Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Alright....which one of us p1ssed off the undead?:pac::pac::pac:

There are two Zeds banging our door down again and we are at lightly cade. I have one of them down to 30+ and had to bounce cos I need sleepy sleep:cool:.

BOYS THEY ARE IN.

I have no AP so can't do anything except bounce to next door building.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

BOYS THEY ARE IN.

I have no AP so can't do anything except bounce to next door building.

**** Sake. I'm very angry now. Very.

Ok..one of these Zeds is on my contact list.

http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1304222

So I crossed paths with them before.

What you doing Nerin?

Ok..one of these Zeds is on my contact list.

http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1304222

So I crossed paths with them before.

What you doing Nerin?

Waiting for ap to come back,then going to kill everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Im awaiting to be revived so as soon as I am able I will come by and try clear and defend Vigors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Gav, found you. He's at Ebutt Rd. Stand up. Sefala, you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

i rez'd gav. i dunno if sefela is just dead, or waiting to stand up as a survivor.
    i'm in the hospital next door to vigors, no AP left. will recade and heal anyone around, but i've no ammo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

i just spent the last of my ammo, there are two Z's in vigors and its HB cades. I'm next door sleeping, will come back in tomorrow. I have FAK if anyones infected.

cheers for the revive:D ive caded up Vigors and also used what little AP i had left to attack the Z's, there is no boardsies in there at the moment, im just waiting to get some AP back and might move until we clear the Z's.

• Advertisement

I am next door and keep on popping over to have a few shots. This seems to be personal....who'd have thought Zeds have feelings?

Gonna leave it a while and power up. we need a measured and directed attack on these losers.

Seems like our undead vistors have spent all there AP getting in. Vigors is back to EHB..does this mean they will have to break out as well? If we don't kill them that is?

Can we please keep one as a pet? I promise I'll look after em...take em for walks and all...please:pac::pac::pac::pac:

just killed another one, but out of ap.

can someone dump him outside.

plzkthnxbai

:eek: Cheers Nerin....You covered me in blood :pac::pac:

1 down 1 to go :D

killed the one that was left, and cleared the one Nerin dropped. But ran out of AP to dump it out. Micky.... sorry, a bit of its brains got on you. You'd barely notice it though.... among all the blood already on you

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

I'm on my way back to Vigors but ran out of AP trying to find an entry point so camping in a junkyard at the moment. It's fishy the way they're attacking Vigors. I think we should use the private forum from now on.

ehh lads....

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1094430

hes stood up again! :rolleyes:

gtfo or kill him and dump him.

Dayum. I logged in just in time. One of them was clawing at me, and got me down to about 30HP. Pegged it outta there. couldn't save Hungie though.
    Thanks Nerin

W00t 400 posts !!!!1!!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Nerin wrote: »
    Was it a graveyard/revive point? If so,link us to the profile of the guy that did it,and we'll add him to our hunt list.

sorry only seeing this now, I didn't take a note of his name but it was in an RP. I'll know for the next time anyway.

Vigors is after falling, Im in the hospital next door and when i got in I tried to attack a the 2 Z's but dont have enough AP to damage, sorry Hungie. Will try re-claim tommorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Guys I'm in Philpotts Towers in Roftwood. Any revivification points around?

i'm heading to pole mall for supplies.

not to alarm you guys, i was in that hospital next to vigors and 2 other people that were there were members of pro-zombie groups. i dunno what they might be up to...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Guys I'm in Philpotts Towers in Roftwood. Any revivification points around?

Turpin Road, Cake Walk and Swansborough park are apparent revive points in Roftwood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

If i drop items in a building, are survivors in that same building more likely to find them when searching or is it completely random?
    I only ask because in a recent search of a Police staion i've ended up with an extra shot gun(no shells), 2 Pistols (no clips) and a second radio. All of which i will de dropping.

If i drop items in a building, are survivors in that same building more likely to find them when searching or is it completely random?
    I only ask because in a recent search of a Police staion i've ended up with an extra shot gun(no shells), 2 Pistols (no clips) and a second radio. All of which i will de dropping.

Nope.

Shields up men,extreme activity in the south of kb. Hope ye are ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ruu2 is level 43 dumped outside of the Rotters Revive clinics in Wyke hills after being revivified. :)

Brothers! Can we all give our status and location please.
    Can ur leaders please instruct on how to proceed over the next few days? We are doomed to failure unless we have a POA.

To the War room?

I am in Vigors and have been defending and cadind Titus over the last few days.

lol:
    UD_April1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

78238020.png

Advertisement