Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I'm parked outside Norwood building. Its QSB, so you can just run back in after ya poke me with a needle. Plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

LD 50 wrote: »
    I'm parked outside Norwood building. Its QSB, so you can just run back in after ya poke me with a needle. Plz?

Sigh. I suppose i can go look for one tonight,instead of killing sfnas :)

i has a revive syringe ld, just waiting for you to stands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi Guys,

What time and what target?

Going through the War room is probably best.

Lads, from now on can we use this thread for important announcements, and move all discussions here-http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=126

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

sent request to join that group.

also Pole Mall is being recovered. both east blocks clear of zoms and caded. west block still ruined and one zom inside but only 12HP. anyone that can help please do!

Can all active members please report to the War room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Greets all...

Ozmandius Prather - Firefighter at Large here.

Happy to be in Kempsterbank and would like to help out where ever how ever. New to the game and still level 1.

Advise as needed and thanks in advance!

OP

Knock, knock, kn-knock knock knock...

*pssssst*

Micky sent me...

Name: Ozmandius Prather
    Type: Civilian (Firefighter)
    Level: 1
    Skills: Axe Proficiency
    Equipment: Fireaxe, radio(27.55 MHz), radio (27.58 MHz)

Currently holed up in VSB Penni Drive Fire Station

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Knock, knock, kn-knock knock knock...

*pssssst*

Micky sent me...

Currently holed up in VSB Penni Drive Fire Station

Hi,
    Can you cut and paste your profile from the address bar and post it here so we can add you to our contacts.

MD

• Advertisement

anybody around for an attack later?

Got hit and infected a bit ago and only have 12 AP currently. In Norwood. Waaaaay too many Z's around here.

Let me know where/when. Will see if I can get there.

anybody around for an attack later?

Will be nine pm before i'm around.

Got hit and infected a bit ago and only have 12 AP currently. In Norwood. Waaaaay too many Z's around here.

Let me know where/when. Will see if I can get there.

stay where you are or head to the hospital next door to heal yourself.
    Nerin wrote: »
    Will be nine pm before i'm around.

Just buzzing around on a scounting rec, see update thread for details. I will be ready to fight at 9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You are inside Barnes Cinema, a foreign romance film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is martin connors (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel.

Somebody has spraypainted The Passion of St Tibulus, now showing! onto a wall.

\o/

stay where you are or head to the hospital next door to heal yourself.

Just buzzing around on a scounting rec, see update thread for details. I will be ready to fight at 9.

Finally got a couple FAKs so I'm in good shape. Thanks!

Where is the 'update thread' and what other threads or forums do you guys use for news/communication?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

Anyone know this Dakota guy, could be a Z spy! Seems to be asking alot of the wrong questions for a noob on here and UD. I say tell him nothing.
    Dakota excuse my paranoia but its not unheard of for Zombie sympathisers to gather info for the other side.

Heh... no problem DM. No offense taken.

Yeah, I've read of the collaborators and PKR's. Not sure what else to say other than - thas not me.

Just start playing w/in the last few days but have been reading whatever I can get my hands on. Internal descension and politic'ing are beyond me at this point.

Curious as to what "the wrong questions" are? If you could enlighten me I can sure elaborate.

Perfectly content to move on to another 'burb too. Was just lookin' for peeps to hook up with so it's not so much a single-player game. I found this group by googling "Kempsterbank urban dead".... it's right near the top. Simple as that.

Hi DY,

I see you have met DM, he is a bit paranoid since he was jumped by a horde a few months back. His alright and has saved my ass more than twice.

We have certain rules that need to be abided by before the powers that be invite you into the inner circle (BTW I am not one of those powers).

Firstly you will need to be an active member of this fine forum I.E Boards.ie and rack up a few posts on whatever subject matter that floats your boat, you will find something here that you will be interested in because there is alot of stuff here. You may find this intersting:http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1079

As you can understand we have to be very caarefull as to who we allow into our close knit group of Brothers and Sisters. The Council will be in touch when they feel you are ready.

Until then feel free to hang out with us in Vigors and the surrounding buildings, we like to have pints and we do chat to each other in game.

MD

• Advertisement

All points duly noted... thanks MD.

Need to get some XP so I can get Free Running and join you in Vigors. Will be first purchase.

All points duly noted... thanks MD.

Need to get some XP so I can get Free Running and join you in Vigors. Will be first purchase.

Norwood is due south and should be VSB, some of us hang there.

I am on a recon mission but hope to be home in the next few days. I will meet you in game and say Hello.

If you have any questions on the game or need help in game, post here and we will do our best to aid you. :)

DY, if you put up your UD ID we can add you to our contacts, thus making any revives, or picking you out of a horde, easier and faster.;) J/K

If the whole of boards doesn't interest you, regular posting in this thread will see you through to our inner circle. I'm glad you understand where we're coming from. We're slightly wary of newbies, till they pick which side they're sticking to. And I myself have learned the hard way how much trouble spies can cause, even in one of Malton largest groups.

what skills do you currently have?

EDIT: HOLY **** Micky. how do you have nearly 3 times as many posts as me.:eek::eek:

Thx LD

Only around 40xp so far. Spend too many APs just muckin' about and my axe doesn't hit nearly as often as I'd like.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi...dit&id=1502402

Let me know if that is not what ya need...

Thats what I wanted. I think I actually saw you around somewhere the other day, stuck outside I think. http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=799124 thats me. feel free to add me
    Free Running would be a good skill to get next. There's a 5 zeds in St. Fereols Hospital[57,72], if anyones interested. It'd be good to maybe get it cleared and running again.
    There's also this guy outside Norwood. He was on 1 HP, I gave him a coupla quick FAK's, but he could do with some more I'd say.

Heh... yeah. Came up 1 AP short of Norwood yesterday:) Had to wait to get in. Luckily I didn't get caught though the Z-moan could be heard from where I was.

Free Running is first on my list to buy.

EDIT: Too many ESB buildings around w/out Free Running. Burned too many APs just trying to find a safe house.

LD, that guy is with Division H, they are french lads, was chatting to a few in Norwood yesterday, My french is crap!

DY,

Yeah, takes a while to get into the Swing (ha ha) of things, give it a few weeks and it will be better.
    You wanna join on a raid later?

Thx for the offer Micky.

Gonna hang tight and grab xp over the next couple days until I can get Free Running so I don't have to worry about safe houses.

Will keep ya posted.

ugh. dead. gonna wait it out at ebutt

• Advertisement

76796.jpg

giggles

76797.jpg

current state of affairs

i got a revive syringe for you ld50

Advertisement