Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I think its worth it,its a great spot

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It can always be rebuilt!

Chances are, the PD'll go next - I think the musuem is gone, but not sure...

I reckon if the 'cades go on it, we'll be best to scarper - 9 or 10 survivors will find it hard to hold off a horde, and they'll start groaning as soon as they break in. They're not going to be happy until the block is ruined - I know I wouldn't :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Well I'm gonna fight till they give up or I'm dead :). Dammit Fajitas where's your backbone?!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I'm out of AP at the mo, but I reckon the best plan of action is to try and co-ordinate some decoys. Probably best to work in twos if we can organise it. Repairing/barricading ruined buildings in the area so they zeds will waste time on them. Maybe install some random gennys if we can afford it? I presume they make lit buildings a priority. I can't log in at the mo to check, but I think our base is in darkness, is that correct?

What do ye think?

cautioner wrote: »
    I'm out of AP at the mo, but I reckon the best plan of action is to try and co-ordinate some decoys. Probably best to work in twos if we can organise it. Repairing/barricading ruined buildings in the area so they zeds will waste time on them. Maybe install some random gennys if we can afford it? I presume they make lit buildings a priority. I can't log in at the mo to check, but I think our base is in darkness, is that correct?

What do ye think?

Last i checked we were in darkness,on purpose. Good ideas btw

• Advertisement

Lol, my backbone is with staying alive - Though I don't mind dying, I have enough Exp left over to make myself into a kick ass Z within minutes of dying :p

Lit buildings will draw them over - even if we pop one in beside us, it'll keep them distracted for a bit - Spraypaint is a pretty handy tool too ;)

We're in darkness at the moment alright!

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Lol, my backbone is with staying alive - Though I don't mind dying, I have enough Exp left over to make myself into a kick ass Z within minutes of dying :p

Lit buildings will draw them over - even if we pop one in beside us, it'll keep them distracted for a bit - Spraypaint is a pretty handy tool too ;)

We're in darkness at the moment alright!

Me too,800 exp for when i die,and resurrect as a killing machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I tried to send messages from the PD earlier today and no signal. :/ Firestation nearby is in bits. Might sneak back in a few days and rebuild, tis all I'm good at.

Ruu wrote: »
    I tried to send messages from the PD earlier today and no signal. :/ Firestation nearby is in bits. Might sneak back in a few days and rebuild, tis all I'm good at.

Chin up chum. We'll make you a ruthless killer. Ruuthless even :p *gets coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Quite a few around and in the suburbs to the east and south as well. The PD barricade is being hit a little, seems to be a few outside the hospital. None at boardsie HQ yet.

Went to try get spray paint to create some sort of decoy maybe but ended up with 4 lengths of pipe, 2 fire axes and a crowbar instead :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Our 'cades are after coming down a hell of a lot :S

Also: There's a new map open!!!

*runs and joins*

Aaaaaaaaaand the lights in the PD just went out... and it got ruined :-/

Aaaaaaaaaand the lights in the PD just went out... and it got ruined :-/

Ac is dead there. We are surrounded

Son of a bitch. Ah well.

Took me forever to get changed back int oa human last time. Think I might spend some more time as a Z first I suppose. :(

EDIT - For those in Boardsie HQ your're still safe for the moment, building is at EHB, 1 Zombie outside, 1 to the east, 1 south, 1 Southwest, 1 West and 4 Northwest. I'd suggest making a break for the moment.

I'll revive him when I get the AP to do it.

I'll revive him when I get the AP to do it.

He's a rotter

Nerin wrote: »
    He's a rotter

Yep, I have to go find an open access necrotech. No point wasting you AP on me. Thanks anyway though.

Ill head north again, thats where I got sorted last time. Word of advice to other z's out there. DON'T buy that bloody skill by accident !

Lol, by accident? It asks you twice! :D

My z has it, has come in hilariously handy :D

When I started I had a Z and a human. Levelled them both to the max and then switched them over to level the other way (after buying all skills first). I wasnt really sure what brain rot did when I bought it :o

D'oh!

• Advertisement

Anyone else think this new map isnt going have survivors for too long. I havent seen a single zombie yet and have no way to build barricades etc. Its going to be all about luck, everyones just hiding in buildings and closing the doors after them !

Every place is swarming with the bastids. *slaps away hands*

More than 30 zombies to the direct west

:D

This is gonna be fun :D

Hyuck, hyuck. Look out for Kate Sleway in Borehamwood! I've infected 3 people already. :)

edit: Lights out at the NT. ;_;

Oh nose... New map = new character = I'll have to pretty much abandon one of my Malton char's cos of the IP limit...

Who goes? You decide.

Hungie - The official Boardsie character. Began as a police officer. Enjoys salami.

Hunguy - Firefighter who occassionally indulges in PKing when he finds people taking the game too seriously.

Hungo - Scientist with about a million FAKs currently holed up in a badly infested area with about 10 others.

Hunga - Mah zambah. Enjoys bra!nz and is currently in a horde of 30+ in an epic NT building siege.

c - 13 wrote: »
    Anyone else think this new map isnt going have survivors for too long. I havent seen a single zombie yet and have no way to build barricades etc. Its going to be all about luck, everyones just hiding in buildings and closing the doors after them !
    I'm sure Malton and Monroeville were the same at the start. I got a zed down to 3HP in my first go but decided to be sure of shelter rather than risk killing it. It's weird being back at level 1.

I am safe in headquarters after trying to fight off a few and coming to the aid of a civilian from S.C. Mercenary Co., need fakked though. :(

Aaaaaaand they're in!

They went for me first by the looks of it, infected me and got me down a whole pile of health, am gone running for a FAK before I do anything. There's lots of them there :-/

• Advertisement

Got healed, and popped back down to base... Lads... If you're reading this, and value your 'brainz'... Go for a run!

Advertisement