Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roddy Winters

OK, good deal.

I saw you're an ally on our forum now flynn. Welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Horgant

I love UD.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Horgant wrote: »
    I love UD.

Well, you've come to the right place :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

I haven't been on UD in ages think I'll make a new account

HouseHippo wrote: »
    I haven't been on UD in ages think I'll make a new account

Great time to comeback, things getting interesting in Malton. Let me know your ID when your up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Great time to comeback, things getting interesting in Malton. Let me know your ID when your up.
    Isabel Partridge.

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Isabel Partridge.

Where are you? I am sure I've seen you around before.

Hey Boardsies. I wanted to commend you on another successful seige victory. The Bat**** Insane situation could have gotten pretty ugly. But, you guys stepped up again and saved the day. You are great allies. Thank you!

Apparently, I need 25 total posts to get in to your Allies forum. I'll try not to flood this one just to get there!

Are things getting back to normal in your turf up north? I've sent my guys to re-supply. When they do that, we'll be up in your area to help out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Much appreciate you clearing out Norwood Roddy - thanks again.

Time to rebuild and get Kempsterbank back on it's feet.

Also I think Micky or LD 50 can get you access to the Allies forum. Will check with them and have them get in touch with you.

Are things getting back to normal in your turf up north? I've sent my guys to re-supply. When they do that, we'll be up in your area to help out.

St George's has 10 Z's out front and Neot 6 has 6 currently. I'm not sure where the main mob went yet - others may. It's quieted down quite though. Time to rearm and reload.

I'm out of ammo right now, but I can head up there tonight and help with cades at least.

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Much appreciate you clearing out Norwood Roddy - thanks again.

Time to rebuild and get Kempsterbank back on it's feet.

Also I think Micky or LD 50 can get you access to the Allies forum. Will check with them and have them get in touch with you.

Yeah, Micky pointed me in the right direction. But the forum itself said I have to have 25 posts to join an invite only group.

I'm getting closer though!

Yeah, Micky pointed me in the right direction. But the forum itself said I have to have 25 posts to join an invite only group.

I'm getting closer though!

So what yer saying is you need an excuse to get to 25 posts? :D

How are things today Roddy? And do extol the virtues and history of our fine Ally the great Knights Templar...

(That should keep you busy for a while;) You'll make 25 posts EASY!)

I'm out of ammo right now, but I can head up there tonight and help with cades at least.

Yeah I'm not sure what Micky would recommend but holding/taknig back the resource blding's is a fine place to start.

Yep, you got that right Dakota.

I should only need two more posts to get to the super-secret forum.:)

And, I think this one should put me into the club!

Sorry to all of you innocent bystanders that had to suffer this. Thanks for your patience.

This thread can now go back to it's regularly scheduled content.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Lol hope it works for you now buddy

• Advertisement

After crossing all the T's and dotting the I's , We are now happy to be allies with The Fortress.

Feel free to come to Vigors anytime for beers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

so vigors was attacked and a lot of us were dead-ed. where's best place to go to be alive-ed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Ebbutt road i guess, its a knight templar revive point

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

cheers nerin for the revive.

I've rebuilt the Vigors and caded heavily, also cleared a zom out of matheos Hosp and caded lightly. I'll start getting needles tomorrow and help anyone still zombified

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

How are you gentlemen? It's been a long time since this resident brain eater stopped by, still breathing I see? Well, lets hope we can fix that for you :p
    A zombie ( Nerin ) clawed at you for 3 damage. (yesterday) (Now 1 east, 1 south.)

How are you gentlemen? It's been a long time since this resident brain eater stopped by, still breathing I see? Well, lets hope we can fix that for you :p

Feel free to swing around anytime, there's always a welcoming head shot for old friends :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Such a warm invitation, how could I pass it up? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kunoitchy

Yulia Kulikov reporting. :)

Kunoitchy wrote: »

Greets Yulia!

Welcome to the Boardsies little talk space here. Happy to have all the Kempsterbank friends we can.

• Advertisement

Kunoitchy wrote: »

Hi Yulia, Good to see ya and welcome on to our board :)

Advertisement