Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

next door...St Matheos's
    En route.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Ah, the fun we had.

We have a brother isolated though. clear him some space if you have the AP.

We gotta start to get our sh1te together if we are going to hold our own here.

I call for a Boardsies metting ASAP, All members must attend. Some time over weekend maybe?

Nerin, I don't have an axe. does that matter?

Get to a firestation and get one sir :)

Couldn't see our MIA standing as a human. He must be down.
    Basic Firearms Training
    Axe Proficiency (don't have an axe)
    Shopping
    Body Building
    Tagging
    Construction
    Radio Operation
    I'd go for either Firearms training, or Construction. Probably more so Firearms Training. With the state of the burb, there's plenty of bldgs to cade. But they'll need clearing first.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Aye aye captain :)

LD 50 wrote: »
    Couldn't see our MIA standing as a human. He must be down.

I'd go for either Firearms training, or Construction. Probably more so Firearms Training. With the state of the burb, there's plenty of bldgs to cade. But they'll need clearing first.

Ah sh1te, DM, What is your status?

LD, where would one pick up a piece?

However I do like the idea of a battle axe, always fancied myself as an up close and personal kind of guy :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

I can't be certain at the min but i'm pretty sure i have 2 axes. If i drop one can you search area and find it? Im going to stay down until tomorrow night, i'd appreciate any rescue attempt then.

If you want the axe, head to a Fire station. You want a pistol/shotty, head for a Police station.
    With an axe you dont have to look for ammo, but it does less damage and less accuracy. Adv. Pistol training gets you 65% hit chance for 5 damage. Axe tops out at 40% for 3 damage.
    Up to you my friend.

DM; nope. If you drop it, its gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi lads, things getting very heated. Ive got construction and full AP at lunch time today,what should we do about re-cading the buildings around K-bank?

Just browsing the posts, theres a lot of EXP to be had, and I think we've done well so far. A lot of Z's camped inside hospitals though, going take a big attack and clean operation to take some of them back.

Just took a nosey in Kbank, there are 6 Z's in Vigors!
    I should have full AP by about 8 or 9 tonight, so a revive and some payback are on the cards!

Just took a nosey in Kbank, there are 6 Z's in Vigors!
    I should have full AP by about 8 or 9 tonight, so a revive and some payback are on the cards!

Damn,it took three of them to kill me while i slept. Chickens ;)

Right,best move to the rev points,and wait for the templars. I'm going to give a little pay back.

• Advertisement

Rev loactions?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

so am I reding this right.....Vigors is gone and where all.............................. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yup im dead anyway....im inside Vigors attacking the Z's that are in there see if I can help that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

You guys are going to want to head south. The zed horde is heading north from all indications. It looks like your base is getting hit soon. We took back Jillard, Julie General Hosp. and Dobbs NT last night. There are lots of safe buildings down towards the center of town.

Our revive point is Ebbutt Rd. Go there if you need a revive. The line is moving pretty quick now. Entry points down here are usually the 2 junkyards next to the Whitenoll bldg. I'm not sure if they are enterable at the moment though. You can always get to safety through a ruined building though and free run to a caded one.

Good to see you guys getting together and coordinating. Sounds like it went fairly well. We'll team up with you guys for a strike or two soon.

Anyone in need of a revive? Il be at The younghusband arms (west grayside) its about 5 blocks outside k-bank (il keep my AP for the revive )
    younghusband is a good safehouse atm its at v-strong.I had to leave k-bank because im a low level and its a bit dangerous now.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

Anyone in need of a revive? Il be at The younghusband arms (west grayside) its about 5 blocks outside k-bank (il keep my AP for the revive )
    younghusband is a good safehouse atm its at v-strong.I had to leave k-bank because im a low level and its a bit dangerous now.:(

I'd love a good revive, I'll be mrh-ing outside the Young Husband Arms

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

I'm in Peppardville,bit bored

Currently hunting down our attackers,saving and suprising hapless newbs stuck outside,and blending in with other zeds

:eek::eek::eek: WTF. There will be blood for this.

Whats the plan. Sh1te I hate being dead.

so anything doing? where we shambling off to?

I.ve headed to Ebbutt Rd, to get a revive from the KT. I want to be alive and kick some undead ass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

You guys don't have to go away!!! Just come and stand at Ebbutt Rd. and our guys will get you. I'll put in a special order for you!

We need you guys around here to help with the horde. Plus, you get XP much faster with zeds around!

Cheers Roddy, on the way.

Mickey, any sign of Nerin?

Edit: i'm there now

You guys don't have to go away!!! Just come and stand at Ebbutt Rd. and our guys will get you. I'll put in a special order for you!

We need you guys around here to help with the horde. Plus, you get XP much faster with zeds around!

Cheers Roddy,

I,m rightly p1ssed off. I always wanted to die in my sleep but this takes the biscuit :pac:. Time to reclaim our streets,.

Ok i got a revive about 3am this morning, luckily no one touched me. I'm after retreating back to Brancker Alley Police Dept 64, 76 for the min. Kbank is to hot for a low level like me. I'll head back in for an attack though so whats the plan?

How did you get revived so quickly?

I suggest we fall in with the KT and assist in whichever way we can until this immediate threat has passed. It will give us a chance to regroup and then take back our base.

Uh,got revived. Two idiots attacked me at the revive point while i waited,so will be keeping an eye out for them. Wheres everyone heading?

Want share profiles on your attackers Nerin?

I think we should fall in here and defend these few blocks. what do ye think?

I am still dead, any chance of a revive anyone?

double post

Want share profiles on your attackers Nerin?

I think we should fall in here and defend these few blocks. what do ye think?

I am still dead, any chance of a revive anyone?

I'll post up linkage of my extensive list,probably tomorrow.

• Advertisement

I've made my way back to Burdett Way Police Dept. Where you guys at?

Advertisement