Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

Name: Michael Cravez
    Type: Civilian (Police Officer)
    Level: 1 :o
    Skills: Basic Firearms Training
    Equipment: Pistol with plenty of ammo, Shotgun with 1 shell, 2 flackjackets, flaregun and a radio

Michael, can you post a link to your UD profile page. That way we can add you as a team member and put you on our wiki page

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Michael, can you post a link to your UD profile page. That way we can add you as a team member and put you on our wiki page

Oh right sorry :o

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1489783

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I'm undead, anybody wanna stick me...please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

How's it going guys? Things in Kempsterbank are MUCH better now. Are you going to come back? Other than the group of zeds that hang out in St. Ferreols Hosp. things are pretty much cleared up.

How's it going guys? Things in Kempsterbank are MUCH better now. Are you going to come back? Other than the group of zeds that hang out in St. Ferreols Hosp. things are pretty much cleared up.

We are all on the fringes..I'd love to go home :D

Do ye still have a revive pt at Ebbett Rd? could do with feeling alive and all that.St Patricks day has left me dead :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

We are all on the fringes..I'd love to go home :D

Do ye still have a revive pt at Ebbett Rd? could do with feeling alive and all that.St Patricks day has left me dead :pac::pac::pac:

Ebbutt is always open for business my friend. Shamble on down and give us a ring!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

eh. i'm still in vigors, got the full shop open here. the hospital next door went dark, st. matheos, but other than that its all good. actually you could use that as an entry point if you're arsed.

edit: i also got 3 syringes and 3 first aid kits, and they're going for free! for the first 3 people to come up and say Mrh?!!! :pac:

Kromdar wrote: »
    eh. i'm still in vigors, got the full shop open here. the hospital next door went dark, st. matheos, but other than that its all good. actually you could use that as an entry point if you're arsed.

As soon as I am alive, I will be home....do you need anything..milk/tea sugar?:pac::pac::pac::pac:

lol a few shotgun shells wouldn't go amiss... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Myself and gavredking are dead in Marcus Gen Hosp in Tollyton. Attacked in our sleep. I'm gonna make my way to Ebutt for a revive.

• Advertisement

I'm back in Vigors now, the place is looking good. Theres a few straggler Z's around but nothing too crazy. I Have FAK as well.

Michael i added you to our wiki page. welcome aboard

I'm back in Vigors now, the place is looking good. Theres a few straggler Z's around but nothing too crazy. I Have FAK as well.

Michael i added you to our wiki page. welcome aboard

DM, why are you standing on the street? I am beside you :eek: Any entry pt around, i am running v low on AP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Fram nt under attack, just took out general furby again :D

Someone with a revive in wray heights?

can't find an entry point and have 2 ap left, so just standing around admiring the view, hoping no Z's sniff me out.

Attle building is still open for entry. A couple of blocks north of you MD,

can't find an entry point and have 2 ap left, so just standing around admiring the view, hoping no Z's sniff me out.
    pacman.gif

I don't need to run faster than the horde....just faster than you :eek::p:pac::pac:

Thanks for the add DM. I started making my way down south, currently at Edgecomb just resting to get more AP before i move on. So Kempsterbank is the rendevouz point?

yeah make your way to Vigors motel. Should be an entry point a few buildings north of it. You'll most likely need free running to get in though

I dont have the skill... do you think i should earn some experience and get it before moving on?

I'm currently becoming human again,in a graveyard on the eastern border of kb.
    I'll see ye soon :)

ok, ive enough ap.
    where are ye in kempsterbank/any close entry points for your positions.

• Advertisement

We at home of Course, Norwood due south, entry pt!

Made my way to Billings Row Fire Station in Gulsonside to rest before moving on again

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

I was waiting in Ebutt Road for a revive and was attacked, shot and killed. Is this allowed???

I was waiting in Ebutt Road for a revive and was attacked, shot and killed. Is this allowed???

Was it a graveyard/revive point? If so,link us to the profile of the guy that did it,and we'll add him to our hunt list.

Made my way to Kempsterbank but couldn't get into anywhere, just went a bit up into Shackleville above and now in one of the firestations, i plan on fighting a few zombies for a bit and get more experience to get free running, then ill make my way to Vigors motel

Vigors has been breached. There are two zedz amongst us this morning. I have killed one and closed the door, I have brought to other down to 30 odd HP. I am going to have to get out as I run outta of AP.

Killed a zed that was outside attacking us. Barricades now at vsb.

I had them up to VHB last night about 12.30, have them back up to VHB now.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi lads,

On the way back to Vigors....currently dead on the outskirts of K-Bank will wait for a revive on Ebutt road and join up ASAP.

• Advertisement

right you get you and your corpsified buddies up, you're all rez'd. is sefela dead or waiting to rez'd? i'm in jilliard waiting to get more syringes.

Advertisement