they certainly weren't joking about lowering the chances of finding a FAK in a mall drugstore :(.
    I think they must have lowered the chances a few days before the announcement. I spent about 3 days searching the drugstore and got a total of 7 FAKs. Yesterday after the announcement, I went to the hospital and got 3 FAKs in about 20AP :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

3 more FAKs in 13AP at the hospital.

Why did I waste all those AP on that stupid-face drugstore?? :(

I'd have thought updates would have been made in survivor's favour... seems to me like zombies have it pretty easy in comparison.

Ah, but it's much more realistic this way - The odds would be very slow, if ever, to turn in the survivors direction!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

You guys still holed up in Pegton?

I'm in Vinetown and Ken Caboose3 is in some PD there. Ruu i'm looking for more newspaper spanking fun! :p

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1314768

Rawr! Ruu2 is in boards central, Ruu1 is hanging about the NT buildings in Stanbury Village and cleaning the blood stains off the walls (really!). :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Even if theres a shortage of FAK's in the Malls now there seems to be a higher % of finding one in a hospital, I picked up 6 in 15 - 20 turns yesterday.

Dzia is in our building,known pker. I attacked him,but ran out of ap. 16hp left,so easy kill,don't forget to dump him outside.

What's the point, if any, of the bloodstains/cleaning thereof?

cautioner wrote: »
    What's the point, if any, of the bloodstains/cleaning thereof?

i'd say if someone was pking,you could lie in wait,people see no blood,think its safe. Kill them,throw em outside,clean up. Its more a flavour to the game than anything important i'd say.

• Advertisement

Its to get wimmens hooked on the game. "Look honey, I'll killed the zeds and you can clean up after me!" :D

Ruu wrote: »
    Its to get wimmens hooked on the game. "Look honey, I'll killed the zeds and you can clean up after me!" :D

*giggles* uhoh,yore gonna have female z hunters after ya

C'mere, anyone have any more word on this MOB tour heading our direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

C'mere, anyone have any more word on this MOB tour heading our direction?
    If they are, they'll prob hit the malls, and everything around them. joy:(

LD 50 wrote: »
    If they are, they'll prob hit the malls, and everything around them. joy:(
    chin up, we can take alot of em down

I can't remember who sent me the link to Dzia for bounty,but looking up the UD wiki shows he's the leader of the Dogs of War. Should we be worried?

Link for bounty, pls?

Link for bounty, pls?

thats what i'm saying,i can't remember. I save enemies in red on my contacts. Theres a link to his profile on the Dogs of War urban dead wiki

Bah. Useless :p

• Advertisement

Bah. Useless :p

hey stfu :p i'm mobile so no linkage will try later. Dogs of War appear to be good guys,hardcore goodguys :( so i'm confused how their leader is on my pker list

Advertisement