Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

so where are we all?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

I'm at Cowdry Walk in Dentonside. When I logged it it said that I had been revived 18 hours ago but I'm still dead? Don't get it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Bumped into Fr. Crilly and DamoElDiablo in Dentonside, hadn't checked my Ruu2 character for a few days, still alive but infected. Killed some cunt from the 'Undeadites'. Ruu1 joined forces with the Knights Templar. \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Hmm. I've just stumbled across 3 v. heavily barricaded buildings beside each other in Borehamwood. First sign of life I've seen in this place in yonks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

cautioner wrote: »
    I'm getting so bored with this. Any exciting sieges I can rush to?

Come to the South West ...thar's a surburb-wide seige going on :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

quick question, y'know that certain buildings allow you to change clothes? well, my fancy new firefighter outfit has gotten all bloodflecked and i have the option of swapping it for some hospital clothes. is this just a fun little accessory or does it serve a purpous? can zombies scent out blood covered clothes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

It's just a fun little accessory, it serves no real purpose. My PKer always stops by a mall and gets himself a new suit when he is closeby, the blood-flecked suits do nothing for him :p

just decided to get back into this, im in heytown, live and kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

is anybody stationed in Stickling Mall? any Shearbank based Groups ppl may reccomend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Coupla groups that operate specifically in Shearbank here.
    There's also DEM operating around the NW somewhere, and YRC in yagoton

• Advertisement

Nerin wrote: »
    just decided to get back into this, im in heytown, live and kicking.
    Where bouts is you?

Strange, I just passed through a suburb (Starlington) with a fair amount of survivors dotted around outside, in one and twos, just waiting to be eaten :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Man i've been playing this for about 3 weeks and still can't get to 100 xp ! 25% to hit someone my arse !!

anyone fancy joining up, getting a HQ and getting organised, setting up some zed raids?

Ruu2 gained a huge amount of zed skills! :eek: Mall Tour passed through, I'm sniffing around for some corpses.

LD 50 wrote: »
    anyone fancy joining up, getting a HQ and getting organised, setting up some zed raids?

Any place in particular in mind?

Somewhere with a lot of Zeds, preferably. I'll wait a little while to see what kind of numbers are interested before picking a location.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Somewhere with a lot of Zeds, preferably. I'll wait a little while to see what kind of numbers are interested before picking a location.

Im in Yagoton at the moment,complete noob to the game, would still like to join up and try help anyway.

Yeah, I'd love to join up as well. Newbie though. :D

alright. Me and Nerin are in Pegton. What say you all to meeting up in Tollyton or Shackleville. We can use it as a staging ground for strikes into Roftwood and Hildebrand mall.
    Yeah, I'd love to join up as well. Newbie though.
    Thats cool. What level are you at? Do you have free running? You'll be able to level up easier in a group.

• Advertisement

Ok I'm in Tollyton at the moment. Had a quick look in Roftwood and there's a fair few zombies floating about.

I started off as firefighter so have axe proficiency and also got free running. I'm at level 2 at the moment. I also have a zombie character which I play completely separately and joined a group with this character and it's definately a different game when played with others. I'm well up for joining this anyway. We'll need to figure out a way of co-ordinating attacks.

alright. Me and Nerin are in Pegton. What say you all to meeting up in Tollyton or Shackleville. We can use it as a staging ground for strikes into Roftwood and Hildebrand mall.

Id like to try that, im only level 1 but started with free running, have picked up a handgun and some ammo and also a shotgun with ammo but accuracy is crap. Would like ti try and help in a group

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Am playing and should be working, what happens when you run out of action thingy's and how do you get more?

Am playing and should be working, what happens when you run out of action thingy's and how do you get more?

well if you run oit of AP and your outside chances are you will get eating :( try and get inside buildings before your AP runs out.

And you restore 1 AP every half hour.

I'm in Tollyton, stocking up. Make your way there, and begin stocking up. If you need Entry points, let me know and I'll PM you with one.
    I'll probably give you a specific task to do, e.g, healing cading clearing or dumping so that everyone's not doing the same thing, and we make the most of the manpower.

And you restore 1 AP every half hour.

I'm in Tollyton, stocking up. Make your way there, and begin stocking up. If you need Entry points, let me know and I'll PM you with one.
    I'll probably give you a specific task to do, e.g, healing cading clearing or dumping so that everyone's not doing the same thing, and we make the most of the manpower.

Count me in. Im going to wait until my AP is fully up,i think its at about 8 or 9 tonight and start my journey in that directon.

I just checked the distance between us, im in Yagoton, and Tollyton is about 2-3days worth of AP away id guess, none the less, im on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Cool, I'm in Ridleybank,How do I make my way to Tollyton? How do ye know how to get there?

No worrries, I found it. I am only a couple of burbs away. I start making my way.

Cool, I'm in Ridleybank, How do ye know how to get there?
    http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Suburb

Ruu2 is in Tollyton right now, someone send me a text message and let me know where we are congregating.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately my character gavredking, has been left outside rather silly really considering i have free run:( so anybody recommend any revive spots in Ketchelbank otherwise i might try just make it to Tollyton, stupid Z's :(

Advertisement