Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

hoo-rah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

PK'r Dr. Lector in Vigors. Could use a little help in removing him. Have cades @EHB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DarknessEntices

Evening Boardsies!

Just became aware of you're tag inside St F's and just thought I'd drop by. Sad to say Billy has left the SFHNAS for an indefinite hiatus, although we all hope he'll return to us once again some day.

In the meantime SFHNAS are still very active and doing our best to keep the memory of Billy alive (or rather undead) and vivid among those who still remembers him so tht they hopefully will spread the word of Billy Forks and the SFHNAS to those not familiar with what he managed to accomplish.

We'll see you around Kempsterbank Boardsies!

Darkness Entices

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Evening Boardsies!

Just became aware of you're tag inside St F's and just thought I'd drop by. Sad to say Billy has left the SFHNAS for an indefinite hiatus, although we all hope he'll return to us once again some day.

In the meantime SFHNAS are still very active and doing our best to keep the memory of Billy alive (or rather undead) and vivid among those who still remembers him so tht they hopefully will spread the word of Billy Forks and the SFHNAS to those not familiar with what he managed to accomplish.

We'll see you around Kempsterbank Boardsies!

Darkness Entices

Hi Darkness Entices,

Thanks for letting us know, we thought it may be something we did :)

We have also noticed thar SFHNAS is still very active but we'll work on that :D

Drop in again sometime,

All the best

Micky Dolenz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Capt Drop Kick

Hello Boardsies,

I am Capt Drop Kick from the fortress and in order to improve relations with other groups and create a chain of information that is beneficial to everyone, I have been selected as an Ambassador for the Boardsies. This means that if you need something from the fortress or wish to know something, talk to me first and I will see what I can figure out. In order for this to be a success I would need one member from your clan to become a ambassador for the Boardsies to represent the fortress, so if I needed information from the Boardsies I could talk to the ambassador.

Thank you very much,
    Capt Drop Kick

• Advertisement

Good Evening Capt Drop Kick.

Welcome to our Board. We enjoy the Fortress's company from time to time in our bar @ HQ, you must drop by soon.

An ambassador will be in touch shortly.

Many Thanks

Micky Dolenz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Capt Drop Kick

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Thank you for your cooperation.

Check yer PMs Cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

Guys,is there a sticky for this?

Where's the best place to get help starting off?

I'm a police officer in,I think, the "Lassie Police Station"

Icarus152 wrote: »
    Guys,is there a sticky for this?

Where's the best place to get help starting off?

I'm a police officer in,I think, the "Lassie Police Station"

Better be careful there,I hear it's dog rough :pac:

Hi Icarus, I'll send you on a PM to let you know where you can meet up with the gang.

Welcome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Hey, long-time player on urban dead, first time poster here! Where you guys holed up at?

geeky wrote: »
    Hey, long-time player on urban dead, first time poster here! Where you guys holed up at?

Hi Geeky,

Can you PM me your UD ID and position and we'll send someone to meet ya.

Start heading toward K'bank ;)

Micky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Hey Guys
    My name is Isabela Eckersley and I'm in Easton Wood atm

DigiGal wrote: »
    Hey Guys

Welcome DigiGal, :)

Can you PM me your UD ID and we'll get your access to the forum sorted.

Thanks,

Micky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

DigiGal wrote: »
    Hey Guys
    You're in Eastonwood?! Sh1t, I haven't been up that way in a long while. Whats it like up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Dr. Ambrose Horan Reporting from Eastonwood.only started now so, any info would be awesome:D

Dr. Ambrose Horan Reporting from Eastonwood.only started now so, any info would be awesome:D

Greets good Dr and welcome to the fine city of Malton!

If you'd care to venture down to Kempsterbank we'd love to have you and help you learn the game.

Here is a link to the Malton suburbs so you can find your way around - http://redrum.soul-fantasy.net/map.php

Just post here with any questions until we get you access to the main UD Boardsies forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

15AP left and in the northernmost hospital of Havercroft [st.marks] with 2 FAK's it might take a while to get down to you guys,Any tips on stuff to do on the way?

15AP left and in the northernmost hospital of Havercroft [st.marks] with 2 FAK's it might take a while to get down to you guys,Any tips on stuff to do on the way?

As a Doctor you get a couple FAKs and the Diagnosis skill, which lets you see who around you needs healing, to start off with. Each heal you do gives you 5 XP. Heal anyone you can, even if its just for 1-2hps. XP does not depend on how many hp you heal - just how many TIMES you heal.

You'll want to get that first 100XP ASAP and purchase the Free Running skill.

Main things to remember and watch out for...

ALWAYS make sure you are inside a building that is well secured when you log off for the day/night.

Stay clear of Fire and Police Departments and Hosptials for over night stays unless there are a lot of survivors there - they are zombie horde magnets.

You can only enter buildings that are Very Strongly Barricaded or lower - here is a link for more info on 'cading - http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Barricades

Search hospitals for more FAKs - and try to choose hospitals that have a running generator in them as you will have better luck searching.

Keep us posted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DarknessEntices

You guys really did a number on me and my brazzahz.
    Since your last turn:
    • A zombie killed scarecrow552. (41 minutes ago)
    • Micky Dolenz killed a zombie. (37 minutes ago)
    • Sirus the Virus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (36 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Ozmandius Prather killed a zombie. (36 minutes ago)
    • Micky Dolenz shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (36 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Sirus the Virus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (35 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Ozmandius Prather shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (35 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Sirus the Virus hit you with a fuel can for 1 damage, splashing you with fuel. (35 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Ozmandius Prather shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (35 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Micky Dolenz shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (35 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Sirus the Virus punched you for 1 damage. (35 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Micky Dolenz shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (35 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Micky Dolenz shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (35 minutes ago) (Scent lost.) ...and again.
    • Sirus the Virus hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (34 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Ozmandius Prather shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (34 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • Micky Dolenz shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (34 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
    • You took a Headshot from Micky Dolenz the Zombie Hunter! You will need to spend an extra 5AP to stand up. (34 minutes ago)
    • Sirus the Virus dumped your body out onto the street. (34 minutes ago)

If you just could be so kind as to keep any matches and/or lighters (flare guns as well come to think of it) well away from me that would be just great ;)

EDIT:
    Billy sends his best by the way :D

• Advertisement

You should be ok soon enough. Just stay down long enough for the fumes to evaporate.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭notso-quiet1

ok im new to this and havnt a clue, im at the hampton arms in yagoton and have no idea what im meant to do and how to earn experience. i cant find anything, use radio or anything really. can anybody help or instruct? im nemo66

ok im new to this and havnt a clue, im at the hampton arms in yagoton and have no idea what im meant to do and how to earn experience. i cant find anything, use radio or anything really. can anybody help or instruct? im nemo66

Greets notso-quiet -

We'd be happy to help you get acquainted with Urban Dead and will do our best to ensure you enjoy your time here.

Answers to some general questions can be found here - http://urbandead.com/faq.html

More detailed information about the game can be found here - http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Main_Page

We sure don't expect you to read every bit of both of those but if you can take just a bit of time to look through it - most of the info is quite helpful.

#1 rule - ALWAYS know how many Action Points you have. Nearly everything you do costs at least 1 Action Point. Moving, speaking, healing, attacking ,etc.
    #2 rule - make sure you find some place indoors to rest. You will only be able to enter buildings that are Very Securely Barricaded or lower - more info on barricades can be found here - http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Barricades.

Don't worry about using radios or any of that stuff right now. The first thing will be to get you to Kempsterbank - Yagoton is a bit north. It will most likely take a couple days for you to get to Kempsterbank so be patient. You'll get there:)

Also - do you know what class you chose or what skills you have? That will help us a bit in working with you.

Keep posting here with any questions you have and we'll help you out the best we can. And be patient - the first level or two takes a bit to get going but we can help with that.

DY

cheers DakotaYoda ,i am part of the police force. just reading through all the info now, should be able to play again tomorrow. so just head south?

cheers DakotaYoda ,i am part of the police force. just reading through all the info now, should be able to play again tomorrow. so just head south?

Yep - just move as far south as you are able to day by day - make for the Norwood Building in north Kempsterbank. We try and keep that at VSB so it can be used as an Entry Point(EP).

Save your ammo for now. We'll help you hunt for targets and other ways of getting XP when you make it down here.

DY

Wecolme notso, :)

As Dakota has said, the first few levels are tough, but we will make sure you level up as quickly as possible. Can you please copy and paste your UD ID and PM it to me, along with exact coordinates.

Micky

ok....im a zombie already. so...ive created a new profile where i worked for necrotech. i am 'country girl'. and i am only going to use my first person as practice. so it is 'country girl' i will mainly be playing with. i am in millen hills and im working my way south

ok....im a zombie already. so...ive created a new profile where i worked for necrotech. i am 'country girl'. and i am only going to use my first person as practice. so it is 'country girl' i will mainly be playing with. i am in millen hills and im working my way south

No problem at all - just know what we can revive your, currently, zombie character if you would like to keep that one.

no im good thanks , i prefare this one :)

• Advertisement

Thats a good class to start with. Find a DNA extractor and just keep scanning Zeds. Then get free running as your next skill.

Advertisement