Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Think I'll be back in the normal map soon. The jerks I've been stuck with wouldn't listen,they fed the zombies xp and now we're in the middle of nowhere with levelled zombies attacking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Im in Buttonville, stocking up. Got Bargain hunting skillz.

A zombie boardsie shot in Buckley Mall. :p

Ruu wrote: »
    A zombie boardsie shot in Buckley Mall. :p

Was it a good zombie or a bad zombie?

Oh a baddie I reckon, bad to the bone! I'm moving on shortly, can't carry any more stuff. 106% encumbered.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote: »
    Oh a baddie I reckon, bad to the bone! I'm moving on shortly, can't carry any more stuff. 106% encumbered.

My original character is zking for the lulz. My new character on the new map is surrounded by noobs in the middle of nowhere. I might just start pking

Wyke Hills officially in the yellow, business is about to pick up. Some buildings breached, going on a killing spree later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Excellent, my one revivified character (they've all been killed in the last week and 2 are still waiting in rev's) is in Wyke Hills.

Got killed in the new map, how tiresome, I wander around for ages looking for zeds and then they find me :(

I'm stocking up again in Wyke Hills and resting, let me know if you are nearby and I'll step out to help you. PM location.

No need, I've found you :) (Hungie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Hey, my current chars are in the following suburbs:

Cabboose: Lockettside (Zombie - Looking for Revive!)
    Cabboose 2: Shearbank (Zombie - Looking for Revive!)
    Cabboose 3: Raines Hills (Alive - for the moment - massive z numbers in teh area)

Looks like the zombies are kicking ass due to all the red zones: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Suburb

We need a rally point! Lets take back the map!

I'm going to empty a few clips later tonight. Ruu1 is in New Arkham and Ruu2 is in Wyke Hills with Hungie. Kate Sleway is causing destruction wherever she goes in Borehamwood. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

My character is a Z in Wyke Hills, I'll have to look out for you Ruu :D.

Character in malton is zking two or more a day when lucky. Character in boringwood is bored. So much trouble getting to level two. My hit rates are just so unlucky,and the zombies actions are erratic,the survivors,just silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Crilly is keeping on the run from the mob, rev'ing, healing & shooting some **** up.

Trackermortgage is involved in a bad crowd at the moment. We've roughed up quite a few neighbourhoods.

Lodder Building (NT) in Wyke Hills is over run, used everything I had. 3 shotguns, 6 pistols fully loaded with an additional 6 pistol clips. Out of AP and escaped to a nearby building. :(

Hello Albert Ford!:D

Lodder Building is caded and lit again. Also saw Mr Ford, lying in a pool of his own death juices. Damn rotters are clogging up the Buckley RP, it's gonna take ages to revive all those troops!

The hospitals are holding together as is the mall, I'm restocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Hi everyone :D

Trying to be a successful young zombie in Malton is harder than it seems, you can't find a horde large enough to recharge your APs in without being unwantedly revived :mad:. Guess this is fate repaying me for all the times I did it.

• Advertisement

NT is down, 30ish zeds inside and plenty knocking outside Buckley Mall. :/

Nerin in malton now level 41. Without brainrot. Frost in boringhamwood is level 3 and seems to have a special power of not being eaten by zombies. 3 days,2 zombies,killed everyone but me in the building.

Crilly is getting a bit bored. I've been running from the Z's for the last 2 weeks, still surviving.

My Z char is still fun, if it weren't for cades being such a pain in the ass.

That other map is a bit ****e.

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Crilly is getting a bit bored. I've been running from the Z's for the last 2 weeks, still surviving.

My Z char is still fun, if it weren't for cades being such a pain in the ass.

That other map is a bit ****e.

Yup, i'm going to join the woodland folk

I think Crilly's after finding himself a nice church to settle into. It's now Craggy Island, but it'll do.

Zeds are feeding off corpses in Buckley Mall, still plenty of survivors though. I managed to stay alive overnight, looks like mostly the Feral Undead and unorganised groups.

Interest is waning, but happily my Borehamwood character was the only survivor of a break-in, at full HP when I logged in with 10 zeds and a dying survivor in the building.

Other chars are wandering without purpose in Malton, seems like pretty much everywhere's overrun these days...

cautioner wrote: »
    Interest is waning, but happily my Borehamwood character was the only survivor of a break-in, at full HP when I logged in with 10 zeds and a dying survivor in the building.

Other chars are wandering without purpose in Malton, seems like pretty much everywhere's overrun these days...

Frosts luck ran out and boringwood just got worse

Albert Ford, if you stand up I can revivify you. :) I've walked past there several times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

anyone heading up the shearbank way, help us rebuild? we got about 400-500 people defending the mall there.

living people only, please :p

Advertisement