Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    If you can shamble over to Vigors I plan on poking a couple people in the morning. Spent most of my APs for today however.

I think Billy and the boys were there so you can make nice with him:D
    thankies :P

I'll be the one waving vigorously :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Belated Welcomes =D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    thankies :P

I'll be the one waving vigorously :D

Still trying to get to ya Smiley. Z's busted into Neot this morning and I burned far too many APs.

oh its grand :P
    I'm outside neot now, back as a survivor.... I got one down to one and foolishly wasted my ap :S

oh its grand :P
    I'm outside neot now, back as a survivor.... I got one down to one and foolishly wasted my ap :S

Excellent - sorry about the delay. Let me know if ya end up in trouble outside.

• Advertisement

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Excellent - sorry about the delay. Let me know if ya end up in trouble outside.
    see the 50 odd bodies... outside.... well you dont have to worry about one of them... coz that'd be me :P

(Q: think it'd be worth my while deleting my military account and startin again as a necro tech? so much easier to level up, specially in the Z torn kempsterbank)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

see the 50 odd bodies... outside.... well you dont have to worry about one of them... coz that'd be me :P

(Q: think it'd be worth my while deleting my military account and startin again as a necro tech? so much easier to level up, specially in the Z torn kempsterbank)

no you can buy all skills so unless you want a new name just keep grinding.

no you can buy all skills so unless you want a new name just keep grinding.
    suppose all I really need is a necro tech yokey and I can get exp from use of that :)

http://www.deadfrontier.com/
    Theres another good zombie apocalypse game :) back on urbandead too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

Hey Boardsies! Just wanted to stop in and tell you guys what a great job you did last week with the whole Neot Hospital situation. You are truley great fighters, and I wanted to buy you all a couple of rounds!

It's great to have you guys as allies. I look forward to working with you again soon.

Cheers!

Roddy Winters
    Knights Templar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭X AcT X EviL

I just signed up for this and I have made the mistake of choosing to be a zombie. Should I start a new account?

if you want :P like its not a huge big deal will just mean when your revived it'll take a little bit longer to get up and running, till you reach kempsterbank try and attack as much as possible get up your EXP then when you are finally revived you will be able to buy some skillz that killz..... sorry that last bit was completely unecesesary :P

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Quadsey

I done the same and its not as much fun as i would have liked to be undead so can i get a revive any where?

get to kempsterbank with the rest, otherwise go to the wiki link and then typwe in the area that your in, at the bottom of the page will be a map try and figure out where to go, all the revive points are on the page too :)

get to kempsterbank with the rest, otherwise go to the wiki link and then typwe in the area that your in, at the bottom of the page will be a map try and figure out where to go, all the revive points are on the page too :)
    I'm in tollyton so i'll shuffle over

Ok i made it over, i'm at hensler Walk.

my profile is
    http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1481549

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I just signed up for this and I have made the mistake of choosing to be a zombie. Should I start a new account?
    Quadsey wrote: »
    Ok i made it over, i'm at hensler Walk.

my profile is
    http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1481549

Hi guys,

Welcome to Malton,

If ye have any questions please ask and fellow Boardsies will help ye out.

X Act, Make your way to the Norwood building in Kempsterbank and someone will revive you. Attack as much as possible, you need 100 EP to get Free running in human form. The most important skill as a human.

Quadsey, popped over to the walk and looks like someone got there before me. When you stand up, Norwood is an entry pt and where you will have to hang until you get free running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭X AcT X EviL

Where do I go from Huntley Heights to reach Kempsterbank?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Use this map, very useful!

http://map.aypok.co.uk/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Just joined up, Takeabiteofsam is my username.

• Advertisement

Just joined up, Takeabiteofsam is my username.

Welcome to the Jungle :pac:

Can you give location please? The first few days are quite dull, so hang in there. What skills have you? Free running is a must.

Level 1 fireman, St Columbanus's Church

Level 1 fireman, St Columbanus's Church

Which Burb?

Would be newby burb I'm guessing :D

Button ville

Head Northeast to Kempsterbank, my friend. That's where the majority of the Boardsies reside - and head for the Vigors Hotel near the north end.

Would be newby burb I'm guessing :D

Button ville

Great you close enough. We hang in Kempsterbank

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Suburb

Make your way up here.

Can i get access to the 'secret' forum on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

mrh garrgh garrgh hrh!

virgors agghh mrh raraha gargh needle mrh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

Did you guys move to a different forum or something?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

Nope, still here! Main topics are members-only, this is our public thread

Advertisement