Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

He's in the Custard museum one below Tilly Row PD and is back at full health, if it is a mistake a little apology text may be in order:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Heh hope you started a war Nerin :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

It was me who killed him :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

cautioner wrote: »
    It was me who killed him :eek:
    lol. and i started it :pac:
    damn, i wish i could remember who gave me his link.
    its annoyin me now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ah sure, we'll give them a run for their money anyway if anything kicks off. I'm sure they said something about me mammy..or probably ALL our mammies! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

She's in the PD now.

Someone apologise! :p

Ruu wrote: »
    Ah sure, we'll give them a run for their money anyway if anything kicks off. I'm sure they said something about me mammy..or probably ALL our mammies! :mad:

our mother is a saint!!! :mad:

I'm in the Necrotech building at the moment, stocking up on rev syringes.

Remember, Jesus Saves!

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I'm in the Necrotech building at the moment, stocking up on rev syringes.

Remember, Jesus Saves!

but satan scores!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

cautioner wrote:
    It was me who killed him
    lol. and i started it
    damn, i wish i could remember who gave me his link.
    its annoyin me now
    What prob happened there was, He prob killed a PKer that may have killed one of The Dogs of War. Then said PKer reported him for PKing!
    Someone aploogise quick before they kill us all. For all we know they're planning to hit us and...... KILL US ALL!

PANNNNNIIIIIC

• Advertisement

>_>

i thought you'd be more stoic than that...

im stuck outside keppel for the next half hour. grumble.
    theres a z north east of me, i resurrected boardsbot to distract him.
    boardsbot is still fail :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Nerin wrote: »
    >_>

im stuck outside keppel for the next half hour. grumble.
    theres a z north east of me, i resurrected boardsbot to distract him.
    boardsbot is still fail :rolleyes:
    Saw you and skipped an easy meal! Killed the z north west of ya with my zombie(only got to pegton there a minute ago!:D) but there's two more north east.

Edit: I'm outside the rowcliffe building, if anyone wants to revive me i'll join the force, if not i'll eat ya's all!:D
    Here's my two characters, both z's at the moment
    http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1260686
    http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1261142

banjopaul wrote: »
    Saw you and skipped an easy meal! Killed the z north west of ya with my zombie(only got to pegton there a minute ago!:D) but there's two more north east.

Edit: I'm outside the rowcliffe building, if anyone wants to revive me i'll join the force, if not i'll eat ya's all!:D
    logged back in, was getting snacked on. i can revive you when i get my ap back.

im back at base with 30 hp

I have 8 syringes, if Nerin doesn't get to you then I'll waddle up there tomorrow after resting.

:) aw. Ruu waddling. *Nerin falls over in a pool of blood giggling*

Have 8 syringes myself.

Just no AP! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Nerin wrote: »
    chin up, we can take alot of em down

I don't think I've read anything as hilarious about UD ever ..you can't "take down" the MOB, we're like the big bash ..

Now if this was Monroeville like 6 months ago, where zombies who got headshot stayed dead, then you could take us down. But with Flesh Rot and all sorts of other goodies it just got harder to kill zombies, and we can just stand up. Give up boardsies, you can't stop the BARHAH :)

*Dregs up old posts*
    I'd have thought updates would have been made in survivor's favour... seems to me like zombies have it pretty easy in comparison.

Nooo, are you mad? Read the stats page recently? It can't be a zombie apocalypse if there are less zombies than survivors (which there are) and the survivors have things in their favour ...Kevan is trying to get moar zombies.. I'd like UD to be a tad more like Monroeville - survivors scurrying, getting small victories etc etc :)
    TouchingVirus, how do I officially join a zombie horde? Just testing out my new Scent Death and I'm curious.

The Urban Dead Wiki has lots of zombie groups in it (Ridleybank Resistance Front, Militant Order of Barhah etc). Pick one you like, read their article and on the right there should be something about recruitment policy, normally it's a link to a forum. Some of the bigger groups are on BARHAH.com (http://www.barhah.com) and some of the bigger survivor groups are over at BEERHAH.com (http://www.beerhah.com) and the PK'ers normally hang out at the PKer Hub (http://redrum.soul-fantasy.net).

Most hordes operate strikes, masses of zombies hit at the same time, maximising their AP usage (10 zombies dropping 3AP on barricades is better than 1 zombie dropping 30 because of the random number generator used to determine if you collapse barricades/do anything or not).

If you can't make the strike times (e.g. The MOB has a two that are somewhat convenient for GMT'ers) , you can just feral around with us, posting your finds to the zealot thread, eating leftovers from strikes and stuff. There's a whole new metagame to it too, we sit around in IRC too, like a little zombie family :P It's up to you how much you get involved (or don't as the case may be) - In my experience if you're not in a group you'll quit playing sooner rather than later. (I've paid for 4 characters, and the two of them that aren't in a group are lying somewhere in Malton, idled out after 30 days inactivity).

Come to think of it, if I could get a CR in a powered NT I could perhaps turn him back into a survivor and try hook up with the boards crew.. who knows :D

bitchslap.jpg

quiet zombie scum! :pac:

Oi... :pac:

Wandered across a horde of 21 in my zambah travels.

Hurray, my first seige :pac:

• Advertisement

both my characters are outside rowcliffe now!

I need a fakking. :/

edit: Thanks Mr.Ford!

One of my characters has been rev'd, anyone wanna tell me where the boardsies are hanging out?

Did a bit of scouting,the ones north are moving away from our position. Thinned the herd :D

Oh that was frikkin sweet.

I was the first zed to open the doors in the hospital siege. Only active player out of ~25 zeds and ~40 survivors. I went on a biting spree and infected like 10 of them. It was fun :)

On a more human note, I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but the mall near our spot's been taken. Just in case anyone's stupid as me and decided to waste 10 AP going down there. The hospital's still good, but it's only a matter of time before the mall horde target it I'd say.

Mutz, I reviv'd one of your characters I think. Sorry if you were keeping him as a zed char.

I'm having lots more fun with my Z these days tbh... Can't join up with any larger groups at the moment because they're all too close to Fr Crilly :(

Edit:

Ruu, don't go shooting up those bad boys outside the base just yet, if they have scent death, they'll know you're hiding out inside...

Nope, was just out reviv'ing. I did use the extractor thingamajag though. I'm going shopping.

Heh, just pop down to the next neighborhood and they'll lose your scent.

I'm gonna jump off the top of our building soon enough with Fr Crilly to level up his Z skillz I reckon...

• Advertisement

Oi oi! Don't know who got my message in game earlier, but Z's are attacking the place next door, but the Z's took down the cades to light again... I brought them back up to strongly but it's pointless... Might be better off letting it go to them!

How determined are we on keeping Boardsie Central btw?

Advertisement