Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I took out a few,run guys. I kept killing till i died

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

The place is a mess, blood and bodies everywhere :mad:

I was relatively unscathed, so I made good my escape after using up what little ammo I had. I've got a FAK or two to spare if anyone's in need. I'm holed up in a museum 4N 1E from base.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Well all those syringes I have will come in handy. 10 zeds inside, 2 boardie survivors, 3 bodies (2 of them fallen boardies) *wipes tear* Ahem, we will REGROUP and get our base back!

Oh yes, I forgot, a moment of internet silence for our fallen comrades...

*wipes tear*

To business. How many jabs have you, Ruu? I could probably make a quick dash to the nearest functioning NT and try and speed up Top Secret Operation Boardsies Bring To Life Back To :cool:

What's our official body count? Who needs revives? Heals? Who's healthy?
    I'm in full health with no syringes and a couple of FAKs.

Roar. I am Death

• Advertisement

Checked there and only have one, I thought it was a lot more. :( I do hope to generate a few when I get reviv'd and spearhead the revivify mission.

Edit: moved out to the cemetary when I stood up, fixed the generator though (didn't know I could do that as a zed..)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Dammit I missed all the action :(

Ruu wrote: »
    Checked there and only have one, I thought it was a lot more. :( I do hope to generate a few when I get reviv'd and spearhead the revivify mission.

Edit: moved out to the cemetary when I stood up, fixed the generator though (didn't know I could do that as a zed..)

Zombie ruu is clever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Dang, slept right through all that!! Where's the Revive Point you all went to. My character needs a revive.

Oh yeah, Sirus. I was active when they dragged you out onto the street. That was a bit heartbreaking.

• Advertisement

cautioner wrote: »
    Oh yeah, Sirus. I was active when they dragged you out onto the street. That was a bit heartbreaking.

I was having a gandalf/obi wan moment going down fighting. You jerks ruined it by not running in time ;)

From browsing the wiki it would appear that the nearest functioning NT is the Caffey Building to the west. A lot of the others nearby are ruined.

EDIT: Damnit, Freeran through a load of safehouses all the way over there to find a ruined building with 7 zeds in it.

Going to move off and regroup tomorrow afternoon I think, cemetary is plugged up.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

If I last out the night, I have a Rev on me. No FAK's though, and am infected...

I'm still in boards central,killing zombies. Wtf is up with attacking as a z?i rarely hit them,and i only got 2xp for killing one

Attacking as a Z is essentially PKing ;)

Also, building could be dark & your Z skills probably ain't too high!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I think I'm gonna spend some time as a zed. get my zeddy skills up.
    Urban Dead wrote:
    You hit Nerin with your toolbox for 2 damage.
    Its prob just me, but does anyone else see the immature inuendo hilarity in that.

Probabaly the darkness,i'm level 36 now. Get yore toolbox away from me ld! :)

Found an active NT to the south in Gulsonside. Holed up in there now but there's 17 zeds at the door :rolleyes: Won't be staying long...

EDIT: Right, got 3 syringes but I'm not going to hang around any longer. Coupla zeds in the building and more waiting outside. Any preferred Revive Point lads? I'm out of AP for now but I should be able get a couple of ye by this time tomorrow.

Zombie Ruu is walking the lonely streets. ;_;

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote: »
    Zombie Ruu is walking the lonely streets. ;_;

Nerin is causing lots of hassle for zombies in dead mode. Also,i've visited the new town. They have security cameras!

Do they serve a purpose? :eek:

Word on the street is, the House in in South Borehamville.

cautioner wrote: »
    Do they serve a purpose? :eek:

Word on the street is, the House in in South Borehamville.

Yup,you can see whats happening outside

Myself and sirus in our building-where can i get revived,i wanna go get a mask

*thumps loudly on door*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Which building are you in? I am recently revivified.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Actually thats in Malton, I have another char in East Borehamwood

Say Hi if you see Pei Nous

I don't get it. It won't let me get a mask. It says to click on Settings but when I do there's no masks. Hmph.

When you click on settings, go through the clothes boxes and you should find it.

• Advertisement

Fajitas! wrote: »
    When you click on settings, go through the clothes boxes and you should find it.

Wasn't there when i looked,now i'm dead again

Advertisement