Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Norwood, due south

Nerin wrote: »
    9pm ok?
    If so,plan is,exit the building,attack zombies. I find monkey,and rev him. His job is to then stay dead until he as enough action points to safely stand up as a human,and get inside the entry point. Once i've stuck him with a rev needle, i'll jump in,kill stuff. Then retreat back to vigors,and rest.

Sounds good to me. 10 mins and counting :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Sounds good to me. 10 mins and counting :cool:

8 minutes. Looking forward to this. Anyone else shows up,follow our lead.

I have free running now, so can i get straight into Vigors or do i enter via a neighbouring building?

As micky said,enter norwood building,below vigors,then free run into vigors. Stand up at exactly 8,i'll get to you first.

Your at matheos hospital right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

yeah me and 6 zombies!:eek:
    hope you stick the right one:confused:

• Advertisement

As micky said,enter norwood building,below vigors,then free run into vigors. Stand up at exactly 8,i'll get to you first.

you mean 9 right?

DM, hope I don't bash you. I will attack at 9:01 so I don't.

It's ............................Showtime!

ITS GO TIME!

wtf!?! i had 18 Ap stood up for 10, you revived me and now i'm -2????

wtf!?! i had 18 Ap stood up for 10, you revived me and now i'm -2????

UGH!!!
    you havent enough AP. you used ten to stand up as a zed. i revived you, you had 8 AP, then you stood up as human, costing 10 AP. goddam, your out in the open. finders crossed they dont cop on. ive healed you a bit, to give you a fighting chance. first thing you do is get to NORWOOD when you have 1ap, then wait half hour and enter.

• Advertisement

Status report lads.

DM, you stuck outside? is Nerin still there?

I killed two Zeds and made it back to base, am now in sleepy sleepy dreamy land.

DM, I have a medi kit, as soon as you get in I will heal you.

Status report lads.

DM, you stuck outside? is Nerin still there?

I killed two Zeds and made it back to base, am now in sleepy sleepy dreamy land.

Zeds weakened, all my ammo gone, last revive syringe gone, last med kit gone.
    All we can do is pray monkey gets back in, and no zeds wake up, or look at him for an hour.

I'm on my feet but a gotta wait 2 hours to ge able to get into norwood. I'm -2 at the min. fingers crossed those Z's are sleeping/cloudy too, cheers for the pick up and health.
    That was so anticlimactic for me, i was counting my AP, i had 5 good hits before i'd have to run, didn't know you got to stand up twice. Out of curiosity, if had of stayed down as a Z could i be revived and onlt stand up once?

I'm on my feet but a gotta wait 2 hours to ge able to get into norwood. I'm -2 at the min. fingers crossed those Z's are sleeping/cloudy too, cheers for the pick up and health.
    That was so anticlimactic for me, i was counting my AP, i had 5 good hits before i'd have to run, didn't know you got to stand up twice. Out of curiosity, if had of stayed down as a Z could i be revived and onlt stand up once?

no, you have to stand up, be revived, then stand up again. its a pain. you could have stayed down after i rev'd you and regained more ap, and been safe. didnt realise you didnt know. fingers crossed you'll make it.

It sucks leaving a brother behind. otherwise it was an ok raid.

strange thing happened me. first zed i stuck had 4hp next stab he was down.
    Then moved onto next zed at 50hp, got him down to 14hp and next stab he was at 4hp, was I hitting another Zed? anyhow I killed them and that horde is weakened by our attack, nice.
    The lads can finish em off.

I have 104ex, I have free runnning, hand to hand and knife combat. wshould I get a defensive skill next like construction? we may need it.
    I hear from the KT there is atleast 30 Zeds in a one block radius of jillard which is a couple of blocks south of here.

It is very exicting times indeed.

It sucks leaving a brother behind. otherwise it was an ok raid.

strange thing happened me. first zed i stuck had 4hp next stab he was down.
    Then moved onto next zed at 50hp, got him down to 14hp and next stab he was at 4hp, was I hitting another Zed? anyhow I killed them and that horde is weakened by our attack, nice.
    The lads can finish em off.

I have 104ex, I have free runnning, hand to hand and knife combat. wshould I get a defensive skill next like construction? we may need it.
    I hear from the KT there is atleast 30 Zeds in a one block radius of jillard which is a couple of blocks south of here.

It is very exicting times indeed.

the reason was, i was attacking the same zeds as you :p

the reason was, i was attacking the same zeds as you :p

In that case, naaa naaa na naa na I stole your kill :p:p:p:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

I'm awake again.

What skill should I get?
    DM what is your health like?

I'm awake again.

What skill should I get?
    DM what is your health like?

What skills are open to you

• Advertisement

Basic Firearms Training
    Axe Proficiency (don't have an axe)
    Shopping
    Body Building
    Tagging
    Construction
    Radio Operation

Basic Firearms Training
    Axe Proficiency (don't have an axe)
    Shopping
    Body Building
    Tagging
    Construction
    Radio Operation

And what skills have you got already?

I have free runnning, hand to hand and knife combat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Damn, it seems I missed all the fun.

Any clean up to do?

EDID; HOLY FRIKKIN ****. I logged in to find myself in a ruined building, surrounded by a horde of 28 zeds. And not one of em touched me.:eek:

I have free runnning, hand to hand and knife combat.

Well,shopping could help with mall raids,which i doubt we'll do for a while.
    Axe would bring you up fully to non ammo weapons,which is handy to have. Bullets will be your biggest need in a while. I'd say get an axe,and kill with your hand skills until you've loadsa ap.

LD 50 wrote: »

Any clean up to do?

Yes,get to the hospital and clear some zeds surrounding a frozen drunk monkey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Yes,get to the hospital and clear some zeds surrounding a frozen drunk monkey :)
    Which one?

Any clean up to do?

Ah, the fun we had.

We have a brother isolated though. clear him some space if you have the AP.

We gotta start to get our sh1te together if we are going to hold our own here.

I call for a Boardsies metting ASAP, All members must attend. Some time over weekend maybe?

Nerin, I don't have an axe. does that matter?

Which one?

next door...St Matheos's

• Advertisement

I'm afraid i didn't make it, maybe something similar for tomorrow night. I'll have full AP then.

Advertisement