Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

You can't pick up what others drop.

We've some zeds at the entrance point,1 click south. Binoculars show that the east has 4,the north is clear,and the west has just one zed.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I am in the motel, quite busy here with lads from different clans. Something is happening. Have ye seen Tapton, it is lit up like a stop sign. They are coming!

I have full AP should I head west to find out what the craic is?

Ya i heard on the radio transmission's that Malton Mall Tour were on the way, although they never specified what way they were passing through, but we dont have a mall in K-bank, our closet mall is in West Grayside or Tollyton so if they are just passing through Tapton we should be ok, and they would expalin why its like that on the map.

If people are thinking of fleeing we should let it be known and we can all flee and meet up a later stage or try and go out and scout somewhere safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

The Mall Tour is still a few burbs away. What's poking into K-bank right now is The Militant Order of Barhah, which is even more dangerous because you never know where they are going to go. They number around 100 members. We know for sure they are in K-bank though. Dobbs NT building in the western part of Kempster is gone with upwards of 20 zeds inside. They'll be moving farther east in the next couple of days.

You don't have to run away from them, but don't hang around any resource buildings like PDs, NTs, or Hospitals. You guys are in a pretty good spot. You're kind of out of the line of fire, so you can shoot down to any buildings that are ruined, clear them out and barricade them back up. That's the most important thing to getting through a horde like this. Keep as much caded as you can so other survivors have a place to stay. You'll never beat them head to head. Find a good non-descript place to hide and run strikes on the smaller groups of zeds.

Good luck guys! When things calm down, Knights Templar will have to invite you guys over to our place for a few drinks or something.

gavredking wrote: »
    Ya i heard on the radio transmission's that Malton Mall Tour were on the way, although they never specified what way they were passing through, but we dont have a mall in K-bank, our closet mall is in West Grayside or Tollyton so if they are just passing through Tapton we should be ok, and they would expalin why its like that on the map.

If people are thinking of fleeing we should let it be known and we can all flee and meet up a later stage or try and go out and scout somewhere safe.

I won't be fleeing,when i go zed,i have all their skills,so can take them down,and just stand back up if they fight back.

The Mall Tour is still a few burbs away. What's poking into K-bank right now is The Militant Order of Barhah, which is even more dangerous because you never know where they are going to go. They number around 100 members. We know for sure they are in K-bank though. Dobbs NT building in the western part of Kempster is gone with upwards of 20 zeds inside. They'll be moving farther east in the next couple of days.

You don't have to run away from them, but don't hang around any resource buildings like PDs, NTs, or Hospitals. You guys are in a pretty good spot. You're kind of out of the line of fire, so you can shoot down to any buildings that are ruined, clear them out and barricade them back up. That's the most important thing to getting through a horde like this. Keep as much caded as you can so other survivors have a place to stay. You'll never beat them head to head. Find a good non-descript place to hide and run strikes on the smaller groups of zeds.

Good luck guys! When things calm down, Knights Templar will have to invite you guys over to our place for a few drinks or something.

Good wisdom there. Ive seen them on wiki alright a dangerous bunch. I think we will be pulling together soon anyway with 2 groups so hoping if K-bank does go down we should be able to help cade up and what not.

Oh an dcheers for the invite. Hopefully as you said when things settle down we can clean up K-bank, the more the merrier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Zeds outside our entry pt are about ready to fall over. Sleepy sleepy time for me...

Zeds outside our entry pt are about ready to fall over. Sleepy sleepy time for me...

Good battling Micky, anybody able to take care them Z's that Micky bashed up?? i've no AP after attacking Z's at the norwood building.

Good battling Micky, anybody able to take care them Z's that Micky bashed up?? i've no AP after attacking Z's at the norwood building.

Swooped in,there were two zs,1 now dead,the other has 52hp.
    Entry point is down to lightly barricaded.

:eek: christ!!! anybody around to take out and try cade up the building?? Im going log in about 5 or 6 and might have a small bit of AP to try and cade up:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ruu2 is in Whittenside inside Fort Perryn, been a while and brought back some memories of some boardsie battles. :)

• Advertisement

Right lads in our entry point there is a Z with I think 40ish HP ive caded the building a bit if anybody wants to go in and bash him up more.:pac:

WTF?
    I made it up to vigors and couldn't get in! Fell back to Barnett Blvd FS.
    +1 you should try to keep the cades at v strong so people can enter.
    theres still only ferals around k-bank right now but they`re starting to come in from tapton so the numbers are increasing quickly.I think if we just keep dispersed in small numbers the z`s wont be bothered groups of 7 would be fine.we dont wanna make ourselves targets

Theres an entry point right under vigors,whats the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

I went up to Vigor and got the 'can't find any way to enter' message when i tried to enter. Is there a certain way to approach it or something?
    Micky which motel are you in?

I went up to Vigor and got the 'can't find any way to enter' message when i tried to enter. Is there a certain way to approach it or something?
    Micky which motel are you in?

You go to a building beside it thats only very strongly barricaded or lower,and enter that one. Only works if you have free running

Aha i see, cheers for the explanation. I have 75xp at the min as soon as i hit 100 i'll get free running.

Aha i see, cheers for the explanation. I have 75xp at the min as soon as i hit 100 i'll get free running.

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Free_running#List_of_Military_skills

here ya go.
    the urban dead wiki is a great source of info

Kbank is crawling at the min, i've seen at least 20 Z's around Barnett Boulevard Fire Station (55, 73) and St Ferreol's Hospital (57, 72).
    Anyone wanna group together at a set time and attack? Maybe try take back Ferreols!

• 27.55 MHz: *crash* *static* *silence* (7 hours and 38 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "How's life out in the big ol' city of the dead?" (7 hours and 36 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "undead, I should say" (7 hours and 36 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "Damn there's 19 zeds in Jillard and the building is ruined." (7 hours and 6 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "Burdett Way PD has 7 zeds." (3 hours and 7 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "Julie GH also overrun. Zombie hunters needed in Kempsterbank" (3 hours and 4 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "This is a KSTEEL Special Alert. Kempsterbank is now under" (2 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "attack: Mall Tour 09 has come. Current hot spots include" (2 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "Burdett Way PD, Barnerd Way PD, Bramwell Auto, the" (2 hours and 3 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "Dobbs Building, Julie GH, and the Jillard Building. Hunters" (2 hours and 2 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "and defenders from surrounding 'burbs urgently needed!" (2 hours and 2 minutes ago)
    • 27.55 MHz: "Sorry RTKfan, my mouse bounced. My bad. :(" (1 hour and 31 minutes ago) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

K-Bank looks like its on its last legs, hope we can stay out of it and rebuild after all this passes through.

Might be able to pick off some the straglers to that might be low EXP. Any updates of the situation? Im in work and cant login to see how were doing!!

• Advertisement

K-Bank looks like its on its last legs, hope we can stay out of it and rebuild after all this passes through.

Might be able to pick off some the straglers to that might be low EXP. Any updates of the situation? Im in work and cant login to see how were doing!!

Our position is ok at the moment,only two zeds south,everything else in our immediate area is ok.

In Kbank: Barnett FS, titus gen hospital and Nunn FS are boarded up nicely but there are Z's about in numbers.

Zed at Hensler walk down to about 28 HP. Who is Fr Crilly?

Zed at Hensler walk down to about 28 HP.

Not anymore theres not ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

at a guess, i'd say it's one of ruu's or nerin's second char's? amirite?

Nerin wrote: »
    Not anymore theres not ;)

That will learn 'em, good and proper :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Kromdar wrote: »
    at a guess, i'd say it's one of ruu's or nerin's second char's? amirite?

Nah,boardsbot was my scouter

In Kbank: Barnett FS, titus gen hospital and Nunn FS are in ruin, totally ransacked. Where can i get a revive?

In Kbank: Barnett FS, titus gen hospital and Nunn FS are in ruin, totally ransacked. Where can i get a revive?

I can rev you, if youre close

• Advertisement

Who's been playing with the radio and spraying on our walls?
    What is the normal freq?

Advertisement