Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

we're all back in vigors at the moment.

You are inside the Vigors Motel. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are luderpt2 (60HP), Sefela (50HP), Nerin (60HP), candeeman (60HP), gavredking (50HP), Sirus the Virus (60HP) and Micky Dolenz (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.55 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Boards Central : entry point Norwood- keep EHB onto a wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Lol! I just left, killed a Z in ferreols and went down to Barnard PD for a look. To be honest Ferreol's is the only one they've got I think, most other places seem to be fine. I wouldn't mind hanging around further north to try and get Ferreol's back. There's 8 Z's left.

If you kill one make sure to dump the body outside, otherwise it'll just wake up and join them again. Also, close the doors, if they have memories of life they can open them anyway but maybe they're not all that high level so it cud keep the babies from getting back in.

I'll sleep in Barnhard cos my AP's low now. Be back on tomorrow.

I'm level 5, have construction and just got shopping and then have axe and hand-to-hand proficiency. Gotta get the firearms going next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

I'm tuned to 27.55!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

It sounds like you guys are really getting things together.

This board is probably fine for you now as you're leveling up and everything. But eventually, you're going to want to get a more private forum for your group. I'm pretty sure anyone can read your strategies on this forum. In the long run, that isn't a good thing.

It sounds like you guys are really getting things together.

This board is probably fine for you now as you're leveling up and everything. But eventually, you're going to want to get a more private forum for your group. I'm pretty sure anyone can read your strategies on this forum. In the long run, that isn't a good thing.

meh. probably. but we're still a fun group, and so long as we remain anonymous on the UD wiki then not many people will find our thread.

speaking of which, how did you find us?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I'm back in Kbank; what can I do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

Kromdar wrote: »
    meh. probably. but we're still a fun group, and so long as we remain anonymous on the UD wiki then not many people will find our thread.

speaking of which, how did you find us?

Fair enough.

I found you doing a Google search for "Knights Templar" oddly enough. One of the posts here came up, so I checked it out. Actually, I have seen you guys from time to time around K-bank. I remember it because I couldn't figure out what the hell a "Boardsie" was! I'm glad I finally know.

Is it possible to set up a private forum on boards.ie and we could use that?

Looks like we've 2 PKers in Kempsterbank. What's our policy on PKer's?

# Blanemcc killed RiG0. (13 hours and 21 minutes ago)
    # Flaming bandana man killed Beno HR. (13 hours and 20 minutes ago)
    # Flaming bandana man killed Erictheboy. (13 hours and 17 minutes ago)
    # Blanemcc broadcast "Browncoats, we rule" from here, on 27.55 MHz. (13 hours and 15 minutes ago)

I'm in Club Crook after another attempt on Ferreol zombies.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Nerin is putting the wheels in motion for this...I think.

Apples, what is your tag?

I used my dna extractor on the z`s in ferreols and most of them are rotters so i`d say that the mob is gatherin for an all out on K-Bank theres an increase of ferals too i counted prob 15 today along with the 13 in ferreols. Should be fun.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

best get our asses into shape then.

On the PKers, I vote they should be shot on sight?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

+1 on the PKER idea Micky, they could easily take one of us out so if we come across 1 we should dispose of them on sight.

Im just after logging in there cheers for the FAK healing lads. ;)

Hope we can sort out our team now, as was said in an earlier post looks like there could be an attack on the way.

Lads theres a Z right outside i took him diown to about 28 HP but lost about 20HP in the process. There seems to be an increase in the Z's in and around K-Bank, keep an eye out lads, the Z's could be trying break the cades. Im out of AP at the moment back at base.

Sounds good on the PKers. My character is Sefela.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1437761

In club crook at the moment and low on AP.

You know the MOB could easily be reading this right now and would know exactly where we are....

Maybe thats part of the plan;)

Kromdar wrote: »
    we're all back in vigors at the moment.

You are inside the Vigors Motel. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are luderpt2 (60HP), Sefela (50HP), Nerin (60HP), candeeman (60HP), gavredking (50HP), Sirus the Virus (60HP) and Micky Dolenz (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.55 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Boards Central : entry point Norwood- keep EHB onto a wall.

WTF?
    I made it up to vigors and couldn't get in! Fell back to Barnett Blvd FS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭skaterboy

'Urban Dead has to be one of the worst game websites ever!:mad::(:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Boo, ger ouha that!:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Ruu wrote: »
    Boo, ger ouha that!:mad::mad::mad:

Something something :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Mrh? There was a break in in Titus General, I'm outside the motel now if someone wouldn't mind jamming one into me!

cautioner wrote: »
    Mrh? There was a break in in Titus General, I'm outside the motel now if someone wouldn't mind jamming one into me!

What a romantic :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

cautioner wrote: »

Done and done

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Gentlemen, if there are to be two groups, i suggest LD50 lead one of them in my place. i havent much time on this lately, but will still show up to help massacre the hordes.

Just went for a walk about, came across a lone Z outside Ferreols Hospital and killed him. Went inside to find a group of 6 of the undead bastards inside and they have ransacked the place. Back at Barnett Fire Station now.

I have recently got enough EXp to get "construction".

Seems like theres an abundance of Z's around now, any idea about st ferrolls hospital?? matybe we could take it back from the few Z's that are inside and cade it back up, as was posted previously there is a group dedicated to making sure it is in ruins and trying break in so maybe in K-bamk they should be our main target?

gavredking wrote: »
    I have recently got enough EXp to get "construction".

Seems like theres an abundance of Z's around now, any idea about st ferrolls hospital?? matybe we could take it back from the few Z's that are inside and cade it back up, as was posted previously there is a group dedicated to making sure it is in ruins and trying break in so maybe in K-bamk they should be our main target?

i'd say leave them be. confine them to ferreols, but don't take it back; otherwise we might provoke them into having a go at somewhere else. also they're a reliable source of xp. k'bank has enough hospitals, and they seem happy enough living in the hospital. heh, like pet zombies.
    anyway.

Cool I like the idea of pet Z's and it does make more sense to leave them be and pick them off when we get a chance :o silly suggestion.....FAIL.

I am in the motel, quite busy here with lads from different clans. Something is happening. Have ye seen Tapton, it is lit up like a stop sign. They are coming!

I have full AP should I head west to find out what the craic is?

Oh, if we have any sensitive info, we should PM it to Kromdar?

if i have two axes showing in my inventory can i drop one of them? I also have a shot gun shell up for grabs.

• Advertisement

if i have two axes showing in my inventory can i drop one of them? I also have a shot gun shell up for grabs.

Where are you? wouldn't mind an axe :)

Advertisement